Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Default So i cant get a review on SAD errr CED and GodDelusional errr GodZuki?

Someone got owned?

Default Re: So i cant get a review on SAD errr CED and GodDelusional errr GodZuki?

No one?

Default Re: So i cant get a review on SAD errr CED and GodDelusional errr GodZuki?

Not sure what you are talking about, is Ced Raz?

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    Not sure what you are talking about, is Ced Raz?
    Yeah, someone mentioned him and your distant cousins getting into it. Got real personal and someone leave with their butt sore.

Unsure, i know Raz and Millward were arguing and Raz left. Sorry!

This is a summary of the stuff that I know. Raz posted a whole bunch of info on Godzuki (name, age, parents, where he worked, email, yada yada) and Goduzki left for a bit. Raz called out Millwad in a thread where he asked people to sign a petition to get him ip banned. Apparently Raz is gone except for posting stuff that Millwad sends him through pms.

Nothing out of regular OTC drama besides Raz being a drama queen. Zuki disappeared after DFish found his dad's auto body shop info which was followed by Queen Raz picking up where Dfish left off. Ced posted Zuki's contact/personal details claiming he found them by using his work's database. Later Raz posted photos of his girl, OTC ripped her to shreds and Raz got butthurt over it.

ISH: Where amazing happens

Raz
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

1. Argued with Godzuki
    2. DFish sends me info on Godzuki
    3. I searched for Godzuki's old man through a database company that I am a paid member of. It is not a work privilege, or a work requirement. I signed up to run reference checks on clients. So no work privilege abuse, as d[COLOR="Black"]i[/COLOR]ckwad claims.
    4. I regrettably posted Godzuki's personal info.
    5. millwad replied to me in this thread (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...=276709&page=2) with a picture of me from my twitter. I had no idea why he would post it, so I thought I'd give him some fodder by posting more pictures of me, because I truly do not care what an inbred Swede like him thinks.
    6. One of the pics was me and two drunk Irish girls. He proceeds to make fun of their looks.
    7. I then made the mistake of posting a couple of pics of my fiancee and myself, and he proceeded to rubbish her, and send me nasty PMs.
    8. I asked him to remove the pictures he quoted. He declined, so I had him banned, and had the mods edit his post.
    9. He came back posting nasty shit about her again, and started private messaging me.
    10. He shared pics of her with LamarOdom, he decided to make a thread about her, so other degenerate guys could make comments on her.
    11. I was pissed off, so I left. I will hardly ever be here anymore, I'm over all these "grown-ups" e-beefing with each other.

It's ridiculous, and yes, I realise that I start crap as well, so I'm just as ridiculous. GOBB, you're in your 30's. You should be over arguing with kids on here as well. SPK is about 13 or 14, isn't it weird to be on the internet conversing with kids? That's not just directed at you, that's to everyone.

All in all, the internet is not a place for forming friendships, because there is always some sick, demented f[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]ck like d[COLOR="Black"]ic[/COLOR]kwad out there waiting to make fun of anyone and everything. No respect for women, no respect for anyone. It's funny, people that act like that are usually sad, lonely and angry individuals.

The fact that d[COLOR="Black"]ic[/COLOR]kwad is allowed to continue posting here is nuts. He has created threads about jlauber being dead, has blamed America for the Libya attacks, he hates Jews, has never made one positive contribution to any thread, and is a piece of shit in general.

I realise people will reply to this thread, saying things like, 'butthurt' etc. And I was upset. I was upset that a bunch of males couldn't have an ounce of respect for a woman. I guess people can act like pigs as long as they can remain anonymous.

I post at RealGM, they have real mods that watch over the board, and the posters are for the most part rational. The sad part is that it doesn't have the edge that ISH has, but that's the price you pay for moderation.

Now that I have called off, this is my piece.

NBA sixth man of the year DaHeezy's Avatar

Shyt got serious

On another note what happened to my thread?

Raz
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Final thought for all.

You're walking down the street. Some guy comes up and starts bad mouthing your lady's looks. What do you do?

For the majority of the actual men on this site (non-internet virgins), the answer is that they punch the guy out.

On the net, there isn't a punch a poster option, but there needs to be. People like d[COLOR="Black"]i[/COLOR]ckwad are not responsible for their actions, and they should be. Now, I love my fiancee and think she is gorgeous, I don't expect others to agree, we all have different opinions. However, as we grow up, we learn to filter our opinions. d[COLOR="Black"]i[/COLOR]ckwad is a typical cold and outspoken Euro, so maybe they are socialized to express their opinions, no matter how stupid or socially inept they make the speaker seem.

5-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Raz
    Final thought for all.

You're walking down the street. Some guy comes up and starts bad mouthing your lady's looks. What do you do?

For the majority of the actual men on this site (non-internet virgins), the answer is that they punch the guy out.

On the net, there isn't a punch a poster option, but there needs to be. People like d[COLOR="Black"]i[/COLOR]ckwad are not responsible for their actions, and they should be. Now, I love my fiancee and think she is gorgeous, I don't expect others to agree, we all have different opinions. However, as we grow up, we learn to filter our opinions. d[COLOR="Black"]i[/COLOR]ckwad is a typical cold and outspoken Euro, so maybe they are socialized to express their opinions, no matter how stupid or socially inept they make the speaker seem.
    I just want to take some time off and acknowledge your civility.

Many are mean-spirited and scumbag and they do this simply because they weren't raised better. They were always weak and unable to get their way so they decide to show strength in the most vulgar and convoluted way.

No matter what they do, man, I just wanted to let you know I do want you as a fan. From attractiveblonde42 to being an extra on the movies, you inspired me to reach greater heights of compassion, percussion, and musicality.

And if you need another lion to ward off all these bloodthirsty scoundrel hyenas, I'm your man.

Please forgive them, father Ced, for they do not when they have sinned. They will feel the depths of hell scorching every orifice in their diseased bodies and their throats shall be constricted with the serpents of Hell. It is never okay to objectively critique another man's love, nor hurt someone's feelings. I assure you of thsi truth, I assure you that!

Why would you post Godzuki's personal information on ISH? That was uncalled for.

NBA sixth man of the year DaHeezy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dasher
    Why would you post Godzuki's personal information on ISH? That was uncalled for.
    Why did Jabes post PT's?

Let's not take jabs at one scenario and praise another's.