Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: 5-Year Old Tragically Kills Baby Sister with Rifle 'Made for Youths'

Quote Originally Posted by millwad
    Haha, you're probably most white trash poster here, seriously..

Instead of actually discussing the subject, you're coming up with lame "punchlines". I've seen your posts regarding guns and you're the traditional redneck.

And the US business is everyone's business considering that the US is everywhere and pushing their agendas and invading countries. And it says alot about how insecure you are as a person that you would respond like this to a concerning post of mine.

wait... you don't live in America?

Son, go back to stalking theoo.....you don't even know what a redneck is...

Default Re: 5-Year Old Tragically Kills Baby Sister with Rifle 'Made for Youths'

nice touch

NBA sixth man of the year miller-time's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kNicKz
    yeah, because every family that is responsible should be punished for these retards.

I have a better idea. Call DCF and take their kids away.

But nah, god forbid someone takes personal responsibility for anything. ever...
    How are people being punished by not being allowed to give children deadly weapons? Are families punished because their 5 year olds can't drive or drink or smoke or gamble or work in factories?

Technically they can only take one kid away now.. Because the parents were irresponsible.

NBA rookie of the year

wait... you don't live in America?

Son, go back to stalking theoo.....you don't even know what a redneck is...
    No, I don't live in the US.
    Got back after a couple of months in the US as an exchange student, been to the US prior to that as well.

Quote Originally Posted by miller-time
    How are people being punished by not being allowed to give children deadly weapons? Are families punished because their 5 year olds can't drive or drink or smoke or gamble or work in factories?

What? Work in factories...??? Please explain the relevance of that....

A 5 year old can't purchase a weapon in a store. Suggest a law please to stop a parent from purchasing a weapon and letting their kid use it. Should the government install cameras in their house that give a 24/7 feed of the gun? Plenty of kids go hunting and shooting with their parents in a safe manner.

No, I don't live in the US.
    Got back after a couple of months in the US as an exchange student, been to the US prior to that as well.
    Ok, where do you live? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by miller-time
    the parents were irresponsible.
    Better get those thousands of responsible families now

yeah, because every family that is responsible should be punished for these retards.

I have a better idea. Call DCF and take their kids away.

But nah, god forbid someone takes personal responsibility for anything. ever...
    Gun-related death rates in the United States are eight times higher than they are in countries that are economically and politically similar to it
    A lot of retards over there hen?

talibans and republicans are the most backwards people in the world. Arguing with walls is a more enriching activity.

NBA rookie of the year

Ok, where do you live? LOL
    London in a couple of weeks, born and raised in Sweden.

Decent college freshman

Haha, you're probably most white trash poster here, seriously..

Instead of actually discussing the subject, you're coming up with lame "punchlines". I've seen your posts regarding guns and you're the traditional redneck.

And the US business is everyone's business considering that the US is everywhere and pushing their agendas and invading countries. And it says alot about how insecure you are as a person that you would respond like this to a concerning post of mine.

Yeah, I'm a redneck because I believe in personal responsibility and don't blame inanimate objects for my country's problems

You're just a fat loser. Go to the gym and get off ISH, it'll take your mind off hating a country you'll never be a citizen of.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue&Orange

talibans and republicans are the most backwards people in the world. Arguing with walls is a more enriching activity.

I agree.

Developing: It is possible to disagree with a liberal and not be a Republican

Gun-related death rates in the United States are eight times higher than they are in countries that are economically and politically similar to it
    So you're going to compare total stats with countries that have different population amounts?

Retarded sheep

*peace*

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by bmulls
    Yeah, I'm a redneck because I believe in personal responsibility and don't blame inanimate objects for my country's problems

You're just a fat loser. Go to the gym and get off ISH, it'll take your mind off hating a country you'll never be a citizen of.
    It's not your fault, you're mentally challenged and yes, you're a redneck and white trash. I've read your posts, you're an idiot.

And the personal responsibility garbage is so out of date, apparantly americans can't live up to it. Your argument is just so stupid, when people show time and time that they can't live up to the responsibility that is needed to own a gun you change the laws, you don't hand out even more guns to "solve" the problem.

We have a 5 year old that shot his sister with a rifle "made for youths" and you're still defending the gun laws. You're the typical redneck who's afraid of everything and feel the need to protect yourself with a gun, you're the typical moron.

The american society is not any safer with guns, the british society is not a very safe one.

In 2010 58 people got killed by guns, in the US the same year 8775 people got killed by guns. Yeah, the Britain's population is 1/5 of the US but with simple math it would mean that 3095 americans would get killed that same year if they would have the same amount of population.

You're a joke for defending this nonsense and cute attacks, they are so valid and I guess that you would easily fit right in with the swedish youth national team and the swedish pro basketball league.

I mean, it would be easy to clown you for the fact that you're soon bald and that you have manboobs but I won't go there. Only the fact that I owned you to that extent that you had to come up with lame punchlines says the most about how clueless and white trash you really are.

Decent college freshman

It's not your fault, you're mentally challenged and yes, you're a redneck and white trash. I've read your posts, you're an idiot.

And the personal responsibility garbage is so out of date, apparantly americans can't live up to it. Your argument is just so stupid, when people show time and time that they can't live up to the responsibility that is needed to own a gun you change the laws, you don't hand out even more guns to "solve" the problem.

We have a 5 year old that shot his sister with a rifle "made for youths" and you're still defending the gun laws. You're the typical redneck who's afraid of everything and feel the need to protect yourself with a gun, you're the typical moron.

The american society is not any safer with guns, the british society is not a very safe one.

In 2010 58 people got killed by guns, in the US the same year 8775 people got killed by guns. Yeah, the Britain's population is 1/5 of the US but with simple math it would mean that 3095 americans would get killed that same year if they would have the same amount of population.

You're a joke for defending this nonsense and cute attacks, they are so valid and I guess that you would easily fit right in with the swedish youth national team and the swedish pro basketball league.

I mean, it would be easy to clown you for the fact that you're soon bald and that you have manboobs but I won't go there. Only the fact that I owned you to that extent that you had to come up with lame punchlines says the most about how clueless and white trash you really are.
    you changed your picture.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by bmulls
    you changed your picture.
    Yeah, and I went from black to white.
    My previous pic was of "LosBulls" and my current one is of "9512".
    Fact still remains that you have no arguments and this immature reply was the only one you could come up with.