Go Spurs Go

Default how THEFUU does a scorpion end up in an apartment on the SECONDFLOOR

was chillin at my friends playing 2k14 when his chick found a scorpion in the corner of the apartment

A FUKKIN SCORPION.. ON THE SECOND FLOOR only way up is through the stairs and each step is separated by about 10 inches of height/space lol WTF man

I don't get picked last at the park anymore Canelo_Griffin's Avatar

Default Re: how THEFUU does a scorpion end up in an apartment on the SECONDFLOOR

I'm pretty sure I've seen scorpions crawling on the walls of my grandma's house in Mexico

Banned

Default Re: how THEFUU does a scorpion end up in an apartment on the SECONDFLOOR

Quote Originally Posted by Dizzle-2k7
    was chillin at my friends playing 2k14 when his chick found a scorpion in the corner of the apartment

A FUKKIN SCORPION.. ON THE SECOND FLOOR only way up is through the stairs and each step is separated by about 10 inches of height/space lol WTF man
    Stairs are not the only way up.

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree
    Stairs are not the only way up.

You sayin a scorpion took the elevator?

NBA Superstar

Looks like Gregg Popovich paid a visit.

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile
    You sayin a scorpion took the elevator?
    A makeshift elevator

Very good NBA starter DukeDelonte13's Avatar

at least there is one benefit to living in a state that's freezing half the year.

Certain types are very capable climbers.

If the scorpion you found looks like the one on the left, it's harmless, if it looks like the one on your right, commence shitting on pants. The world's deadliest scorpions are in the middles east and South America so unless you live next to a wierdo neighbor who has poisonous imported scorpions and they got out, you really don't need to worry.

exercise profits littl MadeFromDust's Avatar

Someone is trying to kill you

Scorpion vs Scorpion, who would win?