Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: Sons of Anarchy season 5

I can't believe how ruthless and brutal the characters are in this show...

Unable to watch... too disturbing.

but let me ask this question though:

Is the CIA working with somebody in one of the episodes?

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...t-and-furious/
    Was CIA behind Operation Fast and Furious?

good read^

National High School Star

I'm really lost,the last I watched of this show was was the Ireland season with jaxx finally giving up his kid. What's happened since because I don't have a clue trying to wath it now,anyone give me some cliff notes since? Thanks

National High School Star

Also i love breaking bad and soa ,anyone that likes these 2 shows have any suggestions for any other shows?

Quote Originally Posted by Day La Ghetto
    Also i love breaking bad and soa ,anyone that likes these 2 shows have any suggestions for any other shows?

Boardwalk Empire

Quote Originally Posted by Riddler
    I can't believe how ruthless and brutal the characters are in this show...

Unable to watch... too disturbing.

but let me ask this question though:

Is the CIA working with somebody in one of the episodes?

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...t-and-furious/
    Was CIA behind Operation Fast and Furious?

good read^
    Don't be a jerk and post this shit in this thread. This isn't a bullshit conspiracy thread, it SOA thread. There are 100 conspiracy threads on the board, go argue there.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

I'm really lost,the last I watched of this show was was the Ireland season with jaxx finally giving up his kid. What's happened since because I don't have a clue trying to wath it now,anyone give me some cliff notes since? Thanks

To sum it up: Change of leadership and a lot more killing

And that's not just for the Sons, but for everyone involved in that show (Law enforcement, other MC's)

Dunking on everybody in the park magictricked's Avatar

They got involved with moving guns for drugs with a Cartel. Clay wanted to go for the big $core, most the main MC members were against it, Clay got in over his head also tried to cover up past indiscretions by killing people and pointing the finger of blame for the killing at others, things went upside down, Jax is now pres.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NoGunzJustSkillz
    Already thru 2 seasons and this show is 5x better than Breaking Bad. Mind you Breaking Bad was my fav before starting SOA. I was just wondering, and mind you I am only thru the first 2 seasons of SOA, but does Jaxx annoy the fck out of anybody else?
    Completely disagree. I love SOA, but BB is on a whole other level. SOA does have the balance that BB does. The seasons start out slower, they have significantly less character development, and there is less humor to keep us entertained during slow moments. Plus, the story writing is just not as tight knit. I'm thinking by season 3 (if I am thinking of the right season of SOA), you may start to agree. Luckily the show gets back on track after a down season.

Hell on Wheels and Luther.

Quote Originally Posted by Myth
    Completely disagree. I love SOA, but BB is on a whole other level. SOA does have the balance that BB does. The seasons start out slower, they have significantly less character development, and there is less humor to keep us entertained during slow moments. Plus, the story writing is just not as tight knit. I'm thinking by season 3 (if I am thinking of the right season of SOA), you may start to agree. Luckily the show gets back on track after a down season.
    Season 3 of SOA was pretty much saved by the ending. I think I liked it more than most people but it was the weakest season so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
    Season 3 of SOA was pretty much saved by the ending. I think I liked it more than most people but it was the weakest season so far.
    Yeah. It easily had the best finale, but the first 3/4 of the season was pretty bad IMO.

By the way, does anybody else hope the neo-Nazi guy comes back regrouped while the Sons battle the blacks? The leader told his daughter his plan was to come back after a few years, which I believe it had been several years in the timeline.

Quote Originally Posted by Myth
    Yeah. It easily had the best finale, but the first 3/4 of the season was pretty bad IMO.

By the way, does anybody else hope the neo-Nazi guy comes back regrouped while the Sons battle the blacks? The leader told his daughter his plan was to come back after a few years, which I believe it had been several years in the timeline.
    Shit, I'm totally lost as far as the timeline goes. It would be interesting to see him back in the fold but I like Pope a lot. Him torching Tig's daughter was brutal. Dude is like Nino Brown lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
    Shit, I'm totally lost as far as the timeline goes. It would be interesting to see him back in the fold but I like Pope a lot. Him torching Tig's daughter was brutal. Dude is like Nino Brown lol.
    I'm lost too, but there was a good chunk of time in Ireland and then there was a full year that we did not even see. But the easiest way of gauging time is probably by looking at Jax's kids. His first child was born episode 1 I believe, and that kid looks like he is 4 years old or so now. That same kid was still a pretty young baby when he was kidnapped, which was the last time we saw the Nazi guy, so it has been about 3 years since he left.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar