Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Default Re: Devin Harris (NBA player) gets humiliated

Quote Originally Posted by bdreason
    I find it hard to believe a "street legend" hasn't made money from playing over his basketball career.
    Please, please, please do not for one minute think that Stuart believes he is better than Devin. He and everyone else knows that Devin is in a whole different league (literally!!)
    Stu is just a kid who loves the game...but due to some fairly serious health problems in recent years (he has the same condition that forced Dejuan Wagner to retire) hasn't made much noise. Not that the NBA would ever have been possible anyway!
    http://basketball247.co.uk/gt/archives/00000010.shtml

From the article posted above by sneak. It was his bro explaining some things. Looks like his health is a factor in him being recognized.

Default Re: UK guy Stuart Tanner beats Devin Harris in streetball

SBUK! w00t!!!

I couldn't believe my ****in eyes when i saw this the other day! haha. Good for Stu glad to see he can still play but like Sneak's said you cant compare the two for obvious reasons.
    Never knew that Stu was that well known before this video though. Now's he's gone viral Probably the last thing i ever expected to see on the net haha. Plus I'm with Sneak, Greg Tanner has probably done more for UK basketball than anybody else in the country. SBUK was a sick site, boards were legendary.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease Sneak's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by El Seano
    SBUK! w00t!!!

I couldn't believe my ****in eyes when i saw this the other day! haha. Good for Stu glad to see he can still play but like Sneak's said you cant compare the two for obvious reasons.
    Never knew that Stu was that well known before this video though. Now's he's gone viral Probably the last thing i ever expected to see on the net haha. Plus I'm with Sneak, Greg Tanner has probably done more for UK basketball than anybody else in the country. SBUK was a sick site, boards were legendary.
    They were indeed R.I.P the boards!

Man, it was a shame we didn't repeat the summer run from 2 summers ago, that was a great event.

InsideHoops interview with Devin Harris where he responds to what happened:
    http://www.insidehoops.com/devin-har...w-101608.shtml

Saw a basketball once

after all this nonesense with Devin lol I thought I'd get my old PC out and upload some footage of Stu to Youtube, just because I noticed there wasn't really anything out there.
    anyway here you go.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETViord6ccQ

used to have an account on here but not sure what happened to it, I took part in the old toine shimmy thread as Sneak will vouch