Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-17-2016, 02:57 PM   #16
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

Default Re: 的知 speaking with myself, number one, because I have a very good brain"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zach LaVine
Narcissism face?
Both of them have that unmistakable combination of smugness while simultaneously holding in an enormous fart.

^^^ In all seriousness... we've all been there. How bad does this guy have to fart?
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2016, 03:12 PM   #17
HitandRun Reggie
Local High School Star

Default Re: 的知 speaking with myself, number one, because I have a very good brain"

This guy already sharted his pants.

HitandRun Reggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2016, 03:37 PM   #18
UK2K
NBA Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by FillJackson
he practiced a particularly predatory form of.capitalism. He got rich driving TWA into bankruptcy

Not sure what the problem is here...

He bought something, sold its assets, made a ton of money, sold a few routes two years later for more money, then got out.

The company went bankrupt, owed him money, couldn't pay it so gave him cheap airfare but tried to restrict who he could sell to, and he gave them a big **** you and started his own website.

Um... if I could do that, I'd do the same thing. Make billions because the you are the smartest man in the room? Oh the horror.

Last edited by UK2K : 03-17-2016 at 03:41 PM.
UK2K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2016, 03:41 PM   #19
Nick Young
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
You can't make this shit up.

Donald Trump questioned on who he's consulting with on Foreign Policy issues.

http://www.politico.com/blogs/2016-g...adviser-220853

What a time. The man is certifiably insane.
He is speaking in a way that will connect with the common American on purpose. He truly is a man of the people.

Nick Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2016, 04:00 PM   #20
Dresta
A humble prophet

As long as he's not speaking with any neocons he'll be less of a foreign policy disaster than Hilary, who has already left a trail of devastated countries in her wake.
Dresta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2016, 04:06 PM   #21
9erempiree
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALBballer
What's your beef with Carl Icahn? Most of the videos I have seen on him are against the housing market bubble, low federal interest rates, against the carried interest loophole and etc.

He is for a "tax holiday" allowing corporations to repatriate money back to the US at either a lower rate or at no taxes at all which is controversial. But IMO the only way to address the issue of corporate inversions, foreign repatriations, transfer pricing and so forth is to have a worldwide taxable income where corporations pay tax on all profits inside the United States and abroad with some sort of allocation between United States and Foreign using an allocation of sales. Similar to the market based sourcing most states are using today. But this plan would never pass but would be the only way to address the tax schemes used by corporations. In addition, US corporate income taxes would probably have be reduced and other loopholes would need to be closed.

He's a super predator, not my words, and do you expect him to understand economics?

His master, libs, will tell him what to think.
9erempiree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2016, 06:58 PM   #22
KyrieTheFuture
NBA sixth man of the year

Icahn is a horrible person
KyrieTheFuture is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: