Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: i messed up

Default Re: i messed up

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
    you can still salvage it. go talk to her in private and tell her your still a virgin and wouldnt try to have sex with her and that you were just showing off to your friends.

she might actually be so turned on by your honesty and maturity she might give it up to you on the spot.
    this isn't bad advice. If you like her you should do it.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by DonDadda59
    God damnit, Jameer

She did all the work for you, all you had to do was sit there and smile, not say a goddamn thing and you managed to f*ck that up somehow.

We can fix this thing but we have to act ASAP and you have to do exactly what I say. First thing tomorrow morning you get a single red rose, not a whole bouquet, we're not thirsty just a little parched. You find her in the hallway and you say this exactly:

"Hey, enter name here. I thought a lot about what you said the other day and you were right, I'm not like that. It was just a bad joke and I realize how much of a jerk I was. Anyway, I was really happy when you asked me to the dance and I was looking forward it. If you'll forgive me, I'd still like to go with you".

Make sure you smile and get that movie twinkle in your eye (try to get a good angle for lighting). Then give her the rose. She'll melt like butter. Crisis averted. Operation tang still on.

Then when all that distraction is out the way, we get down to serious business. Get a bottle of snapple or any drink that comes in a glass. Find that snitching ass pu$$y and smash it in his face. When he goes down, crying in agony. Kick all of the teeth out of his mouth and tell him if he ever pulls that shit again you'll kill him and his family.

Let me know how it goes
    He's not going to do shit,any advice is wasted.

He's just going to watch his anime and cry on ISH.

Quote Originally Posted by DonDadda59
    God damnit, Jameer

She did all the work for you, all you had to do was sit there and smile, not say a goddamn thing and you managed to f*ck that up somehow.

We can fix this thing but we have to act ASAP and you have to do exactly what I say. First thing tomorrow morning you get a single red rose, not a whole bouquet, we're not thirsty just a little parched. You find her in the hallway and you say this exactly:

"Hey, enter name here. I thought a lot about what you said the other day and you were right, I'm not like that. It was just a bad joke and I realize how much of a jerk I was. Anyway, I was really happy when you asked me to the dance and I was looking forward it. If you'll forgive me, I'd still like to go with you".

Make sure you smile and get that movie twinkle in your eye (try to get a good angle for lighting). Then give her the rose. She'll melt like butter. Crisis averted. Operation tang still on.

Then when all that distraction is out the way, we get down to serious business. Get a bottle of snapple or any drink that comes in a glass. Find that snitching ass pu$$y and smash it in his face. When he goes down, crying in agony. Kick all of the teeth out of his mouth and tell him if he ever pulls that shit again you'll kill him and his family.

Let me know how it goes
    i think i'm going to try to do this, but i have to practice the scenario out in my head a couple of times...

Quote Originally Posted by TonyMontana

fvck off tony

Did anyone else think that he got some girl pregnant before entering this thread?

Quote Originally Posted by TonyMontana

Are you jealous because anime kid has a life and almost a real girl to go out with him and you only have your hand to cry yourself to sleep?

I don't think any of this story is true. I don't think he leaves his house other than when he goes to school. This guy's parents didn't let him buy GTA 5. what else do you need to know?

Quote Originally Posted by Killbot
    I would be more concerned about getting a refund for those tickets.
    i would but i really dont want to tell my dad
    I'm just going to get dropped off and run to the gas station and hang out there for a couple of hours then run back call home and say i had fun.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    I'm just going to get dropped off and run to the gas station and hang out there for a couple of hours then run back call home and say i had fun.
    This is the saddest thing I've ever read on the internet. Literally

You can't just give up. This is one of life's test. You bitch out, it will just be a pattern that repeats itself forever. This is like Back II the future and Michael J's father knocking Biff the f*ck out. This is your moment...

Quote Originally Posted by ballup
    Did anyone else think that he got some girl pregnant before entering this thread?
    I thought he got dished another ass whoppin.

Banned

as others said man, just be honest and talk to her and tell her your friends were just joking around and you got a bit carried away, tell her how happy you were she asked you and maybe even point out that you haven't been hanging around with other girls in school or tell her to ask around with other girls to know you haven't been doing anything with them. Maybe buy her a present or something or even ask her to go somewhere like the movies or something just to hang out and get to know each other better.

Have you been out with this girl before with just the two of you? If she sees you different alone she will probably start to realise it's just your friends, most guys act different around their friends. Just try and be confident and honest and actually address the issue and talk it through with her.

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    the **** is wrong with you. your missing out on good times. go by yourself big deal.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BoogieWoogieMan
    Probably gonna happen when his dad finds out he lied about taking a girl to the dance when instead he pocketed his allowance and hung around a gas station for a few hours like a meth head or a common street whore.

Banned

how do proms work? Is there an after party afterwards? For our dance thing over here I don't think it's as big a deal as proms but me and my friends (girls included) just went to someones house to party and have some pre drinks then went to the after party they had after the dance.

Quote Originally Posted by BoogieWoogieMan
    Pretty sure his dad would do this if he found out Jameer procreated.