Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Default Re: "Better to make the finals and lose than not even make the finals."

would it better to get to first base

or not get there at all?

think about it virgins.

Very good NBA starter

if i lose, i'd rather lose by a lot without a prayer's chance and then just deal with it short term and move on.

because if you lose by like 1 friggin point at the buzzer, that's the worst fking feeling in the world. that shit haunts you forever. you will always stay up at night in bed wondering "what if...", "what if...", "what if..."

Tolerant Liberals

Quote Originally Posted by DCL
    if i lose, i'd rather lose by a lot without a prayer's chance and then just deal with it short term and move on.

because if you lose by like 1 friggin point at the buzzer, that's the worst fking feeling in the world. that shit haunts you forever. you will always stay up at night in bed wondering "what if...", "what if...", "what if..."
    Makes sense somewhat.. If I knew I was going to lose anyways, would I feel better knowing we played well and it was close, or it was just GG no matter what?

Sweet jumpin' Jesus, I actually feel dumber because I read through this thread. You all sound like lunatics letting these two players effect your brains so thoroughly.

making the finals 5 times and losing 3 is not that bad when you compare him other current superstars.

But when you compare him to other all time greats, top 10 GOATs, or for the lebron d1ckriders, THE GOAT, that number is pure sh1t.

Bottom line, 2/5 is stellar when you compare him to top 15-100 players of all time. When you compare him to top 10 all time, that is crappy.