Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 05-13-2007, 12:39 PM   #1
magicmanfan
Local High School Star

Default Who Do We Have That Other Teams Want?

Besides Bynum, who else do we have that is tradeable?

Kwame?
Cook?
Sasha?
Mihm?

magicmanfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2007, 02:43 PM   #2
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

Default Re: Who Do We Have That Other Teams Want?

Most Lakers fans would like to believe they do but in reality, the Lakers don't really have anyone who is very intriguing other than Bryant. And very few GMs are going to buy the hype of Bynum.

That leaves the Lakers with Odom, who is an overpaid tweener with a huge contract, and Brown, an inconsistent young big man who is also an expirer, to trade.
bigboi_baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007, 03:27 AM   #3
KOBEinSD24
I hit open 5-footers

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboi_baller
Most Lakers fans would like to believe they do but in reality, the Lakers don't really have anyone who is very intriguing other than Bryant. And very few GMs are going to buy the hype of Bynum.

That leaves the Lakers with Odom, who is an overpaid tweener with a huge contract, and Brown, an inconsistent young big man who is also an expirer, to trade.

i would love to say lamar and sasha but each laker has a role that contributes and the ones who dont are tradeable, so the only option is to sign a FA
KOBEinSD24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007, 03:45 AM   #4
Laker's Future
Banned

Quote:

I'm probably alone in the forum in this but all I want from the Laker's is to trade for Artest sign Jamaal Magloire with MLE and trade for any PG guard with their main role is to play D.
Laker's Future is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007, 03:51 AM   #5
OneWay
GREATEST OF ALL TIME!!

Quote:

This guy gets it.

Realistically, the Lakers don't have much.
Odom, Bynum, Kwame, #19 pick, Turiaf, Farmar. In that order I'd say.

That's what happens when you have a talentophobia, draft bad, don't trade expiring contracts, make terrible signings etc.

They might've changed their tune but it might be too late. Most teams have better pieces than the Lakers.

Laker fans like to think their players are valuable but in all honesty only a few players have some value.
What makes Farmar more valuable than Marcus Williams and Kyle Lowry? Nothing, in fact on the contrary, both those guys have more value.
What makes Turiaf more valuable than Paul Milsap or Craig Smith? Again, absolutley nothing.

So, it's Odom, Bynum and Kwame really who can perhaps get us something better yet Lakers are treating those pieces as gold and don't want to risk or give "too much" in any trade.

Too bad. But we"ll see. It looks like they've somewhat changed their opinion but I get the feeling that those guys live in a completely different world as opposed to everyone else.
OneWay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007, 01:49 PM   #6
dd24
College superstar

Quote:
Realistically, the Lakers don't have much.
Odom, Bynum, Kwame, #19 pick, Turiaf, Farmar. In that order I'd say.

I'd say that's pretty close too with the exception that I would throw Radman into the mix as well. I think teams would be interested in Kwame just because of the lack of big men and he does have a good defensive presence. Radman can be a deadly outside shooter last season he just couldn't stay healthy. I think there are a lot of teams that would like to have Bynum. How much they would like to have him all depends on what they would need to give up in return.
dd24 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: