Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Default Re: NBA suspends Zaza Pachulia, Jason Richardson one game each for fighting

Quote Originally Posted by LA_Showtime
    My God. Let the players play. Who gives a shit. Nothing actually happened. Give them a fine and assign them community service; don't suspend them for the playoffs. **** Stern.

Coud you imagine a play like that leading to a suspension back in the 1980s? There wouldn't be any players left to play.

I remember once when Celtics center Robert Parish starting punching Bill Laimbeer (Pistons Center) from behind for no apparent reason. Laimbeer was assaulted. Not only was there no suspension. THERE WASN'T EVEN A FOUL called on the play.Everyone just casually played on! Those were the days!

Default Re: NBA suspends Zaza Pachulia, Jason Richardson one game each for fighting

Decent playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by bagelred
    League overreacting again. Ejection? yes. Suspension? No.....wasn't that bad. Let them play.
    only conclusion I can come to was because it happen with like 2 min. left in the game. If it was an incident early in the game where they miss a good amount of action from the ejection maybe they wouldn't have

Not airballing my layups anymore

Default Re: Hawks-Magic altercation: J-Rich just slapped Zaza

Quote Originally Posted by kidachi
    the league is in "parental guidance" era for a decade now..

Stern and that fag Stu Jackson just wants in that way..

NBA is softer than a butterfly now

Yeah I know. Back in the Good Old Days (the '80s) they would each have gotten only a technical foul, the game would have gone on, and it would have been no big deal.