Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 714151617
    Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

Default Re: Jeff should allow us to set up a Survivor-like poll for ISH

Quote Originally Posted by AirTupac
    You are definitely one of the dumbest posters on this site I might have given you credit if you were actually right about something.

Snappy comeback, Corky. I hope you didn't hurt yourself typing it. Good thing you have a helmet on in case you have a stroke.

Quote Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
    DStebb is alright. 90% of Knicks fans are just awful though. Maybe the most delusional fanbase in any sport. They talk a ton of smack for a franchise that hasn't won a title since Enter The Dragon was still in theaters and candy bars cost a nickel.
    Yeah, there are like a few good Knicks fans. Probably the best poster on this site for basketball talk (ShaqAttack3234) is a Knicks fan.

I think the smack talk is just a New York "attitude", but I agree. They shouldn't be talking like the Knicks franchise success is similar to the New York Yankees or Giants.

Why did we let a troll (Pauk) nominate other people when he had a list of about 10, and they all made the troll list... That is pretty stupid. Oh well my vote goes for the Kobe stans, all of them since I assume they're all one in the same. Pauk might have nominated me based on my avitar, but that was more a sign of respect for Kobe's 30k achievement than me being a Kobe stan. You won't find 50 posts of mine that say anything positive about Kobe.

Quote Originally Posted by lilgodfather1
    Pauk might have nominated me based on my avitar, but that was more a sign of respect for Kobe's 30k achievement than me being a Kobe stan. You won't find 50 posts of mine that say anything positive about Kobe.
    Yeah, that's what I thought your avatar meant too. Respect to Kobe's achievement.

I've seen your posts and your a LeBron/Cavs fan, right ?

Why did we let a troll (Pauk) nominate other people when he had a list of about 10, and they all made the troll list... That is pretty stupid. Oh well my vote goes for the Kobe stans, all of them since I assume they're all one in the same. Pauk might have nominated me based on my avitar, but that was more a sign of respect for Kobe's 30k achievement than me being a Kobe stan. You won't find 50 posts of mine that say anything positive about Kobe.
    pauk doesnt actually bother people. he is actually that retarded that he believes everything he posts

Quote Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
    Yeah, there are like a few good Knicks fans. Probably the best poster on this site for basketball talk (ShaqAttack3234) is a Knicks fan.

I think the smack talk is just a New York "attitude", but I agree. They shouldn't be talking like the Knicks franchise success is similar to the New York Yankees or Giants.

Agreed. They just come off as extremely delusional and out of touch with reality. Even last year, they were making "most stacked 7th seed ever" threads.

Quote Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
    Agreed. They just come off as extremely delusional and out of touch with reality. Even last year, they were making "most stacked 7th seed ever" threads.

I can deal with most of the Kobe fans. Its the ones that try to say he has a case for best player in the NBA that need a time out. Blatant trolling. I have never seen a player on a team with 3 other HOFers get so many god-damn excuses.

Quote Originally Posted by red1
    Seriously. Its one thing to have faith in your team. Its another to be delusional to the point you think they may be mentally ill.

I'm honored that somebody would think to put me on the list (Just ROY7, nobody actually nominated). Also honored that a few defended me. Shoutout to ISH love.

PS- This is all hilarious.
    Last edited by DStebb716; 01-08-2013 at 12:30 PM.