Page 1 of 19 123411 ... LastLast

Default Welcome to the Charlotte Bobcats fan forum!

This is your spot to talk Charlotte Bobcats basketball. Feel free to post news articles, stats or anything pertaining to the Bobcats in this forum. As moderator of this forum I will not tolerate threads or posts that may be derogatory toward the team in any manner. Also, personal attacks about someone's opinion will not be tolerated. If you disagree with someone, speak your opinion, don't say that they're retarded because it might be you who is retarded.

Thank you and have a great day.

UPDATE: I'm cracking down on posters that come in and either bash the team or other posters. We have a good group of people here like Onewickedlady, tarheelborn, scorrison, liverpooty, bobcat4ever, spectre and others who come in here with the sole purpose of talking Bobcats basketball. I read every thread and every post and if I see something that isn't positive for the board, I'm deleting it. I don't care if you post it a million times, I'll still delete it.

I love how other ISH posters recognize this forum as one of the cleanest, most educated forums on the site, and I want to keep it that way. During the season I expect a lot of action in here, so if I happen to miss something, click this button on your screen and the system sends me an e-mail about the post. If something offends you, tell me and I will be more than happy to get rid of it. You guys are my online family and I wish only the best and most enjoyable experience to you.
    Last edited by Timmeh; 08-17-2007 at 11:08 PM.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Why cant someone speak about someone sucking on the team? Thats sort of lame.

It's not that, because I understand that there are guys on the Bobcats team like Burleson and Robinson who aren't the best players per say. But for someone to come in and make some smart ass remark, no, I'm not going to have that.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease BullsBigMan29's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Timmeh
    This is your spot to talk Charlotte Bobcats basketball. Feel free to post news articles, stats or anything pertaining to the Bobcats in this forum. As moderator of this forum I will not tolerate threads or posts that may be derogatory toward the team in any manner. Also, personal attacks about someone's opinion will not be tolerated. If you disagree with someone, speak your opinion, don't say that they're retarded because it might be you who is retarded.

Thank you and have a great day.
    Good call, I'm a Bulls fan and have recieved nothing but love on here.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawker
    Why cant someone speak about someone sucking on the team?
    I'm sorry but that's funny.

NBA rookie of the year

Default re:

how did you sticky the thread? i've been trying to do that on the Nets forum

NEVER forget da SONICS RainierBeachPoet's Avatar

hello bobcat fans

looking forward to the sonics coming to play you. we had a tough last second loss last night in orlando; we threw away a couple of games in the last minutes this season already

any predictions on the sonics-bobcats? do you guys ever think about the west coast teams like the sonics/warriors/kings?

i like okafor a lot--- a great guy to build a franchise around

The games against the Sonics and Kings will be very good IMO because each team has good matchups. The Warriors on the other hand just don't have anyone except for maybe Baron Davis having a slight advantage over Felton but I doubt it. Wallace can easily outplay JRich.

NEVER forget da SONICS RainierBeachPoet's Avatar

Default adam m

Quote Originally Posted by Timmeh
    The games against the Sonics and Kings will be very good IMO because each team has good matchups. The Warriors on the other hand just don't have anyone except for maybe Baron Davis having a slight advantage over Felton but I doubt it. Wallace can easily outplay JRich.
    i have yet to see morrison play. i think that rashard will give him problems because of his inside and outside capabilities; and this might be the key to the game.

how has morrison looked so far?

Morrison has been just what we expected him to be. He's putting up the points we need and his defense has been better than predicted.

Not your average OWL onewickedlady's Avatar

What's with Walter Hermann? I haven't seen him nor heard his name mentioned for weeks, it seems.

He's played a couple minutes, just hasn't done anything.

Thumbs up

Great game vs Nets. Yahoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by onewickedlady
    What's with Walter Hermann? I haven't seen him nor heard his name mentioned for weeks, it seems.
    Apparently he's having problems with his work visa.

Red face

Tonight against the Pistons we saw what our Cats can do. It was terrific seeing the guys being confident and aggressive. Is there a magic pill that they can take so that they can repeat this performance about fifty more times? Ok well maybe 40. For me I will no longer talk about getting rid of anybody (players/coach) and just go with the flow.

Unhappy

Pitiful. Just pitiful.