Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Anyone do shrooms before?

Gonna try some with friends...any tips for those who've done them before? And should I burn some weed along with them, or take purely shrooms the first time?

Default Re: Anyone do shrooms before?

Quote Originally Posted by moe94
    Only twice.

my thoughts:

man, these taste like shit
    I don't feel shit
    it's been 45 minutes...guess I have high tolerance!
    what a waste of money
    let's go to the basketball game
    holy shit, what the fvck is happening?
    I got to get out of here
    the trees are after me

Decent playground baller dilley's Avatar

Love em. Just make sure you have all your shit in order and you really like the guys you're doing them with. I wouldn't recommend taking huge bong rips your first time or anything but a lil weed can definitely add to the experience. How much do you plan on taking?

Quote Originally Posted by dilley
    Love em. Just make sure you have all your shit in order and you really like the guys you're doing them with. I wouldn't recommend taking huge bong rips your first time or anything but a lil weed can definitely add to the experience. How much do you plan on taking?
    I think we're taking 2 grams each but I'll check later

Quote Originally Posted by Inferno
    I think we're taking 2 grams each but I'll check later
    That should be fine for your first time, I usually do 3.5.

NBA Superstar

pretty sure weed is pointless when you're on them

think 2g/person sounds about right...been a long time tho but i've done them about 3-4~ times

you might get a sick feeling and want to puke, don't...it'll end it. then you're probably playing chaperone the rrest of the night. i think of it as poison, and you need that poison to kick in to start tripping.

when you're tripping its great, be outside, hopefully nice night with stars and stuff, you get a whole new perspective of the world, nature, etc. like higher intelligence kind of thing and more in tune with everything.

if you have money buy glow stuff for trails...its cool to look at stuff like that. its nice to prepare for it as much u can. u should do searches on it, not sure what people these days do

don't go LSD/acid would strongly recommend against it, stick with shrooms, even if you're tempted to go stronger. shrooms were always hard to get when i was in HS...

NBA Superstar

Have you tried salvia?

no, i don't think so. not that up with anything new other than some vape stuff...but quit all of it rather recently.

anything hard i did a long time ago, 10~ years at least...but i've done shrooms, acid, coke, and i think thats about it. mostly college days~

Have you tried salvia?
    salvia is just nuts. really not an enjoyable experience.

NBA Superstar

A bunch of my buddies tried it. I was too scared. One of them said he lived his entire life from beginning to end. Another said he was a literal pig and was awaiting slaughter and tried to form a rebellion like he was in animal farm.

thats why you're smart...you have to be smart with drugs. especially these days with the bath salt kind of shit going on...even then its the stupid mf'ers trying crack, meth, and heroin kind of shit thinking they're smarter than everyone else and won't get addicted but they all do....i purposelyl stayed far away from that stuff knowing how addictive they were even from a smoke.

when i did coke(and yeah i was dumb for doing it tbh since i would put it in the above paragraph category of staying away from it), the pull to do another line is extremely powerful, really hard to explain but its almost evil and i got how/why people got addicted to it, and it was a big reason i stopped and didn't keep doing it when the people i was hanging with were like every other night. got a friend who is a coke head, dude completely disappeared along with his girl...i'm sure he's not doing too well right now.

its up to you to be smart and take care of yourself, because nobody else even your 'friends' aren't going to look out for you that much when you're all doing stuff for fun.

and not to sound like a downer but a lot of it has repercussions later, even weed but thats only with habitual use, which is rather obvious. i still love weed but man getting thru my insomnia issues from long term use of it has, and so far been a huge bitch, and i know its from weed and some wacked sleeping patterns.
    Last edited by Godzuki; 07-24-2014 at 08:35 AM.

I drank beer.

Made that high school varsity squad Booz Vivic's Avatar

If you put some nice cheese and the mushrooms on BBQ and some butter they taste real nice.

Also good on burger

NBA Legend

I would say:

Eat a little bit (of food) beforehand so your stomach isnt completely empty but dont eat a ton either bc theyll take forever to digest in top of it.

Buy a pack of ultra lights.

Keep your phone off, lest you make calls/texts that seem like a good idea at the time... But arent.

Dont be a hero and eat too much of them your first time.

Have sunglasses with you in case you run into anyone you want to hide your pupils from.

NBA Legend

Also, post on ISH while youre high for our amusement.

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile
    Also, post on ISH while youre high for our amusement.
    Will try to do so on my phone

Banned

Sck some dick first op. Sounds right up your alley.