Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 04-04-2007, 10:33 PM   #16
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Kblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: GT: Chicago Bulls vs. Detroit Pistons

Tyrus and Rip got tangled up a bit and I think rip got elbowed somehow then he elbowed Tyrus back twice when the play went on. They had to be pulled apart and then both kept talking and got ejected. Tyrus was playing great at the time. Had like 13/8 in a quarter or maybe 1 and a half.
Kblaze8855 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 10:35 PM   #17
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
Tyrus and Rip got tangled up a bit and I think rip got elbowed somehow then he elbowed Tyrus back twice when the play went on. They had to be pulled apart and then both kept talking and got ejected. Tyrus was playing great at the time. Had like 13/8 in a quarter or maybe 1 and a half.

thanks.. glad to hear that tyrus is still playing well.
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 10:37 PM   #18
Crazy Style
Bulls official mod

Crazy Style has an OK reputation so far

Bulls win it big time and are making a statement that they'll be a force to reckon for many years. Now that Andres Nocioni is coming back from injury, things are only going to get sweeter. Go Bulls!!!
Crazy Style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 10:38 PM   #19
FPower
Local High School Star

FPower has decent reputation

Total beatdown. Bulls were hot from outside tonight. They went on their big run when Kirk started draining threes.
FPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 11:05 PM   #20
BigTicket
Cavs for life

BigTicket is a pretty well-respected posterBigTicket is a pretty well-respected posterBigTicket is a pretty well-respected poster

Would like to hope for the best, but baring a meltdown later I think the Bulls just won the 2nd seed tonight.

After the beating the Pistons took tonight you know they will come out fired up against the Cavs, and they have a very long time to prepare for it too.

And the Bulls still have the tiebreaker vs the Cavs so even records gives it to the Bulls, meaning Cavs have to be virtually perfect the rest of the way to get 2nd, which I just can't see happening.
BigTicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 11:06 PM   #21
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Good god, glad I missed that. At least the movie was sweet.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 11:12 PM   #22
Crazy Style
Bulls official mod

Crazy Style has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigTicket
Would like to hope for the best, but baring a meltdown later I think the Bulls just won the 2nd seed tonight.

After the beating the Pistons took tonight you know they will come out fired up against the Cavs, and they have a very long time to prepare for it too.

And the Bulls still have the tiebreaker vs the Cavs so even records gives it to the Bulls, meaning Cavs have to be virtually perfect the rest of the way to get 2nd, which I just can't see happening.

Don't forget that the Cavs also have the Heat tomorrow, who will probably be on fire.
Crazy Style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 11:13 PM   #23
bokes15
Playoffs!

bokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
Good god, glad I missed that. At least the movie was sweet.
Hate to rub this in your face (oh wait i don't ), but at the beginning of the season, I said that the Pistons are gonna have a HUGE dropoff by not having Ben Wallace on the team. I think their current 48-27 record proves it. Yes they are still on top (barely) but last year they had 64 wins.
bokes15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 11:56 PM   #24
bullsfan
I hit open 5-footers

bullsfan has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by bokes15
It seems like with Chicago's late season push, Toronto and Miami aren't fighting for 3rd anymore, but rather for 4th.

\
Why is that??
bullsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 12:01 AM   #25
KempSonics
Local High School Star

KempSonics has an OK reputation so far

This game was worthless. Did the Pistons just decided to quit for the 2nd half? I think they're trying to take it easy before the playoffs. They've all been banged up and out of the lineup for the past month or so. Can't say I blame them.
KempSonics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 12:35 AM   #26
bokes15
Playoffs!

bokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullsfan
\
Why is that??
sorry, the stupid nba.com mixed up standings confused me for a second. But in terms of home court advantage, the Bulls would get it over the Raptors anyways (better record) because of the change they made this year.
bokes15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 02:10 AM   #27
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by bokes15
Hate to rub this in your face (oh wait i don't ), but at the beginning of the season, I said that the Pistons are gonna have a HUGE dropoff by not having Ben Wallace on the team. I think their current 48-27 record proves it. Yes they are still on top (barely) but last year they had 64 wins.
A 4 loss lead yesterday, haven't checked if the Cavs played tonight maybe it's 3 now, either way it is not barely; Pistons have been on top of the East for months and their record is more indicitive of their effort level and new pieces as opposed to the overall quality of the team. Last year was an abberation as far as regular season effort and even then it only last 2/3 the season. This is how they've traditionally played since '03. Some nights on some nights off. Either way, Rapz are goin nowhere.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 12:00 PM   #28
detroit1
Can barely lace up my sneakers

detroit1 has an OK reputation so far

Indian Guy, do you whine like a little girl about the officiating in every game, or just when your team plays the Pistons?
detroit1 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: