Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Default Re: Donatas Motiejunas. Future all star.

Quote Originally Posted by moe94
    We comparing Jonas to LeBron now?
    We might need start to if Jones > Jonas

why I even like Rondo CeltsGarlic's Avatar

D-Mo playing quite good lately!
    I hope he can continue this fine trend.

Quote Originally Posted by CeltsGarlic
    D-Mo playing quite good lately!
    I hope he can continue this fine trend.
    Just picked him up in fantasy, he better keep this up.

Quote Originally Posted by MP.Trey
    Just picked him up in fantasy, he better keep this up.
    He's looking in rhythm , but its quite common for him to lose his game out of nowhere.

Fingers crossed!

anybody else think he looks a bit like russell crowe?

YouGotServed
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

He's been great for us since Dwight and Jones are out. I hope he can keep up this level of play. Last season his post moves were out of control but it looks like he's worked on his foot work and gained some strength.

College superstar

He's playing great because everyone else is hurt. He sucked ass when everyone was healthy, and that's what the biased idiots at Clutchfans fail to understand.I'm just happy that he's taking the ball inside and improving on defense instead of jacking up three pointers like he used to do.

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by MiseryCityTexas
    He's playing great because everyone else is hurt. He sucked ass when everyone was healthy, and that's what the biased idiots at Clutchfans fail to understand.I'm just happy that he's taking the ball inside and improving on defense instead of jacking up three pointers like he used to do.
    Sucked ass when everyone was healthy?
    He was sucking ass when everyone else was hurt, its been a few games ago that He stared to play where he supposed to play in the low block and teammates stopped ignoring him when he was posting up.

Coach have taken the decision to actually play him there and is directing the teammates to actually look for him, and because he is having success they are now looking to run plays for him.

Now I hope when team gets healthy that they keep looking for him when coming from the bench while playing along with Dwight is almost impossible that he will play him in the post so unfortunately because Dmo doesn't have a mid range jumper he will be relegated to shooting 3s unless Kevin figure something out to get them both touches in the low block while playing together.

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by el_locoteee
    Sucked ass when everyone was healthy?
    He was sucking ass when everyone else was hurt, its been a few games ago that He stared to play where he supposed to play in the low block and teammates stopped ignoring him when he was posting up.

Coach have taken the decision to actually play him there and is directing the teammates to actually look for him, and because he is having success they are now looking to run plays for him.

Now I hope when team gets healthy that they keep looking for him when coming from the bench while playing along with Dwight is almost impossible that he will play him in the post so unfortunately because Dmo doesn't have a mid range jumper he will be relegated to shooting 3s unless Kevin figure something out to get them both touches in the low block while playing together.
    Yeah I have to give D-Mo credit. Both Motie and even Joey Dorsey have stepped up big. Dorsey is like a poor man's prime Ben Wallace off the bench, and D-Mo's a poor man's Dirk. Our bench is getting swole now, cause even Isiah Canaan, Clint Capenela and Nick Johnson showed flashes of being solid NBA players. Clint sucks badly on offense, but he's already showing that he can block shots and be a decent man to man post defender so he's already a better player than Hashit Thabust. Isiah Canaan is just a slightly taller version of Aaron Brooks, only not as good yet.

Yeah I have to give D-Mo credit. Both Motie and even Joey Dorsey have stepped up big. Dorsey is like a poor man's prime Ben Wallace off the bench, and D-Mo's a poor man's Dirk. Our bench is getting swole now, cause even Isiah Canaan, Clint Capenela and Nick Johnson showed flashes of being solid NBA players. Clint sucks badly on offense, but he's already showing that he can block shots and be a decent man to man post defender so he's already a better player than Hashit Thabust. Isiah Canaan is just a slightly taller version of Aaron Brooks, only not as good yet.
    DMo- Dirk comparisons is so 2012..

Very off, man.

College superstar

DMo- Dirk comparisons is so 2012..

Very off, man.
    Poor is the keyword here. D-Mo will never be on Dirk's level as a player, but I do agree and understand what you are saying also. I just made that comparison because they are to euro 7 footers that are capable of knocking down threes. D-Mo has them pivot post moves, while Dirk shoots that signature postup turnaround fallaway jumper.

Poor is the keyword here. D-Mo will never be on Dirk's level as a player, but I do agree and understand what you are saying also. I just made that comparison because they are to euro 7 footers that are capable of knocking down threes. D-Mo has them pivot post moves, while Dirk shoots that signature postup turnaround fallaway jumper.
    Yeah, I get it, its just their playstyles are quite different.
    One thing is that I have no idea what D-Mo prime numbers could be. Very interesting for me.

I hope 10/6 is the worst case scenario. With the best being around 17-9 maybe, I dunno.

This Man was incredibly handsome when he rocked this haircut