Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Denver Nuggets Forum

Denver Nuggets Forum Denver Nuggets forum - Denver Nuggets message board

Old 11-17-2007, 10:28 PM   #31
ZeN
PsychedelicHentaiNazi

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: we are the best team on planet today

Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco totti
I know some will come out to me with attacks, But I will take out what I believe insideneath me. WE R THE BEST TEAM ON THIS PLANET THERE IS NO ****ING DEFENSE THAT CAN STOP CARMELO ANTHONY AND ALLEN IVERSON..

WE ARE GOING TO DESTROY EVERY TEAM IN THE PLAYOFF...AND WE AINT GONNA LOST ONE SINGLE MATCH...

I Know you will attack me now, but believe it or not..its ALLEN IVERSON YEAR!!!

: : : : :
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 11:57 PM   #32
nugsfreak
the real slim shady

nugsfreak has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN

: : : : :

well so far were pretty dang good. this is the most talented nuggets team in recent memory. AI, Melo,Camby and Kmart looks like he's back. looks like teams will have to play well to beat us.
nugsfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 03:23 AM   #33
francesco totti
Decent college freshman

francesco totti has decent reputationfrancesco totti has decent reputation

26 points over washington.
7 points win over indiana after being down by 25 points!!!
22 points vs cleveland
17 points over portland
32 points over knicks

5 game wining streak till now! lets continue.
francesco totti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 09:24 AM   #34
paguy1955
High School Starter

paguy1955 has an OK reputation so far

Great game last night. The place was packed, the place was rockin, everybody was on and playing great. But how about Camby. ...20 rebounds and 6 blocks...WHAT AN EFFORT!!!
paguy1955 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 12:19 PM   #35
Randy
NBA sixth man of the year

Randy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

My favorite play of the game was Camby getting a defensive rebound and taking it coast to coast, no look pass to Carmelo for the dunk. Not something I want to see Camby try to do every game, but that was awesome.
Randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 11:19 PM   #36
nugsfreak
the real slim shady

what i like the most about this season so far is the fact that we've beaten the teams were supposed to for the most part and by large margins. last years squad might have lost some of these games as they seemed to let the opponent hang with them for too long which cost them.

and were off to the best start since 1988, lets keep it going!

Old 11-19-2007, 01:31 PM   #37
paguy1955
High School Starter

Numbers game

50.3 points per game is the combined scoring average of Anthony (25.5) and Iverson (24.8), making them the NBA’s highest-scoring duo. Houston’s McGrady (26.8) and Yao Ming (22.0), are second at 48.8.

HE SAID IT

“I know we play them Feb. 19. That’s probably the only other game that I know that we got besides the next one.’’

Iverson, on the final game this season with Boston, which beat Denver 119-92 on Nov. 7, a game he said ignited the Nuggets, who since have won five straight.
Old 11-20-2007, 06:54 AM   #38
Geandily
Local High School Star

Geandily has an OK reputation so far

What's with Denver teams never getting any respect? First the Rockies go on an amazing winstreak and everyone calls it a fluke, then they dominate in the playoffs (well, obviously not in the world series) and it's still a fluke.

The Broncos ranked 25th in the league according to ESPN, 1 player in the hall of fame, both of their superbowls were 'flukes' according to the media. And just tonight on Monday Night Football they were talking about how the Titans are 'injury plagued' because ONE of their starters on defense was out for the game, hell, the Broncos have SIX starters on offense injured and THREE on defense injured! Nobody EVER makes an excuse for a Colorado team.

And now the Nuggets who have just gone on a DOMINANT 5 game winning streak are ranked 5th and 9th, what is it with ESPN and hating on Colorado teams? But if you're a team from New York, New England, Texas, California, any of those big population centers with a ton of media influence, if they do something good it's turned into one of the biggest sporting accomplishments of all time.

I'm tired of all the coastal bias in the sports world, Colorado teams never get any respect regardless of what they do. When the Nuggets win the world championship this year it will be because the other teams were 'injury plagued' or 'the shots just weren't falling'. Trust me, the Celtics will be hyped all year, just like the Patriots while the Nuggets will barely be mentioned. Boston will be hailed the sports capital of the world and we can all go jerk off to fatheads of Kevin Garnett and Tom Brady. That is, up until both of them lose in the first round of the playoffs.
Geandily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2007, 08:37 AM   #39
paguy1955
High School Starter

Marcus Camby in 30 mins 13 points 20 rebounds 5 blocks and 5 assists.......MONSTER GAME AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-21-2007, 02:22 PM   #40
nugsfreak
the real slim shady

now comes a challenging part of the schedule starting tonight vs the clippers in La where we for some reason have not had much success in the past. then back home for the T-wolves and back on the road for the Rockets.

this stretch will tell us alot about this team, if they come out on the winning end tonight and vs the rockets i can say we've arrived.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: