Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Chicago: Protests Held in City After Police Fatally Shoot Armed 16-YearOld Black Teen

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
    yeah, yesterday morning i was driving through 16th street and it was completely blocked by police. i got home and looked it up they killed a kid.

ofcourse dumbass parents are going to blame everyone else besides them selves. Look at your kid, hes 16 and has tats like a gang banger. I got an ass whooping just for getting an earing at 16. dumbass parents. the real travesty is that sometimes these dumbass parents get rewarded for their terrible parenting.
    Like a gang banger? In Chicago at 16, you're a vet in the game. These kids go through mid life crisis at the age of 11.

Default Re: Chicago: Protests Held in City After Police Fatally Shoot Armed 16-YearOld Black Teen

Quote Originally Posted by UK2K
    And regarding that...

I high fived people every time I killed an insurgent. My job was to eliminate the insurgency, so after a JOB WELL DONE and the fact that I am STILL ALIVE, yeah I high five the **** out of everyone within arm's reach.

Their job is to eliminate crime. By eliminating a threat, which was also a criminal, they did their job well. And they're still alive.

I see no issues with them high fiving each other. I don't see any issues with them celebrating at all, because all of them get to home to their families. I'd be pretty pumped too when, in your line of work, one bad call or, really, simple mistake, can cost you your life.

Sounds like some cry baby bitches bitching because they can, and because if you word it correctly, you can spin the high five into a 'yeah buddy we got another one' type mentality. But anyone who actually knows what's its like to have someone point a gun at you will tell you, you ****ing celebrate that shit when its over if you're still around.

Appreciate the insight bro, I can see where you're coming from with that

Very good NBA starter

And regarding that...

I high fived people every time I killed an insurgent. My job was to eliminate the insurgency, so after a JOB WELL DONE and the fact that I am STILL ALIVE, yeah I high five the **** out of everyone within arm's reach.

Their job is to eliminate crime. By eliminating a threat, which was also a criminal, they did their job well. And they're still alive.

I see no issues with them high fiving each other. I don't see any issues with them celebrating at all, because all of them get to home to their families. I'd be pretty pumped too when, in your line of work, one bad call or, really, simple mistake, can cost you your life.

Sounds like some cry baby bitches bitching because they can, and because if you word it correctly, you can spin the high five into a 'yeah buddy we got another one' type mentality. But anyone who actually knows what's its like to have someone point a gun at you will tell you, you ****ing celebrate that shit when its over if you're still around.
    I used to think that you were well intentioned, just poorly informed and a little dumb. But this post makes you sound like a complete psychopath.

And regarding that...

Have fun burning in hell m8

Quote Originally Posted by FreezingTsmoove
    Jokes on you, hell doesnt exist.

Quote Originally Posted by longtime lurker
    I used to think that you were well intentioned, just poorly informed and a little dumb. But this post makes you sound like a complete psychopath.
    Yeah, you'd be surprised how excited you can be when your life is about to end, then it doesn't.

My life could have ended several times, but I'm still here. Sorry for being pumped.

It's all good, not everyone is meant for that sort of thing. Nothing wrong with that.

Quote Originally Posted by FreezingTsmoove
    If heaven and hell do exist, I doubt I'm gonna be sent to hell for defending myself in a gun fight.

Because I can say, without a shadow of a doubt, I never shot at anyone who didn't shoot at me first.

If you're Damned to hell for protecting yourself, well, then I'm fooked.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    why was this 16 year old teen walking around armed?
    Chicago is pretty dangerous lol

Its not good that this moron got shot to death. Its not good that this moron was strapped in the first place. Its not good that the two people who birthed this moron so catastrophically and completely failed him in every way imaginable. We're supposed to do better than this for our children.

But infinitely worse is the idea that at a time when every move police officers make is subjected to unprecedented levels of scrutiny from headline-starved media and a largely ignorant peanut gallery (which I don't think is a terrible thing on the surface), people choose this incident to protest.

What happened here is what's supposed to happen when you point a weapon at a police officer. This is how its supposed to work. I'm not glad this shithead is dead...but I'm damn glad the police did their job.