Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Default Re: Ariana Grande is how old again?!

Quote Originally Posted by CeltsGarlic
    but the gap

what do you know, jameer?
    I thought you were 15
    i may be 15, but that doesn't mean i haven't had experience

why I even like Rondo CeltsGarlic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    i may be 15, but that doesn't mean i haven't had experience
    good kid maad city

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by DropStep
    She has those big ass eyes that hypnotize everyone.
    This. There's more to women than ass and tits.

Ariana's gorgeous, very talented, and her personality and acting is adorable. She doesn't have the body of a Kate Upton, but she has a nice slim body and most men don't see that as a bad thing. A lot on here only like huge asses though I guess, and nothing else. That's fine.

HardwoodLegend, why continue commenting on Grande and posting pics if you think we shouldn't be finding her attractive? I think you yourself find her attractive and you are ashamed of that. It's funny how on this site and others, the same people keep going into threads about Ariana or Selena Gomez and continue to comment on how they look like children. Why even visit the threads or make threads like this one? I think a lot of those people are secretly attracted to these girls.

I bet she's the hottest girl in her elementary school.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Shade8780
    I bet her pre-school classmates must hit on her all the time.

Hume>Kunt.

I'd **** her in a heartbeat.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by HardwoodLegend

She has such a pretty face, but I don't care if she's in her 20's. If you're a grown man lusting after her, you are a pedo. Period.
    Until 200 years ago it was normal for grown ass men to have sex with 13 year olds. Was every man who was ever alive before then also considered a pedophile?

The Magical T-Mac HardwoodLegend's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FiveRings
    HardwoodLegend, why continue commenting on Grande and posting pics if you think we shouldn't be finding her attractive? I think you yourself find her attractive and you are ashamed of that. It's funny how on this site and others, the same people keep going into threads about Ariana or Selena Gomez and continue to comment on how they look like children. Why even visit the threads or make threads like this one? I think a lot of those people are secretly attracted to these girls.
    I can only speak for myself and tell you that I don't find these girls sexually attractive in the slightest. I continue to comment, because I find you older lot who do lust over them to be very disturbing. I guess there's no point in trying to talk you all out of it, because sexual attraction is not something that can be verbally persuaded out of someone with ease.

It's sad that you find her personality "adorable" and that heightens your attraction towards her. Her personality is very childlike as well. She's still a girl despite her age. Everything about her mirrors a high school freshman or sophomore.

Are there any women you're attracted to at all?

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    Until 200 years ago it was normal for grown ass men to have sex with 13 year olds. Was every man who was ever alive before then also considered a pedophile?
    Yes. I'm surprised it took so long for us to evolve out of that. It's a trend that should have died out with the ancient practices of pederasty.

Banned

Yes. I'm surprised it took so long for us to evolve out of that. It's a trend that should have died out with the ancient practices of pederasty.
    We didn't evolve out of it, no matter how much people deny it to themselves because of what society tells them to think, 99% of men are attracted to 14 year olds and would bang them if there was no negative stigma and society said it was alright.

We didn't evolve out of it, no matter how much people deny it to themselves because of what society tells them to think, 99% of men are attracted to 14 year olds and would bang them if there was no negative stigma and society said it was alright.
    That percentage is way too high.

I do not find 14 year olds bangable in the least, and it has nothing to do with what "society says". Prepubescence with sexual organs that still have more developing to do is not attractive. The way some of you guys talk makes me fearful of there being a crusade for sexual predators' rights next now that the gays are becoming more and more liberated.

16 year olds who could almost pass for 18 is another story. I saw a chick in Jamba Juice the other day who may have been 17, but her tits were on Christina Hendricks status. It was insane.

Banned

That percentage is way too high.

I do not find 14 year olds bangable in the least, and it has nothing to do with what "society says". Prepubescence with sexual organs that still have more developing to do is not attractive. The way some of you guys talk makes me fearful of there being a crusade for sexual predators' rights next now that the gays are becoming more and more liberated.

16 year olds who could almost pass for 18 is another story. I saw a chick in Jamba Juice the other day who may have been 17, but her tits were on Christina Hendricks status. It was insane.
    So 100 years ago suddenly humanity just lost their attraction to 14-15 year old girls? what happened?

Changing societal norms, that's the only thing that changed. Humans are still wired the same.

If there was no social stigma and you were completely honest and truthful with yourself you'd bang girls with bodies like this chick.

If not, what happened 100 years ago that suddenly made men stop banging 14 year olds at will? It's just some coincidental genetic evolutionary change across all of humanity?
    Last edited by Nick Young; 07-05-2013 at 07:06 PM.

So 100 years ago suddenly humanity just lost their attraction to 14-15 year old girls? what happened?

Changing societal norms, that's the only thing that changed. Humans are still wired the same.

If there was no social stigma and you were completely honest and truthful with yourself you'd bang girls with bodies like this chick.

If not, what happened 100 years ago that suddenly made men stop banging 14 year olds at will? It's just some coincidental genetic evolutionary change across all of humanity?
    Loaded with assumptions.

All men in humanity are not "naturally wired" to want to bang chicks with Ariana Grande's body. If that were the case, these societal norms wouldn't have been put in place to begin with. Men hold most of the power in our global societies, so they are free to alter these mores and stigmas at any time they choose. But, it turns out that there are men like me who are not attracted to prepubescence and view these girls as individuals who should be protected until they mature physically and cerebrally.

I'm not attracted to most grown and fully matured women with slender bodies, so what makes you think I would want a young girl with an even more wittled down frame?

I have no idea how our conscience evolves over time. There's no one way to pinpoint it, but obviously there are other men in positions of authority who see things the way I do.

Banned

Loaded with assumptions.

All men in humanity are not "naturally wired" to want to bang chicks with Ariana Grande's body. If that were the case, these societal norms wouldn't have been put in place to begin with. Men hold most of the power in our global societies, so they are free to alter these mores and stigmas at any time they choose. But, it turns out that there are men like me who are not attracted to prepubescence and view these girls as individuals who should be protected until they mature physically and cerebrally.

I'm not attracted to most grown and fully matured women with slender bodies, so what makes you think I would want a young girl with an even more wittled down frame?

I have no idea how our conscience evolves over time. There's no one way to pinpoint it, but obviously there are other men in positions of authority who see things the way I do.
    She's not prepubescent if she's had her period, foo

Hume>Kunt.

Loaded with assumptions.

No you're just talking out your ass. If she has that ***** waving in your face and those big eyes looking at you, this self righteous "I'm not a pedophile" and "cerebral maturity" bullshit you're peddling will fly out the window and you'll whip your dick out like every straight man on this planet.