Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast
    Cuba

You can always edit the ratings.

IGN All-star game video:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOInBGKeMIo

Saw a basketball once

Smush had a 58 rating last year, I grabbed him out of free agency where only 4-5 guys had a lower rating.

Banned

I think I'll be switching to 2K7 this year, thats if it comes out for PC.
    I'm 99% sure it won't.

I haven't played 2k since 2k4, and that's my favorite basketball video game ever. It had 4 humongous flaws, all of which looked to have been fixed by now. fantastic. And I'm raising dough to get that 360 which better be good.

If you have had anything less than a stellar experience with your x box 360 tell me now please.

I don't get picked last at the park anymore Trade's Avatar

You can see Morrison and other rookies

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mh4bV...elated&search=

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by geeWiz15
    I'm 99% sure it won't.

I haven't played 2k since 2k4, and that's my favorite basketball video game ever. It had 4 humongous flaws, all of which looked to have been fixed by now. fantastic. And I'm raising dough to get that 360 which better be good.

If you have had anything less than a stellar experience with your x box 360 tell me now please.
    360 needs more games but after playing some demos online they are coming. There is a game called Lost Planet and another 3rd person shooter coming that are AMAZING, plus Halo. Then MAdden which i just got is fire, and 2k7 is going to be great. So I would say get a 360.

BUT DO NOT MOVE THE 360 WHILE THE DISK IS SPINNING, IT WILL RUIN YOUR GAME(MY NBBA 2k6)

i'm with you on that one, I love the Lost Planet demo, it's one of my favorites

Bucks fan

What's the deal with Lost Planet? Are those aliens? Why is it so snowy? The aliens made it snowy? Or are they robots? Or robot aliens?

who cares, it's a game that lets you pretend to shoot things while walking around in the snow - that's like every Canadian kid's childhood right there

Quote Originally Posted by Bronze
    Smush had a 58 rating last year, I grabbed him out of free agency where only 4-5 guys had a lower rating.
    hopefully they have smush with more hops, because he couldnt jump for nothing last game

Default RE

so the official date is 9/25? is this when the game will be out in stores or is that later in the week? sorry... the 2k series is the only vid game i buy/play annually... not familiar with the date/day video games come out

why don't you play nba live? a lot of people say its too fake..

NBA Live doesn't feel like a basketball game. It feels like a video game. There are always a few things (very few but significant) that keep it from being a good sim. 2k7 always have flaws, but they are less than live in terms of making it sim like. It's not a bad game, its just not to my taste because it doesnt feel like real basketball.

Bucks fan

By the way, I will be the Bucks in the ISH 2k7 league.

= adamcz
    = Konex (?)
    = ?
    = ?
    = ?
    = GeeWiz ???
    = Kwajo
    Last edited by adamcz; 09-08-2006 at 11:35 AM.

Good college starter LakersDynasty's Avatar

I'll be the Lakers. BTW do you know what the team's ratings are? Offense, Defense, Overall?

Bucks fan

Doesn't matter what the ratings are, because there will be a fantasy draft anyway. I'm not sure if there's a fair way to decide who gets which team. If GeeWiz gets his xbox he can have the Wiz, and if Kwajo wants the Grizzlies, they're his with no contest... but popular teams like the Lakers and Raptors? We'll have to discuss it.

I'll want to be very picky about who can join the league in the first place - most leagues fall apart quickly because the losing teams just stop playing. It'd be better to have 8 teams that are heavily active than 30 teams, of which 15 stopped playing long ago.

We want teams who not only play their games in a timely fashion, but try to make trades happen if they think they can improve, and maybe talk a little smack here on the message boards.