Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast
    High School Varsity 6th Man NBAller's Avatar

Default Re: Sons of Anarchy Season 4

Quote Originally Posted by california123
    clay is a straight goon, ***** fuked up opies life
    That's actually a good point. Clay did murder two people close to Opie, plus he has a hit out on Tara. He supposedly killed JT. He's being challenged for his President position. He's ruining a lot of peoples lives, including his own.

Now I understand why he wants this money from the cartel, he's thinking about disappearing IMO.

Also the Piney thing was expected but once Clay left his house, he had me thinking pretty hard. then he aggressively knocked Piney to the floor using the door.....at that point I was sure in my original thoughts. He had me guessing though, pretty smart.

Clay doesn't seem to listen to Gemma either, which would cause problems between them two and she knows a lot about what Clay did, which could only further hurt him when it comes to the club.

Anyway seeing as Clay already took 1/2 of the people he wants dead out, he's after Tara now, who is about to be on the run.

I hope Opie, Jax finds out about Clay....getting tired of seeing him in the show though he kind of does keep things interesting in a twisted way.

High School Varsity 6th Man NBAller's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ConanRulesNBC
    These next 5 episodes are going to be very interesting.

Yeah. I wish they would have them twice a week instead of once a week.

I don't think they'll get rid of Clay this season, I think he'll go towards the end of the show , by jax or Opie.

I like Clay, does what he wants, and doesn't care what anyone thinks. Ron's a great actor also.

You must've seen Clay killing Piney. When Piney first went up to Clay about those letters, and said "get out of the drug business, with the cartel, or I'll expose you" you knew Clay would finish him.

Love this show, favourite tv at the moment.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

If I'm Chief Unser....i'm getting the hell out of Dodge cause I'm next

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    If I'm Chief Unser....i'm getting the hell out of Dodge cause I'm next
    Yeah, as soon as he burned those papers you knew he was in trouble. Then leaving the note for Tara and telling the Sherrifs about it. Sorry Wayne, but it's over.

Very good NBA starter ConanRulesNBC's Avatar

So Clay blew it. He had Gemma talk to Tara who really did seem serious about not telling Jax about the letters. Gemma and Unser helped cover up what happened with Piney and Clay still made the phone call at the end.

But now it's going to blow back in his face because Jax went with Tara.

Also, I can't believe Juice would agree to work with the sheriff and Potter after coming clean to Chibbs. Though, I don't think Juice told Chibbs about his father.

4 more episodes left.

Will Tara survive?
    Will Clay survive?
    Will Jax survive?
    Will Juice survive?
    How will they get out of the deal with the cartel?

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Doesn't make sense for Clay to pick up that phone and call. It's worse for Clay. Jax will hate him even more thinking that it was his coke deal that had Tara killed.

The scene where Jax threatened Clay about talking like that about Tara reminded me of season 2 when Clay threatened Jax about mentioning Donna. The roles have been reversed. When Clay threatened Jax he was still in complete control of the club. Now the entire club would back Jax over Clay.

Also, what is up with Potter? Sutter is really keeping him still sort of a mystery. First off he looks a lot like JT. Second, until tonight he kept his identity a secret from all the club members. Now when he was talking to Juice he was saying his main concern is with the IRA and not about the club. The way he even said it made it seem like he almost wants the club to go back to being a regular MC once they get out of the gun business.

Serious playground baller Applause's Avatar

The scene where Jax threatened Clay about talking like that about Tara reminded me of season 2 when Clay threatened Jax about mentioning Donna. The roles have been reversed. When Clay threatened Jax he was still in complete control of the club. Now the entire club would back Jax over Clay.

Also, what is up with Potter? Sutter is really keeping him still sort of a mystery. First off he looks a lot like JT.
    4:00

Dammit Clay. His solution to problems is just killing people. He could've called the guy to cancel the hit, but damn, I hope it doesn't go through. I don't want clay to die, when theres 2 or 3 seasons left..

Quote Originally Posted by Applause
    Interesting. So it was just a coincidence that Potter and John Teller look a little like each other. Unless Sutter was just saying that. I'll be a bit disappointed if Potter just turns out to be another ATF.

I read this in a recent TVGuide interview with Ron Perlman:

On Clay's recent actions:

"I love trying to find deep in my soul where the justifications for these horrific actions are," Perlman continues. "Because only in that way will the audience know whose side to take. It's not just black and white. There's a sinew behind it and blood and sweat and DNA. ... I think that if we did our job right, the audience will say, 'Holy s--- man, I'm not sure this guy had any choice.'"
    On this season feeling like it's the final season:

"I'm actually blown away by the fact that we are in Season 4 and we're doing s--- that I only imagined would be dealt with when we were winding everything up," Perlman says. "I can't believe that [Sutter] has the chutzpah to deal with this now and feels that's there plenty of room to top this. He's reshuffling the deck and changing the dynamic of everything. We have the best of all possible worlds here: We have something incredibly climatic, and then we have room for the reinvention of the saga."

So Clay blew it. He had Gemma talk to Tara who really did seem serious about not telling Jax about the letters. Gemma and Unser helped cover up what happened with Piney and Clay still made the phone call at the end.

But now it's going to blow back in his face because Jax went with Tara.

Also, I can't believe Juice would agree to work with the sheriff and Potter after coming clean to Chibbs. Though, I don't think Juice told Chibbs about his father.

4 more episodes left.

Will Tara survive?
    Will Clay survive?
    Will Jax survive?
    Will Juice survive?
    How will they get out of the deal with the cartel?
    Man, when Gemma found Piney and then brought Unser in and Unser said he was going to call the Sherriff on Clay and then Gemma started agreeing with Unser on Clay being a wounded animal, I really though Gemma was about to kill Unser. I guess either way it's only a matter of time until he gets killed by someone.

When Juice was walkign in that secret room with Potter I was hoping he had a knife on him and was just going to take out Potter since he doesn't care about his life anymore anyway and he really has no way out here. Juice's only hope is if the Sherriff finds out that Potter is planning to screw him over too and they can somehow work together against Potter. I really hope Sutter finds a way to keep Juice around, I like his character as the intel/non-motorcycle riding biker.

Clay has to know that if Tara is killed now Gemma and Unser will definetly know it's him and Jax may suspect it too. Not sure if Clay was calling the guy tell him to kill Tata or to let it go, but if they do try to kill Tara now and Jax is with her when it happens he might be able to stop it and then find out from the hitman who hired him.

I agree with that. At this point I'm not even sure that Tig is completely behind Clay.

Need some help from my fellow SOA fans. I watched this weeks episode off of itunes so I didn't get to see the previews for next week. Can someone give a quick summary of what they showed on the preview?

Thanks