Page 1 of 17 123411 ... LastLast

Default 9/11 experiments

Scientific proof that thermate may have been used to take down the towers. Hard to argue with science, but I'm sure people will still try...
    Watch
    Last edited by Hazard; 03-08-2011 at 02:31 AM.

Default Re: 9/11 experiments

Interesting theory. I've heard about the molten metal before, and I didn't think temps could guess that high with just airline fuel.

and now I know why

ya heard that many times, one of the strongest evidence for 9/11 conspiracy

jet fuel burns at 1600, but steel melts at 2400 or something

The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rose
    Interesting theory. I've heard about the molten metal before, and I didn't think temps could guess that high with just airline fuel.

and now I know why
    It wasn't just as if someone sprinkled jet fuel around the WTC and they collapsed. They were hit head on by f#cking commercial airliners. Those buildings were structurally unsound the moment that those two 757s crashed into them.

The fires were just the icing on the proverbial cake. I can't believe people actually buy into this sh!t.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
    It wasn't just as if someone sprinkled jet fuel around the WTC and they collapsed. They were hit head on by f#cking commercial airliners. Those buildings were structurally unsound the moment that those two 757s crashed into them.

The fires were just the icing on the proverbial cake. I can't believe people actually buy into this sh!t.
    It's not just that they're unstable. It's more than that. But this would spawn off into an entirely different debate that it sounds like you've had before, and don't really care too again.

Not to mention how long they burned...

코비=GOAT

Molten aluminum from planes can react with the rust on the steel beams and cause thermite reactions.

See, I respect this guy in the video. He went out and did his own experiments and he has a lot of good points. But I don't think there is any conspiracy. I just personally feel we cannot predict what's going to happen to a 110 story building that get hits by one of the biggest airliners you can fly on head-on unless you're going to make life-sized replica's of the World Trade Center and fly planes into all these replicas to see what will happen over and over.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Take a civil engineering class please.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawker
    Take a civil engineering class please.
    Who?

College star

My concern is not that they went down, it's the way they went down. With only the impact and structure fires it seems they would have toppled or broke into pieces, not imploding and completely pulverizing the core columns. But really who the @#$% knows?

The experiment was interesting.

NBA sixth man of the year miller-time's Avatar

these videos are just ad-hoc hypotheses. at first they said jet fuel didn't burn hot enough to melt steel and therefore couldn't have brought the buildings down. until it was pointed out to them that it does burn hot enough to weaken the steel by 50%, which would be enough to compromise the structural integrity of the building and cause a collapse. then it was explosives similar to those used by demolition experts that caused the collapse. until it was pointed out that rigging a building of that size over night and unnoticed would be completely freaking impossible. so now i guess we are up to thermite being installed all over the place without anyone noticing. whats next then? teams of men with baseball bats slowling going to work on the steel frame for months on end without anyone noticing?

Quote Originally Posted by miller-time
    these videos are just ad-hoc hypotheses. at first they said jet fuel didn't burn hot enough to melt steel and therefore couldn't have brought the buildings down. until it was pointed out to them that it does burn hot enough to weaken the steel by 50%, which would be enough to compromise the structural integrity of the building and cause a collapse. then it was explosives similar to those used by demolition experts that caused the collapse. until it was pointed out that rigging a building of that size over night and unnoticed would be completely freaking impossible. so now i guess we are up to thermite being installed all over the place without anyone noticing. whats next then? teams of men with baseball bats slowling going to work on the steel frame for months on end without anyone noticing?

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

College star

Quote Originally Posted by miller-time

I see what you are saying, but Islamic fanatic amateur pilots, in caves, with laptops, and box cutters, out witting every homeland security and intelligence agency in the USA, and in other allied countries, to attack the most secure building in the world (the pentagon) seems plausible to you?

The whole thing stinks, from the conspiracy theories to the official story.