Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Fantasy Basketball Forum

Fantasy Basketball Forum Fantasy basketball message board - fantasy basketball forum

Old 02-10-2011, 04:45 PM   #1
LakerHaterHater
I airball my layups

LakerHaterHater has an OK reputation so far
Default Trade? Need steals/assists.

10team Roto

I'm solid in all my big man cats (rebs/blocks) but really weak in my guard cats (assists/steals).

Someone offered me jameer nelson and rashard lewis for Al Jefferson? I like Jameer but not Rashard. I want to counter and ask for Jameer and Baron Davis. What do you think?
LakerHaterHater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 05:14 PM   #2
benJAMin
Slap 'em with silence

benJAMin has decent reputationbenJAMin has decent reputation
Default Re: Trade? Need steals/assists.

AlJeff for Jameer and Baron seems reasonable if it suits your needs, but because its roto, that's depending on who you have to drop and how its affects your starting 10 guys. Post your roster and regular starters.
benJAMin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 07:42 PM   #3
LakerHaterHater
I airball my layups

LakerHaterHater has an OK reputation so far

Here's my team. I would probably drop Hinrich or Ridnour. Ben if you have other suggestions on how to improve lmk. I've been stuck in the middle every week (4th-6th) and I'm only 2pts back of being in the top 3 (paying out top 3).

Aaron Brooks
Brandon Jennings
Ramon Sessions
Kirk Hinrich
Luke Ridnour
Ray Allen
Carmelo Anthony
Kevin Durant
Kris Humphries
Luis Scola
Andray Blatche
JJ Hickson
Al Jefferson
LakerHaterHater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 08:30 AM   #4
benJAMin
Slap 'em with silence

benJAMin has decent reputationbenJAMin has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakerHaterHater
Here's my team. I would probably drop Hinrich or Ridnour. Ben if you have other suggestions on how to improve lmk. I've been stuck in the middle every week (4th-6th) and I'm only 2pts back of being in the top 3 (paying out top 3).

Aaron Brooks
Brandon Jennings
Ramon Sessions
Kirk Hinrich
Luke Ridnour
Ray Allen
Carmelo Anthony
Kevin Durant
Kris Humphries
Luis Scola
Andray Blatche
JJ Hickson
Al Jefferson

When you say "every week," do you mean you set rosters on a weekly basis rather than nightly?

Since its roto, your starting lineup is prob something like Jennings, Allen, Brooks, Melo, Blatche, Durant, Scola, AlJeff, Hickson, and Sessions. I'd assume you'd regularly leave Ridnour, Humphries, and Hinrich on the bench.

I dont know if this is the deal for you. First of all, I dont think you're as set in blocks as you think without AlJeff. Secondly, Jennings and Brooks going down has hurt you in guard play, but there's a lot of room for growth from both of those guys down the stretch, obviously moreso from Jennings.

Adding Jameer to a lineup that already includes Brooks/Hinrich/Sessions/Ridnour is enough of a lateral move that you're basically trading AlJeff for Baron straight up. If you feel committed to moving AlJeff, get a single player back like Monta to meet your needs. Or try offering Blatche or Hickson for Collison. I just dont think adding two more middle-of-the-road guards to a lineup already filled with them puts you over the top.

Who's on waivers?
benJAMin is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: