Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Its so nice not caring about dead soldiers and civilians now that Obamas in charge

Quote Originally Posted by IamRAMBO24
    Observation is a generalization. You're not dealing with the truth, but rather rationalizing what you see and justifying it in order for it to be true.

The statement, "Obama won because everybody wanted a black guy in office to kick out a redneck" is a wrong statement since he won the majority of the "educated" vote. This means people didn't just vote for him because he is black and they viewed Bush as a redneck. There are other variables involve:

1. He was a great orator.

2. He had a lot of money.

3. He had a great marketing campaign of "change."

Let's not forget there were more white voters who supported him than blacks.
    Except i didn't say any of those things. Learn to read.

You just quoted me saying something i didn't even say. Idiot.

Default Re: Its so nice not caring about dead soldiers and civilians now that Obamas in charge

Quote Originally Posted by Dresta
    Except i didn't say any of those things. Learn to read.

You just quoted me saying something i didn't even say. Idiot.
    You said this:

"They somehow thought everything was gonna be peaches and gravy just because they'd voted in a black guy and kicked out a redneck."

How the f*ck else am I supposed to interpret it?

Very good NBA starter

obama is in charge?? lol

since when? the dude is obviously just a puppet. like it or not, the next potus will probably be the same.

Still better than Bush. Both of them.

Quote Originally Posted by bdreason
    How?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by IamRAMBO24
    Observation is a generalization. You're not dealing with the truth, but rather rationalizing what you see and justifying it in order for it to be true.

The statement, "Obama won because everybody wanted a black guy in office to kick out a redneck" is a wrong statement since he won the majority of the "educated" vote. This means people didn't just vote for him because he is black and they viewed Bush as a redneck. There are other variables involve:

1. He was a great orator.

2. He had a lot of money.

3. He had a great marketing campaign of "change."

Let's not forget there were more white voters who supported him than blacks.
    Isn't that what you'd call an "appeal o authority"? Supposing that people are more conscientious voters simply because they attended college is laughable.

Wow two idiots that believe they are enlightened battling flaming for the number one spot

Banned

Yet they're both better posters than nathanjizzle....

Gentleman Desperado East_Stone_Ya's Avatar

RG got banned again

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by DCL
    obama is in charge?? lol

since when? the dude is obviously just a puppet. like it or not, the next potus will probably be the same.
    LOL Bush got all this blame, why is Obama excused from the blame because he's 'Just a puppet'? Are they both not equal puppets?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bdreason
    He's basically exactly the same as Bush, possibly abit worse. The economy has gone way down under Obama (I know I know 'thats all bush's fault blah blah' but its not really) and Obama has killed more civilians and more American soldiers have died under Obama's reign so far then in Bush's full 8 year presidency. Also Obama has put more troops in to Iraq and Afghanistan then Bush ever did.

At the start of 2009, when Obama took office, about six hundred and twenty-five U.S. military personnel had died as a result of the invasion of Afghanistan, according to the Associated Press. Today, that number stands at eighteen hundred and fifty-seven.

Default Somebody get me up to speed on Starface

Quote Originally Posted by Rasheed1
    he's had many aliases due to the many times he's been kicked off the board.. he's stays mad at the world over the stereotypes he created in his own mind... pathetic is his real name
    I wasn't here during Starface's prime. But he is obviously pretty notorious. What's his deal?

I know that under the OldSkool name when he couldn't argue with my points, he made up a bunch of lies about me and kept posting I was faking a disability and was defrauding the government. When I asked him where he got this nonsense He claimed that I posted that my father taught me how to do this. When I told him my Dad was a Goldwater fan and a member of the NY Conservative party, and asked him to point me to post where I made this claim, he kept lying about me.
    Last edited by KevinNYC; 10-29-2013 at 09:30 AM.

Banned

Kevin's dad sounds way cooler than the statist he spawned.

Quote Originally Posted by HarryCallahan
    Kevin's dad sounds way cooler than the statist he spawned.
    He used to campaign for the conservatives until he got disillusioned by them. He didn't talk politics much after that.

he had Dirty Harry's hair though.

Banned

A Clint Eastwood looking, Goldwater Republican, who gave up on the party after Barry got the shaft... say no more.