Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Default Re: who else is part of the "lakers will dominate the regular season and playoffs" club

Quote Originally Posted by Dave3
    For every bump this thread gets KGriffin chuckles. The point of trolling is to get attention, and he's done an excellent job of it. The same way he never believed anything he posted just to get a reaction at the time, he enjoys watching people believe he did and bump his threads because of it.
    Normal people don't want attention for being f&cking idiots.

Default Re: who else is part of the "lakers will dominate the regular season and playoffs" cl

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
    i guess you're part of the "miami and okc are the team to beat. we're only good on paper. until LA plays their first game together they could end up being horrible" club

Looks like I was in the right club then ay Griff

Default Re: who else is part of the "lakers will dominate the regular season and playoffs" club

Quote Originally Posted by Dave3
    For every bump this thread gets KGriffin chuckles. The point of trolling is to get attention, and he's done an excellent job of it. The same way he never believed anything he posted just to get a reaction at the time, he enjoys watching people believe he did and bump his threads because of it.
    Kenneth is a clown, he might be smiling on the outside but he be crying on the inside.

Top 1 Bball Mind.

Default Re: who else is part of the "lakers will dominate the regular season and playoffs" cl

Quote Originally Posted by Kews1
    Looks like I was in the right club then ay Griff

<3 LeBron <3 Heat <3 The Choken One's Avatar

It was funny at first...but now it's just dumb. Get some friends little boy.

Quote Originally Posted by The Choken One
    It was funny at first...but now it's just dumb. Get some friends little boy.
    Hey, I take pride in bumping these threads after the headaches cocky Laker bandwagoners gave me before the season. My friends fully support my decision to fight the Kobemaniacs and bring justice to the forum.

Join us Choken One.

Now you gotta edit your post with...

"Brooklyn Nets will dominate regular season and playoffs!".

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
    i guess you're part of the "miami and okc are the team to beat. we're only good on paper. until LA plays their first game together they could end up being horrible" club

The irony is too good with this post.