Default Re: I rather finger my dckhole than get sleep paralysis again

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey
    This aint anaI sex Bro

Sleep paralysis is a real problem

Aye Jon square up

Quote Originally Posted by BuffaloBill
    Stop sleeping on your back, or put a ton of pillows behind your head. It works.

Or you can ignore me and keep having your halfway experiences with the other side
    False. I always sleep on my sides and ive gotten them.

I've never experienced this shit, and am worried I'm prone to have it happen soon because of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Bosnian Sajo
    I've never experienced this shit, and am worried I'm prone to have it happen soon because of that.
    Na you good fam just sleep on your back you'll never experience it

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Draz
    Na you good fam just sleep on your back you'll never experience it
    sick ****

Quote Originally Posted by ShannonElements
    Is it weird that I kind of want to get sleep paralysis? Never had it happen and I know I sound like a dick but it seems like an interesting experience.
    Not really. I felt the same way at first.

Kinda feel like getting one tonight.

Sleep paralysis isn't that bad. Just don't open your eyes...XD

I'd force myself into sleep paralysis as part of a lucid dreaming technique, would feel cats that weren't in my room run across, and sit on my bed. The bed start to float/shake, door knobs turning/scratching on the door. Someone screaming help etc. But those were "spooky" times...Most as I went over how comfortable each body part was it'd feel like a led blanket slowly raising up my body.

Opened my eyes a few times....Most of the time I saw nothing while not being able to move, other times I saw a black figure standing over me twitching really fast. One time I saw the exorcist from that 60s movie peaking through my window whispering something. Another a beautifully thick black woman taking off her clothes.

A technique to lucid dream

https://m.reddit.com/r/LucidDreaming...icks_and_tips/

"WILD, without a shadow of a doubt, is one of the better and most powerful lucid dream induction methods. WILD is basically carrying your awareness from wake state to the dream state. Needless to say it's a difficult task, and beginners have several problems inducing a lucid dream using WILD. Here in this post, I'll describe some tricks, tips and adjustments for a successful WILD.

Note: This is not a WILD tutorial, it is a collection of tricks, tips and adjustments based on my previous experiments and experiences with lucid dreaming and WILD.

1: WILD + WBTB = WIN

Most of beginners try to induce a lucid dream using WILD method when going to bed, most probably you'll never have a lucid dream this way, because dreams are generally formed during the REM phase of sleep (picture), which occurs after 45-180 minutes of sleep. So trying to induce a lucid dream using WILD when going to sleep like is waiting for a bus at the bus stop an hour before the bus arrives. Chances are you'll fall asleep at the bus stop. The proper way of performing WILD is:

Set your alarm clock to wake you up after approximately 5 hours of sleep.
    Get up, don't turn on computer or TV (to maintain a good level of melatonin). Read a book, or your dream journal.
    After 45-60 minutes, return to your bed. The most vivid dreams will be ready for you.
    2: Relaxation

Relaxation is very important in WILD. If you're not properly relaxed, your body will take additional time to fall asleep. Some good relaxation techniques are:

Do stretch exercises during day time.
    (when in bed) Imagine yourself floating in zero gravity vacuum.
    Imagine yourself moving at the speed of light.
    Focus on the part of the body your want to relax, and imagine it releasing it's weight.
    Use of relaxation music for stimulating your muscles and brain. Classical, piano, flute, violin and cello recommended.
    3: The Hypnagogia

After a few minutes of relaxation, you have to concentrate on your breathing or heartbeat. Within minutes you'll start seeing random patterns of light in the dark of your eyelids, known as hypnagogic imagery. You may also hear sounds, and feel sensations all over you body. It's completely normal, if you panic, chances are you'll wake your physical body and you'll need to start over.

I don't see any hypnagogic imagery, what am I doing wrong?
    There are three possible reasons for not seeing hypnagogic imagery: A: Your brain is still not in the REM or pre-REM (NREM 3-2) phase. That means you ignored my first tip. B: Your body is still awake, that means you ignored my second tip. C: You're too alert (or excited) to induce the REM phase and/or deceive your brain to make your body fall asleep.

4: Natural Reflexes

Natural spasms, jerks and reflexes don't usually mess with the WILD. However if you're about to enter the REM, and suddenly you start breathing heavy (because of the excitement or panic), you'll most probably ruin your attempt at WILD. The most challenging reflex for me was the "saliva swallowing reflex". Hundreds of times I was about to enter the final REM, but then I swallowed and returned to the NREM phase. Later I started sleeping on my shoulder instead of back, this pretty much helped the saliva make its way down naturally. The key is not to fight the reflex, but to let it pass. With time and regular practice, you'll gain control over your reflexes too.

5: Stay Awake

If you fall asleep every time performing WILD, try the following methods descried below:

Keep your forearm raised perpendicular to the bed, and the body.
    Change your default sleeping position.
    Try sleeping on a couch, or on a different bed.
    6: Entering The Dream

If you performed all the steps correctly and maintained your awareness to the REM phase, you'll start seeing more complex hypnagogic imagery (usually 3D). Once you start seeing it, do not try to interact with it for a while. After a few minutes, when the imagery gets more stable and clear, imagine yourself (from a first person view) in there, and .. you're there!

7: Sleep Paralysis

If you get caught in a sleep paralysis before/during/after performing WILD, all you have to do is stay calm and concentrate on your breathing. You would not be able to move any part of your body, except eyes (in most cases, a number of muscles can be moved). If you try to move you body, and break the sleep paralysis, you would unintentionally activate the part of your brain responsible for hallucinations. It could be anything, from gorgeous ponies eating your bed sheet, to your brain trolling you hard by making a 3D thriller right there in your bedroom. If you simply concentrate on your breathing, instead of thinking hard about all the horror movies you've seen in past, most likely you won't hallucinate.

The key is to stay calm, and let your brain know, who is the boss!

8: Stabilization

Wouldn't it be frustrating if your lucidity lasted only a minute or two, after almost half an hour of successful WILD induction? You bet. Check out my previous post for dream stabilization.

9: Ending A Dream

It is highly recommended to wake up after 30-40 minutes of dreaming. However if you continue, most probably you'll forget 80% of your dream when you wake up. After waking up, do not go back to sleep for at least 2 hours. If you do, all you would remember is a faint memory of a successful WILD induction.

If WILD didn't work for you, don't lose your hope on lucid dreaming. There are many other methods of lucid dreaming, as powerful as WILD, VILD, is one of them. Check out my previous post on VILD here.

Glad to help. Thanks."

If you're expierencing sleep paralysis/aren't sure if you're dreaming...Start thinking about fresh baked cookies...If you start to smell them, open your "eyes" and you might actually be dreaming. Note, this state of dreaming g is beyond that of normal dreaming...People say its BEYOND real. But you can have a lot of fun with it, even doing it other ways. I've overcome reoccurring nightmares because of lucid dreaming, ran around freely etcetc. Worth any spooky stuff IMO
    Last edited by jongib369; 01-29-2016 at 01:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ShannonElements
    Is it weird that I kind of want to get sleep paralysis? Never had it happen and I know I sound like a dick but it seems like an interesting experience.
    Look it up, you can make yourself expierence it

[QUOTE=jongib369]Sleep paralysis isn't that bad. Just don't open your eyes...XD

I'd force myself into sleep paralysis as part of a lucid dreaming technique, would feel cats that weren't in my room run across, and sit on my bed. The bed start to float/shake, door knobs turning/scratching on the door. Someone screaming help etc. But those were "spooky" times...Most as I went over how comfortable each body part was it'd feel like a led blanket slowly raising up my body.

Opened my eyes a few times....Most of the time I saw nothing while not being able to move, other times I saw a black figure standing over me twitching really fast. One time I saw the exorcist from that 60s movie peaking through my window whispering something. Another a beautifully thick girl black woman taking off her clothes.

A technique to lucid dream

https://m.reddit.com/r/LucidDreaming...icks_and_tips/

"WILD, without a shadow of a doubt, is one of the better and most powerful lucid dream induction methods. WILD is basically carrying your awareness from wake state to the dream state. Needless to say it's a difficult task, and beginners have several problems inducing a lucid dream using WILD. Here in this post, I'll describe some tricks, tips and adjustments for a successful WILD.

Note: This is not a WILD tutorial, it is a collection of tricks, tips and adjustments based on my previous experiments and experiences with lucid dreaming and WILD.

1: WILD + WBTB = WIN

Most of beginners try to induce a lucid dream using WILD method when going to bed, most probably you'll never have a lucid dream this way, because dreams are generally formed during the REM phase of sleep (picture), which occurs after 45-180 minutes of sleep. So trying to induce a lucid dream using WILD when going to sleep like is waiting for a bus at the bus stop an hour before the bus arrives. Chances are you'll fall asleep at the bus stop. The proper way of performing WILD is:

Set your alarm clock to wake you up after approximately 5 hours of sleep.
    Get up, don't turn on computer or TV (to maintain a good level of melatonin). Read a book, or your dream journal.
    After 45-60 minutes, return to your bed. The most vivid dreams will be ready for you.
    2: Relaxation

Relaxation is very important in WILD. If you're not properly relaxed, your body will take additional time to fall asleep. Some good relaxation techniques are:

Do stretch exercises during day time.
    (when in bed) Imagine yourself floating in zero gravity vacuum.
    Imagine yourself moving at the speed of light.
    Focus on the part of the body your want to relax, and imagine it releasing it's weight.
    Use of relaxation music for stimulating your muscles and brain. Classical, piano, flute, violin and cello recommended.
    3: The Hypnagogia

After a few minutes of relaxation, you have to concentrate on your breathing or heartbeat. Within minutes you'll start seeing random patterns of light in the dark of your eyelids, known as hypnagogic imagery. You may also hear sounds, and feel sensations all over you body. It's completely normal, if you panic, chances are you'll wake your physical body and you'll need to start over.

I don't see any hypnagogic imagery, what am I doing wrong?
    There are three possible reasons for not seeing hypnagogic imagery: A: Your brain is still not in the REM or pre-REM (NREM 3-2) phase. That means you ignored my first tip. B: Your body is still awake, that means you ignored my second tip. C: You're too alert (or excited) to induce the REM phase and/or deceive your brain to make your body fall asleep.

4: Natural Reflexes

Natural spasms, jerks and reflexes don't usually mess with the WILD. However if you're about to enter the REM, and suddenly you start breathing heavy (because of the excitement or panic), you'll most probably ruin your attempt at WILD. The most challenging reflex for me was the "saliva swallowing reflex". Hundreds of times I was about to enter the final REM, but then I swallowed and returned to the NREM phase. Later I started sleeping on my shoulder instead of back, this pretty much helped the saliva make its way down naturally. The key is not to fight the reflex, but to let it pass. With time and regular practice, you'll gain control over your reflexes too.

5: Stay Awake

If you fall asleep every time performing WILD, try the following methods descried below:

Keep your forearm raised perpendicular to the bed, and the body.
    Change your default sleeping position.
    Try sleeping on a couch, or on a different bed.
    6: Entering The Dream

If you performed all the steps correctly and maintained your awareness to the REM phase, you'll start seeing more complex hypnagogic imagery (usually 3D). Once you start seeing it, do not try to interact with it for a while. After a few minutes, when the imagery gets more stable and clear, imagine yourself (from a first person view) in there, and .. you're there!

7: Sleep Paralysis

If you get caught in a sleep paralysis before/during/after performing WILD, all you have to do is stay calm and concentrate on your breathing. You would not be able to move any part of your body, except eyes (in most cases, a number of muscles can be moved). If you try to move you body, and break the sleep paralysis, you would unintentionally activate the part of your brain responsible for hallucinations. It could be anything, from gorgeous ponies eating your bed sheet, to your brain trolling you hard by making a 3D thriller right there in your bedroom. If you simply concentrate on your breathing, instead of thinking hard about all the horror movies you've seen in past, most likely you won't hallucinate.

The key is to stay calm, and let your brain know, who is the boss!

8: Stabilization

Wouldn't it be frustrating if your lucidity lasted only a minute or two, after almost half an hour of successful WILD induction? You bet. Check out my previous post for dream stabilization.

9: Ending A Dream

It is highly recommended to wake up after 30-40 minutes of dreaming. However if you continue, most probably you'll forget 80% of your dream when you wake up. After waking up, do not go back to sleep for at least 2 hours. If you do, all you would remember is a faint memory of a successful WILD induction.

If WILD didn't work for you, don't lose your hope on lucid dreaming. There are many other methods of lucid dreaming, as powerful as WILD, VILD, is one of them. Check out my previous post on VILD here.

Glad to help. Thanks."[/QUOTE
    Stop being a dumb b1tch and making those threads. If you want to discuss that sh1t take it elsewhere. This is a damn basketball forum.

Stop being a dumb b1tch and making those threads. If you want to discuss that sh1t take it elsewhere. This is a damn basketball forum

Stop being a dumb b1tch and making those threads. If you want to discuss that sh1t take it elsewhere. This is a damn basketball forum
    This is a lucid dreaming technique that encompasses part of the thread title. This isn't Satan bro don't worry

I'm talking about your thread. Why do the fck would you do that? Go to another site if you want to discuss that sh1t.
    You do realize I dont actually believe in that right?

NBA Superstar

its the worst thing ever tbh. i still dont believe its some mind trick either, i think its real and science has come up with a lame as fukk explanation for the supernatural event people swear by.

all i know is i never went to sleep or rather i never 'woke up' after it happened considering i was up for like 2~ days afterwards scared to sleep. it doesn't even make sense how someones brain would randomly for no reason go into some supernatural horror shit when its so far from their mind prior to it occurring