Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

i were 2K5 Nike Huaraches,and i have a pair of nIke shox Ups,but i barely ball in those

Saw a basketball once

I play ball in huarache 2k4.

Saw a basketball once

Default shoes

Man, you all are crazy....it souns like everyone buys the popular shoes and plays basketball in them because they're expensive and cool. I will never buy anything other than And1 for my basketball shoes. Right now I have the ones Stephon Marbury put out a year or so ago. (I have the North Carolina-ish blue color on white leather.) They're extremely supportive of your ankles and they hug your feet nicely while you play. They're very light, and extremely good-looking (to me). They don't breathe well, but who expects to have feet that don't smell or sweat after you get done playing basketball? Peace

Saw a basketball once

Grey,black and white .....Nike 2K5's

I don't get picked last at the park anymore BlockShot's Avatar

anything ADIDAS jst love that brand....i want to get the new or limited edition Garnett's i hear they're sick even though the a3 Garnett 06 has yet to be realeased and the limited edition only has 1000 pairs out

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by nbaguy
    Man, you all are crazy....it souns like everyone buys the popular shoes and plays basketball in them because they're expensive and cool. I will never buy anything other than And1 for my basketball shoes. Right now I have the ones Stephon Marbury put out a year or so ago. (I have the North Carolina-ish blue color on white leather.) They're extremely supportive of your ankles and they hug your feet nicely while you play. They're very light, and extremely good-looking (to me). They don't breathe well, but who expects to have feet that don't smell or sweat after you get done playing basketball? Peace
    I don't, I bought Nike Shox MTX's because I thought they looked good. I tried them on, and they fit comfortably. My friends says they are "ugly", but I like them

Dunking on everybody in the park InLebronWeTrust's Avatar

Jordan 10/16's

I got a black/black pair of Nike Air Zoom Drives(the ones that Nash used to wear) and i also just got some T-Mac 1s black/white from eastbay that i haven't worn yet.

I rule the local playground eauclaire447's Avatar

i have the adidas SS structure in black/red and black/silver
    the worst shoes i ever got were the pippens with the red bootie
    it looked good but horrible durability

Intelligent fan

Zoom Kobe 1's,good to wear on the streets and light to play ball.

jordan23
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

I usually hit open layups junwin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nbaguy
    Man, you all are crazy....it souns like everyone buys the popular shoes and plays basketball in them because they're expensive and cool.
    you seem to think that being expensive, or looking cool.... means that they cant be good for your feet

and1 arent that crash hot... i own a few pairs and my huarache 2k5's own every one of them

Not airballing my layups anymore tbc's Avatar

AJ XII,but they're a bit heavy,I'm thinkin of buying huarache 2k6,my friend has a pair and he says they're very comfortable.

Flip flops or my high heels

I usually hit open layups

Quote Originally Posted by BlockShot
    anything ADIDAS jst love that brand....i want to get the new or limited edition Garnett's i hear they're sick even though the a3 Garnett 06 has yet to be realeased and the limited edition only has 1000 pairs out
    Hey, we got the Garnett All Star shoes at our store...and an all black Garnett shoe that has his face all over it in red, it's hard to explain but very cool!