Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast
    Blu Ray

Default Re: post what food (or anything) you wish you had in front of your face this very second

I haven't had a decent pizza in a while. Something like maybe caramelized onions + meat, can't choose. I've never tried a shrimp pizza, that sounds delicious.

And yeah, someone posted sushi. Had some sushi last month, before that over a year, so now I'm all about sushi. Gonna meet a friend this weekend and take her to have sushi for the first time. Should be fun.

Banned

Default Re: post what food (or anything) you wish you had in front of your face this very second

Quote Originally Posted by pete's montreux
    I haven't had a decent pizza in a while. Something like maybe caramelized onions + meat, can't choose. I've never tried a shrimp pizza, that sounds delicious.

And yeah, someone posted sushi. Had some sushi last month, before that over a year, so now I'm all about sushi. Gonna meet a friend this weekend and take her to have sushi for the first time. Should be fun.
    too easy

Blu Ray

Quote Originally Posted by Stempel, HERB
    too easy
    Yeah you're right, caramelized onions are played out.

Blu Ray

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
    My mom has a recipe for artichoke hearts and shrimp pizza... It's the bomb.
    be there in 5

3-time NBA All-Star

Default Re: post what food (or anything) you wish you had in front of your face this very sec

Quote Originally Posted by pete's montreux

There's a pizza spot in Minneapolis that has makes a shrimp pizza with fresh roma tomatoes, fresh house pesto, and a creamy garlic sauce instead of marinara.

Its pretty awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Dasher
    I make them myself. They are hard to get outside of NY and Florida, and even then you have to search high and low.
    the Jamaican ones maybe....but here in Newark they are everywhere. One of the few things I'll miss about this city

Blu Ray

Default Re: post what food (or anything) you wish you had in front of your face this very sec

Quote Originally Posted by BankShot
    There's a pizza spot in Minneapolis that has makes a shrimp pizza with fresh roma tomatoes, fresh house pesto, and a creamy garlic sauce instead of marinara.

Its pretty awesome
    Yeah that's exactly that I pictured in my head. None of that manufactured BS pizza you get from Sal's or whatever.

Portsmouth, NH and Newburyport, MA have good food, but still, I'd much rather eat Boston pizza, if you know what I mean.

Also? I've only had lobster once in my life. Was talking with some co-workers this morning and I was asking about it, I might get some this weekend just for me. I don't even care how much it costs, $50-$60 whatever.

Blu Ray

Have fun paying 2-3 times what I would for lobster!
    Yeah F you.

There's a guy at my work that traps his own. I guess his family eats lobster at least once a week.

3-time NBA All-Star

Have fun paying 2-3 times what I would for lobster!
    Pete lives in the Northeast, right?? If you're gonna buy lobster, getting it fresh from coldwater New England would be the place to do it.

Blu Ray

Yeah, NH, but I'm sure It's even cheaper in Maine and I don't feel like driving to Gloucester to get it.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by beermonsteroo
    Schweinshaxe? Das schmecht mir gut.

No doubt. I can go 40 minutes to the ocean and get FOB Maine lobster on the cheap.
    The 1 week out of the year that I'm in Maine I eat lobster every day: steamed whole, lobster rolls, lobster bisque, lobster risotto. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. Food of the gods.

Oh, I forgot my fave summer lobster dish:

take a live lobster, split it in half, cook on the grill over hickory coals, stuff with fresh crabmeat and serve with a cognac cream sauce.

Oh yeah!

Blu Ray

Quote Originally Posted by rufuspaul
    Oh, I forgot my fave summer lobster dish:

take a live lobster, split it in half, cook on the grill over hickory coals, stuff with fresh crabmeat and serve with a cognac cream sauce.

Oh yeah!
    F*ck off with all this lobster talk.

BTW, IDK if you read what I said, but I really wanna get one this weekend. Should I have the place steam it for me or should I do it myself? Also, what are the best basic sides? I was thinking some rice and maybe some steamed veggies. I really don't know.