Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Memphis Grizzlies Forum

Memphis Grizzlies Forum Memphis Grizzlies forum - Memphis Grizzlies message board

Old 06-26-2009, 10:51 AM   #1
OJMayoDaFuture
I Go Hard In The Paint

Exclamation I Think The Griz Need A Next Move At The Point

I Know Much Griz Fans Like Me Saying Oh We Have Mike Conley I Just Natrually Don't Like Conely And I Personally Think We Should Package Him In A Deal To Get A Point Guard Prospect Or Trade For Someone Who Has Experiance

OJMayoDaFuture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 11:05 AM   #2
BigSims2108
Decent playground baller

Default Re: I Think The Griz Need A Next Move At The Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by OJMayoDaFuture
I Know Much Griz Fans Like Me Saying Oh We Have Mike Conley I Just Natrually Don't Like Conely And I Personally Think We Should Package Him In A Deal To Get A Point Guard Prospect Or Trade For Someone Who Has Experiance

To me, the first two things that need to be established is getting a veteran PF like a Boozer or Lee. I mean, they aren't perfect, but they'll do. Another thing is getting a veteran point guard to help Conley and be a vocal leader in the locker room and on the bench. My personal favorites in the point guard are like Anthony Carter, Anthony Johnson, Brevin Knight, or Bobby Jackson. We could also look at Anthony Carter. He's like 34 years old and has played in big leagues over in Europe. I don't know, but the griz need to show that they are trying to have veteran players on this team.

We also might need to move Arthur to make room for Carroll and to resign Hak. Maybe we could package him and Buckner for a veteran point guard...

We should also get a big man coach for Thabeet so he can transfer his game to the NBA level, kind of like Patrick Ewing is a mentor to Dwight Howard.

We need to start offering PFs money as soon as July 1st comes around because you know the Pistons and Thunder will be out there too.

BTW, what were the T'wolves thinking drafting a sh**load of point guards?!
BigSims2108 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 11:52 AM   #3
O.J A 6'4Mamba
Power32 (OJ Mayo)

Quote:

Agree. Conley makes ou backcourt small. We need to get rid of Conley for a less ball dominate PG that can run a system.
O.J A 6'4Mamba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 08:40 PM   #4
jailer
MillionDollarException

Quote:

Well you have your opinion but conley isnt going anywhere this season. We need to sign a good backup pg that has some speed left in the tank.
jailer is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: