I rep Lakers!

Default How far would a core of Cousins/Love/Durant + Mudilay & old Kobe go??

Because that's what the Lakers are trying to do right now.

Default Re: How far would a core of Cousins/Love/Durant + Mudilay & old Kobe go??

Possible chip tbh.

Banned

Default Re: How far would a core of Cousins/Love/Durant + Mudilay & old Kobe go??

Definitely with a Top 4 seed in the lottery

Undefeated

Quote Originally Posted by iTare
    Possible chip tbh.
    lol @ possible

durant would carry kobes dead corpse to a ring with cousins and love by his side...... 16-0

mudilay grab boards and get out of the way young buck, or get bullied in the locker room after the game

durant would scold his ugly ass

Bear Chested Da Brawn STATUTORY's Avatar

i dunno, but if you switch out Kobe for Lebron his fans be complaining about the lack of "help"

Former Bulls Fan.

I don't see how this would happen.

Cousins, if the Kings decide to trade him, would cost a minimum of the #2 pick plus Julius Randle. Not seeing how they get Mudiay after making that move.

More likely the Lakers would end up with Cousins and old Kobe with Love going to Portland and Durant staying in OKC or going to the Wizards.

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by WeGetRing2012
    Because that's what the Lakers are trying to do right now.

Durant and Cousins would be great.. Love is a talented player but I am not sure how much he adds on a team with guys who can score as well as Durant, Cousins, and Kobe... He would add no value IMO... Better off getting an athletic small forward or a shot blocking center

Banned

Could probably go all the way to the #1 pick next year, instead of settling for #2

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar