Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-01-2010, 09:57 PM   #1
v-unit
NBA All-star

v-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default NEW J.Cole Mixtape Coming Soon!!!

Listen to a snippet of "Before I'm Gone" now!!

http://www.zshare.net/audio/82174006ced93146/

Coming November 12th, 2010! Classic in the making!
v-unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 10:10 PM   #2
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: NEW J.Cole Mixtape Coming Soon!!!

get the f*ck off his nuts, give em some air. and wtf is this mixtape crap? release an album fakkit. mixtapes =
Al Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 10:14 PM   #3
v-unit
NBA All-star

v-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

No!!! Also refrain from saying "get off his nuts" as I'm obviously an enormous fan. I stopped posting his mixtape when it comes out though.

And he does need a mixtape because he needs even MORE buzz. He doesn't want to flop like Wale, Cudi or anybody new who isn't Drake because they all sold less than 200k first week/less than a mil in a year's worth of time.
Old 11-01-2010, 10:16 PM   #4
JerrySteakhouse
WE FIGHT! WE FIGHT!

JerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Where is that other thread, the one you posted a leaked album? That link was dead when I tried to DL it before. Still got a good link on that?
JerrySteakhouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 10:22 PM   #5
v-unit
NBA All-star

http://insidehoops.com/forum/showthr...82#post5009482

I added more links in the original post.
Old 11-01-2010, 10:25 PM   #6
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by v-unit
No!!! Also refrain from saying "get off his nuts" as I'm obviously an enormous fan. I stopped posting his mixtape when it comes out though.

And he does need a mixtape because he needs even MORE buzz. He doesn't want to flop like Wale, Cudi or anybody new who isn't Drake because they all sold less than 200k first week/less than a mil in a year's worth of time.

lmfao, how has cudi flopped? and he's not selling drake numbers unless he wants to completely change his music.
Old 11-01-2010, 10:28 PM   #7
v-unit
NBA All-star

Cudi flopped album sales wise. He had enough promotion and a massive hit. He didn't flop in his fan base though, it's pretty big I would say but still, he didn't sell as much as we all probably thought.

J.Cole should get promotion with a mixtape and hope to not only keep a fanbase/grow it but also sell a very respectable amount, something like 200k+ first week and eventually get a million
Old 11-01-2010, 10:37 PM   #8
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Quote:
Cudi flopped album sales wise. He had enough promotion and a massive hit. He didn't flop in his fan base though, it's pretty big I would say but still, he didn't sell as much as we all probably thought.

J.Cole should get promotion with a mixtape and hope to not only keep a fanbase/grow it but also sell a very respectable amount, something like 200k+ first week and eventually get a million

a j. cole album will never go platinum (will one ever even come out?) and i doubt he could do more than 100k first week. its just not possible. and why do you care? its really strange, just be a fan and support him.
Old 11-02-2010, 12:05 AM   #9
JerrySteakhouse
WE FIGHT! WE FIGHT!

JerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
http://insidehoops.com/forum/showthr...82#post5009482

I added more links in the original post.

Thanks.
JerrySteakhouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 12:24 AM   #10
v-unit
NBA All-star

If he dropped it now he probably wouldn't do 100k. I don't REALLY care but how can you not want someone you feel connected to to be successful? Dude's my favourite artist and I think he's genuinely humble and smart, why shouldn't I want him to be successful when there are others far worse doing better?
Old 11-02-2010, 12:33 AM   #11
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Quote:
If he dropped it now he probably wouldn't do 100k. I don't REALLY care but how can you not want someone you feel connected to to be successful? Dude's my favourite artist and I think he's genuinely humble and smart, why shouldn't I want him to be successful when there are others far worse doing better?

thats the business. i understand you want him to be a huge success, but don't be unrealistic with it.
Old 11-02-2010, 12:55 AM   #12
FlªshGordon
Can barely lace up my sneakers

FlªshGordon has an OK reputation so far

J. Cole is blowing up, and he's great. But he was supposed to be releasing an album in November... I fuggin' hate when these rappers push the dates of their album release back all the time.
FlªshGordon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 09:09 AM   #13
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

If it makes v unit feel good Philly, NJ, and DEL is all over J Cole.
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 09:32 AM   #14
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I thought he was supposed to have an album coming out soon? Oh well, ill listen to this tape and wait patiently for his album. I think he should get someone else to produce his album tho.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 03:00 PM   #15
nolebball
Decent playground baller

nolebball has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlªshGordon
J. Cole is blowing up, and he's great. But he was supposed to be releasing an album in November... I fuggin' hate when these rappers push the dates of their album release back all the time.

I don't think any rapper has ever pushed back their own album. The record label is the one in control of that.
nolebball is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: