Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Dunking on everybody in the park chungerball's Avatar

Default Re: Roger Huerta(UFC fighter) fcks some guy up on the street who suckerpunched a girl

Quote Originally Posted by Gundress

Yeah, I am not very familiar with the UFC fighters like that but only know the popular ones like Tito Ortiz, Chuck Liddell (Mohawk), Ken Shamrock, etc.
    Coherent sentences? I'm confused....

Fresh Kid Turned Rotten Lamar Doom's Avatar

Default Re: Roger Huerta(UFC fighter) fcks some guy up on the street who suckerpunched a girl

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    I dont know who he is. He would have shocked me if I got into an altercation with him. Only dudes I'm familiar with who I'd know on site is Rampage Jackson, the white dude with the mohawk whose name skipped my head (he was real popular), Fedor. Cant think of anyone else

you sure about that? protect ya neck Gobb

Lamar get off his dick already bro... it seems like your whole life has revolved around this guy...

Quote Originally Posted by rawimpact
    Lamar get off his dick already bro... it seems like your whole life has revolved around this guy...
    rawimpact get off my dick already bro... seems like you're too worried about what I post about

Local High School Star crosso√er's Avatar

If dude does that doesnt he put himself at risk of being sued by the female he laid out on the street?
    If that guy is wealthier then Roger Huerta; then perhaps he could sustain a minor monetary loss. However, I seriously doubt he is wealthier then Huerta and as bad as it was for him to hit that lady; Huerta kicking the head of a person who's already knocked out is a lot more serious then sucker punching a woman. Perhaps not from a morality perspective.

How Do U Like Me Mfer?

Quote Originally Posted by Lamar Doom
    rawimpact get off my dick already bro... seems like you're too worried about what I post about

When will you fight this guy?

National High School Star mattevans11's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by crosso√er
    If that guy is wealthier then Roger Huerta; then perhaps he could sustain a minor monetary loss. However, I seriously doubt he is wealthier then Huerta and as bad as it was for him to hit that lady; Huerta kicking the head of a person who's already knocked out is a lot more serious then sucker punching a woman. Perhaps not from a morality perspective.

you assume that all UFC fighters are wealthy?

most of them need to have a "day job" to get by.

i think the biggest issue here is that he is trained to beat people up and this is what truly seperates the two guys (in the eyes of the law)

Local High School Star zabuza666's Avatar

How so? The other dude was caught on tape sucker punching a girl from behind. Then engaging in a fight with Roger. He had his shirt off and all in a stance like [jim rome]Wanna go? Its go time![/jim rome].

So what is Roger paying for exactly?
    He beat the shit out of someone then curbstomped them when they were lying on the ground.

Will probs get some jailtime i'd imagine

I don't know where the "curb stomped" keeps coming from. He stomped him, that's the only thing we saw for sure, a good kick to the head while he was down, curb stomping is something different.

NBA rookie of the year Da KO King's Avatar

At best Roger Huerta has to pay either the victim or the state a significant amount of money. At worst he gets hit with assault. The idea that Huerta won't get in trouble because the victim hit a girl is extremely naive.

NBA sixth man of the year

Quote Originally Posted by iamgine
    He'll get sued, and settle out of court for a fairly large amount of money. End of story.
    And if that chick has any kind of gratitude, she'll turn around and sue the black dude for however much he gets from Roger and give it back to Roger.

I'm calling this a wash unless the state wants to prosecute Roger and the black guy themselves. But in most cases, it's up to the victim. I'm pretty sure it can be communicated that the girl won't press charges if the black guy doesn't. True justice was served.

This thing could get ugly, but it wouldn't be smart for the black guy to try to press this issue.

NBA sixth man of the year

Quote Originally Posted by Da KO King
    At best Roger Huerta has to pay either the victim or the state a significant amount of money. At worst he gets hit with assault. The idea that Huerta won't get in trouble because the victim hit a girl is extremely naive.
    Even if the cops talk to the girl and she says she doesn't want to press charges on the black guy if he doesn't press charges on Roger?

Or is it not up to those two individuals? Maybe that only applies to "he said/she said" type disputes where there is no evidence of who started the violence.

Great, but he went too far at the end. He could have seriously hurt that dude.

The Truth

sucks huerta's gonna get punished for this, but good for him. maybe that scumbag'll think twice the next time he steps to a woman.

7-time NBA All-Star OneMoreSucka's Avatar

Would have done the same thing.