Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 07-05-2007, 05:47 PM   #16
poeticism707
Local High School Star

poeticism707 has no real reputation yet.
Default Re: 07 Mavs: Some late observations

Is anyone going to address Cuban taking Nellie to court for getting another job after he was fired, AND Cuban didn't even pay Nellie what was left on his contract?
poeticism707 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 06:33 PM   #17
Silent Mav
Local High School Star

Silent Mav has decent reputationSilent Mav has decent reputation

Because Nellie resigned and was not fired. Not very observant on that one. But then neither was the part about the Mavs being arrogant. But Cuban does just need to stop the bull with taking Nellie to court and just be quiet and move on.
Silent Mav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 06:40 PM   #18
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I think if the Mavs had a prime/healthy Stackhouse, they would've stood a better chance. Stackhouse is the toughest player on the team, but he's too old to fully carry out what his mind sets out on the table for his body to perform.
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 07:12 PM   #19
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by poeticism707
As much as I like and respect and respect Dirk (great player by todays standards, class act, etc) the Mavs team has become this group of arrogant asses, who have no right to be arrogant, because they haven't proven anything. So for the Mavs to lose as a 67 win team due to their collective pride and arrogance in overlooking GS, is simply...POETRY!

clearly you not what you speak. I met nearly every single player when I had a press pass this past season and every single one came off as a genuinely good guy. Jason Terry and Devin Harris were especially cool. Even Stackhouse was able to melt though my predisposed disdain with his charm.

They only person that came off arrogant was Cuban and even he seemed more like a spoiled kid than a dude who thinks he is better than everyone. He even let me ask my own questions after my reporter was done with him. (which saved our asses b/c the tape f-ed up during most of the interview w/him)

Last edited by kentatm : 07-05-2007 at 07:15 PM.
kentatm is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: