Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 08-15-2014, 05:22 PM   #76
TheReal Kendall
Love Live Life

TheReal Kendall has a bad reputationTheReal Kendall has a bad reputationTheReal Kendall has a bad reputation
Default Re: The Last of Us officially announced for PS4

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnoughSaid
Anyone trying to get some Factions games going?

Add me: Enough_Said

I'm gonna add you tonight when I get off bruh.
TheReal Kendall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 05:46 PM   #77
Shade8780
GOATin

Shade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReal Kendall
It's up to you. I played to the story until I got to the capital and I haven't touched the story since.

I'm having so much fun on the MP atm but I'll do the story again soon.

It's gonna be rough when that Destiny come out in a few weeks.
I guess I'll try it out tomorrow then.

Did you have the Destiny beta? Review?
Shade8780 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 06:35 PM   #78
EnoughSaid
#COYG

EnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReal Kendall
I'm gonna add you tonight when I get off bruh.

Good shit bruh let's get some games going later
EnoughSaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 07:41 PM   #79
TheReal Kendall
Love Live Life

TheReal Kendall has a bad reputationTheReal Kendall has a bad reputationTheReal Kendall has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade8780
I guess I'll try it out tomorrow then.

Did you have the Destiny beta? Review?

I did. To be honest it's a mixture of Borderlands and Halo. If I had to score it I would give it a 8.5 or 9 out of 10.
Old 08-16-2014, 11:37 AM   #80
Le Shaqtus
#UCF #ChargeOn

Le Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Just started Survival, shit is stressful as f*ck and the supplies are mad scarce.

Just got to the part where you're supposed to drop Ellie off in Boston but all the fireflies are dead. You REALLY have to be stealthy in this difficulty because you have to conserve everything, which is that much harder because Runners and Clickers can detect you much easier.
Le Shaqtus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2014, 02:45 PM   #81
Heavincent
5-time NBA All-Star

Heavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Le Shaqtus
Just started Survival, shit is stressful as f*ck and the supplies are mad scarce.

Just got to the part where you're supposed to drop Ellie off in Boston but all the fireflies are dead. You REALLY have to be stealthy in this difficulty because you have to conserve everything, which is that much harder because Runners and Clickers can detect you much easier.

The hardest part is definitely the beginning of winter when you're holding off the infected with David. The rest of it isn't too bad if you manage your supplies well. You can stealth through a pretty good portion of the game, although there are a few times when you have to kill everyone in the area to move forward. And remember, the brick/bottle melee combo is your best friend on the harder difficulties. Same with the bow and arrow. Only use guns as a last resort so you'll have ammo for the forced combat encounters (like Tommy's dam).

Hope this helps.
Heavincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2014, 09:37 PM   #82
Le Shaqtus
#UCF #ChargeOn

Le Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavincent
The hardest part is definitely the beginning of winter when you're holding off the infected with David. The rest of it isn't too bad if you manage your supplies well. You can stealth through a pretty good portion of the game, although there are a few times when you have to kill everyone in the area to move forward. And remember, the brick/bottle melee combo is your best friend on the harder difficulties. Same with the bow and arrow. Only use guns as a last resort so you'll have ammo for the forced combat encounters (like Tommy's dam).

Hope this helps.

Thanks, certainly helps

Tried my best not to shoot a single bullet, I stealthed some sections in survivor that I didn't in normal, right now I'm about to sneak into the High School but I wish I had more arrows.
Le Shaqtus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 05:37 PM   #83
TheReal Kendall
Love Live Life

Just read that they're adding new weapons and new add-ons

http://www.naughtydog.com/site/post/the_last_of_us_new_add_ons_gestures_and_head_items /
Old 08-20-2014, 05:04 PM   #84
ballup
Fool Disguised Genius

ballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Clutch as fvck
ballup is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: