Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: Down 1 and you have the last possession, who do you want with the ball? (top 5)

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    Who do i want with the ball?

1. Lebron James
    2. Chris Paul
    3. Tony Parker
    4. Dwyane Wade
    5. Stephen Curry

Those are great playmakers with highest IQ decision making & shot selection not just for themselves but for everybody else.

Who do i want to take the shot?
    Whoever is open under the rim or whoever can get in the paint for a layup/dunk the easiest.... if not that then whoever is the teams most accurate jumpshooter, because at the end of the day making a jumpshot is all about accuracy, how great of a look it was and a bit of luck/bad luck whether it is with 2 seconds to go or start of the game...
    Hilarious seeing as Durant has been a better passer than LeBron this year. He has a higher passer rating and is averaging FAR more assists per pass.

Lebron of ISH

Default Re: Down 1 and you have the last possession, who do you want with the ball? (top 5)

Quote Originally Posted by IncarceratedBob
    If it's in the regular season I'll take LeBron

Playoffs/finals I'll take Kobe, Parker, Dirk
    Funny because Lebron is even better in the playoffs

Quote Originally Posted by LeGOAT
    Funny because Lebron is even better in the playoffs
    Obviously, see Finals in 07/11 for further evidence of this.

Sunshine State

1. Dirk
    2.Durant
    3. Allen
    4. Parker
    5. Melo

Kobe
    Dirk
    Duncan (if down 1)
    Allen
    Joe Johnson

HomieWeMajor
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

KD
    Ni99a can get an AND-1 on a FTA

Quote Originally Posted by Joyner82reload
    Hilarious seeing as Durant has been a better passer than LeBron this year. He has a higher passer rating and is averaging FAR more assists per pass.
    the only thing that assists per pass show is Durant being a ballhog who is not capable of moving the ball around on offense

Banned

Damian Lillard is pretty clutch too.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Trollsmasher
    the only thing that assists per pass show is Durant being a ballhog who is not capable of moving the ball around on offense
    I think what you mean is that is shows LeBron is a ballhog who is incapable of playing without the basketball in his hands

Give me Pierce if Johnson isn't playing

There's no reason to mess with Houston fans like this. We all know he's top 200, no need to call him "top 5" like a cruel joke.

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    Who do i want with the ball?

1. Lebron James
    2. Chris Paul
    3. Tony Parker
    4. Dwyane Wade
    5. Stephen Curry

Those are great playmakers with highest IQ decision making & shot selection not just for themselves but for everybody else.

Who do i want to take the shot?
    Whoever is open under the rim or whoever can get in the paint for a layup/dunk the easiest.... if not that then whoever is the teams most accurate jumpshooter, because at the end of the day making a jumpshot is all about accuracy, how great of a look it was and a bit of luck/bad luck whether it is with 2 seconds to go or start of the game...
    Lebron has a 10.1 choking rating doe

NBA rookie of the year

CP3

not hating but lol at people choosing shooters over slashers, if its a one point game i gurantee most players will drive to the basket.
    1.Durant
    2.Harden
    (simply because they get fouled so often that I am sure they will get fouled lol)
    3.Lebron(driving ability)
    4.Dirk
    5.Carmelo
    (for the final 2 i chose great players that can find a shot for themselves)

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce Bigalow
    Lebron has a 10.1 choking rating doe