Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Toronto Raptors Forum

Toronto Raptors Forum Toronto Raptors message board - Toronto Raptors forum

Old 10-17-2010, 07:30 PM   #31
Ikill
i be killah swag

Default Re: Does nobody on earth believe in Bargnani?

hell no bargnani is the worst player ever well not worse than Calderon i want both of them out of Toronto
Ikill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 07:38 PM   #32
RaininThrees
Meats Don't Clash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikill
hell no bargnani is the worst player ever well not worse than Calderon i want both of them out of Toronto

We need more posts like this.

Like we need a hole in the head
RaininThrees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 07:48 PM   #33
Ikill
i be killah swag

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilbustnani
im with you bro. this is ****ing ridiculous. he's gonna blossom without bosh? he's just going to get more and more exposed.
bosh was the reason he was that good
Ikill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 01:06 AM   #34
Tool
Ball til I fall

Quote:
Originally Posted by bada bing
yep. i am gonna give him about 15 games to prove himself. I hope he surprises me. If he isn't being a huge part of this team within the first 15-20 games, this guy needs to be off this team. seriously. no more excuses.

I was really pissed off today watching the Suns Raps game. Gentry puts Turk on Bargnani and not once did Bargnani post up Hedo. Didn't even look to try if you ask me.
Tool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 10:23 AM   #35
Jballer
Local High School Star

Article is almost word for word what I wrote here:

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...=192793&page=3

Nothing worng with the article at all. Actually pretty balanced as it draws out both his good points and deficiencies.

Listen to all the Barges FanBois - he is not a true "NBA" number 1; and 10 more points a night does not make him a true NBA number 1. He has to play defence and be able to step up and play "lock down D" in the last few minutes of the game. Michael Jordon learned that lesson, Kobe learned that lesson, Durrant learned that lesson, Magic and Bird knew that lesson, Dirk also knows this.

And to all the other Anti Bages flame posters i.e. he is garbage etc... No he isnt. Get over it. He is a potent offensive threat with size, soft hands and a very good mid and outside shot that stretches defenses. He does have basketball IQ in so far as he a a very good passer in the o-lanes especially for a big man. He is paid a reasonable salary vis a vis his point production which will only look better this year (as he gets more touches). He is an asset with value either to this franchise, or another down the road if BC chooses to remake the team.

Can we finally stop talking about this pro - anti Barges crap?

Lets see what we have and lets see what BC does with the exception. There will be much more to talk about in Dec.
Jballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 10:41 AM   #36
bokes15
Playoffs!

I can only speak for myself when I say that I am pro-raptors and not pro or anti for any specific player. If anything I would say i'm anti-Colangelo for thinking that Bargnani could legitimately replace Chris Bosh. So far to this point, i've seen exactly what I expected out of Bargs when he was drafted, so i'm not sure what BC saw. As for this season, i'm so glad for it because it's a "put up or shut up" season IMO.
bokes15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 10:41 AM   #37
bokes15
Playoffs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tool
I was really pissed off today watching the Suns Raps game. Gentry puts Turk on Bargnani and not once did Bargnani post up Hedo. Didn't even look to try if you ask me.
Ball. I have nothing more to say.
bokes15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 01:24 PM   #38
bada bing
College star

Quote:
Originally Posted by bokes15
I can only speak for myself when I say that I am pro-raptors and not pro or anti for any specific player. If anything I would say i'm anti-Colangelo for thinking that Bargnani could legitimately replace Chris Bosh. So far to this point, i've seen exactly what I expected out of Bargs when he was drafted, so i'm not sure what BC saw. As for this season, i'm so glad for it because it's a "put up or shut up" season IMO.

this is exactly how i feel. i am pro-raptors. I hate BC and the team that he has accumulated. Its a flawed team with a flawed decision maker. I really am not anti-bargs even though i complain a lot about him. I see many faults in him and his game. I do not think he is a 2nd option on a good team. He is at best a 3rd option on a playoff bound team. A team led by bargnani will never be in contention for anything but the bottom of the league. Saying all this I am still willing to give this guy a chance because I am a toronto raptors fan. I know he is there to stay and i want to see my team be successfull so i have to go with what we are given.
bada bing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 02:13 PM   #39
Himan12
On the clouds

Let the countdown begin, hopefully this is bargs last season as a raptor. He has been horrible as the focal point on offense.
Himan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 03:07 PM   #40
b4ball
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Himan12
Let the countdown begin, hopefully this is bargs last season as a raptor. He has been horrible as the focal point on offense.

I see you know lots about the game and you’re very good at evaluating talent. Your prose could use some work though.

Last edited by b4ball : 10-19-2010 at 02:20 PM.
b4ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 04:10 PM   #41
bballnoob
Local High School Star

Quote:
Your prose could you some work though.

You should probably edit that part
bballnoob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 08:21 PM   #42
RaininThrees
Meats Don't Clash

Quote:
Originally Posted by bballnoob
You should probably edit that part

Hi. Larious.
RaininThrees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 09:12 PM   #43
bada bing
College star

Quote:
Originally Posted by b4ball
I see you know lots about the game and you’re very good at evaluating talent. Your prose could you some work though.

btw why are you so offended when people criticize bargs and bc? stop being an idiot and i suggest you follow your own advice in terms of evaluating talent.
Old 10-19-2010, 08:42 AM   #44
b4ball
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by bada bing

btw why are you so offended when people criticize bargs and bc? stop being an idiot and i suggest you follow your own advice in terms of evaluating talent.

You can't see the forest for the trees. It's not about being offended when people make critical comment about Bargnani or Colangelo. It's about stupid posts with no content. Something you do once in a while.
b4ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 02:11 PM   #45
bada bing
College star

Quote:
Originally Posted by b4ball
You can't see the forest for the trees. It's not about being offended when people make critical comment about Bargnani or Colangelo. It's about stupid posts with no content. Something you do once in a while.

so what you are saying is that anyone that doesn't like BC or doesn't have high hopes for Bargnani is stupid? You should stop posting on every raptors forum from now on. You wont like what you read. Most sane and educated raptor fans have been frustrated. You on the other hand are being completely delusional. BC and raptors owners rely on idiots like yourself to fill the seats and make some money. Good job on being happy with mediocrity.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: