Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Exclamation Best advice get a GOOD girlfreind by theoo

I check out these thred by guy josh and he have a some good point but not NEAR the depth that there need to make a real good girlfreind your will just get a bitch that well do not a thing. comone why your listen to guy josh didnt he not say he suck a dick one time comone that well work on a guy but not girls if your guys was boyfreind.

stage 1 meeting

these a VERY important stage you got find your girl you well have try a many girl before your find a good one. get these girl are SICK of ugys that do helow how you are line. these line is outdate what you have do without say hi tell girl a poem here example

mine heart is like Basketball
    the dont not do a pumps , the do a dribbels
    other peoples is the team
    help there people in to your life and make assist
    follow to your drems and goals
    and your will get the points
    but without your my girl *girl name*
    there is none air to my basketball!!
    i met ag irl and say a poem like these it maker her cry. alway start with a poem to girl she will know your know rap and rhyme and are creative smart man thats i what a girl want. ask to her name and number to these.

now that your have do meeting your well maybe see stupid mole or dumb acent and your well know if your want stay with these bich and go to a stage 2 dont not worry if it ell take a while before your find a girl to stage 2.

stage 2 to a date

now your have her phone number to call to her and say that your want a date in your house. tell to her your well make a dinner and a nice conversation to a wine and all that a girls want. what a girl dont not know is that your gone to a 1 v 1 nba2k13 comptition. she well not be ready for this comptition because you dont not warn her to it!!! this well test if she can play nba2k13 with a no warning. these a very cruciel stage.
    if your win with a 10 point your got a nice girl
    if your win with a 5+ point your got very nice girl
    if your win with a 1-3 point/game winner your got whole grail here what a girls!!! very nice to these

if your to a blowout win forget the girl she not worth it and if your lose your fk** game forget about have a girlfreind these year because al her fk** freinds well know your a pussey that cant not play and your need practise

stage 3 biggest challange

now youre got a sexed girl that have pass 2k13 challenge and these girl look like keeper but there still stage 3 to see if your want these girl to your GIRLFREIND. these a 1v1 basketballs comptition to streetball. invite to her to a date to basketball court and maybe give to her preent like a flower or a rose to a basketball. tell to her if your beat me in basketball your can have these rose. now a gamei on to a 1v1 basketballs to 20 points 2 point or eah basket.

if a girl score 2 point she a nice girl
    if a gil score 4 point she a very nice girl
    if a girl score 6 point your got a whole grail one again!!! i jealous to your men!!!

a VERY IMPORTANT TO THESE STAGE. is make girl know she a fk* girl. bllock her shot viious to a foul to her dont not let her to anything easy tell these bitch that your a fk** men and she woman.

if a girl score more 8 points just fk** forget about these she well nevver take your serouisly as MAN. if your lose to her just fk** quit try to get a girl ever again bcuz now your a girl

stage 4 have a sex to these girl men

comone at this stage your know what to take thee girl to your bed fk** her pussey men. this is all yourn eed know to get a GOOD girlfreind that dont not think your a fk** sex objects and well know respect to you

[COLOR="Red"]EMERGENCY[/COLOR] [COLOR="Yellow"]WARNING:[/COLOR]

Here a very emergency to watch out for what can happen. it can happen your have a nice sexed girlfreind but one day your not at your best and loe round to nba2k13!!! these a HUGE emergency.

what your have do is fake apas out. wait until she havve take your to hospital and be pass out whole time until your girlfreind have left. tell doctor that your lose nba2k13 game infront your girlfreind and all respect doctor know what to do now. doctor well call your girlfreind say that your have diagnose cancer he well gave you fake pill and your well have fake chemo and bald head for 2 year. these well make her impresss that your almost beat to her in nba2k13 even with cancer if it was blowout loss then just fk** foret about it beause she well break up to your ass

MORE TIP

#1 be careful when hold hand of girlfreind if your make a wrong movev and she pull your hand it maybe that she think your a pussey. hold handi s good way control your fk** girlfreind but if she think he have a controll your well maybe lose her respeccts

#2 make sure girl know your not just a fk** ***** in her eys. ALL girl just want a dick to there pussey they dont not care abou your. if she want your dick and your play a game or so tell to her shut hell up and jack to her pussey beause you well not to ashit

#3 try nevver to a compliment to a girlfreind but if your to a complement your must always follow to it with a negative like your say "you have nice teeth but your chew like retart"

Hume>Kunt.

Default Re: Best advice get a GOOD girlfreind by theoo

"you have nice teeth but your chew like retart"

Love Live Life

I really want to read this but my head tends to hurt every time I try to read one of your posts

Rofl!!

After so much time people still haven't realized he speaks good English only he is pretending he is not?

You know what man... that's so sincere it just might work.

College superstar AintNoSunshine's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Andrei89
    After so much time people still haven't realized he speaks good English only he is pretending he is not?

Maybe, but that's freakn hard to do.

And it's hilarious some times

5-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Andrei89
    What's homeless, retarded, a menace to society, and only has one testicle?

You.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Theoo
    #3 try nevver to a compliment to a girlfreind but if your to a complement your must always follow to it with a negative like your say "you have nice teeth but your chew like retart"

Decent playground baller Wang Zhi Zhi's Avatar

mine heart is like Basketball
    the dont not do a pumps , the do a dribbels
    other peoples is the team
    help there people in to your life and make assist
    follow to your drems and goals
    and your will get the points
    but without your my girl *girl name*
    there is none air to my basketball!!

someone send this to a random bish on fb or something

Quote Originally Posted by TheReal Kendall
    I really want to read this but my head tends to hurt every time I try to read one of your posts
    becausei do brain posts it can be hard to know whati m ean all times but comone men i know your smart men just read thred few times and you well be more smart to deal wit girls

Quote Originally Posted by Wang Zhi Zhi

someone send this to a random bish on fb or something
    man YOUR BREK ONE NUMBER ONE RULES TO DATE. i thought i didnt notn eed to put these to the thred but NEvvER to a bish to facecbook always to in real life comone guys

and if i mke a mistakes sorry guys im on different computer as usual and these keyboard suck a *****

Deity ★ Persona Hoodlum Science's Avatar

Theoo, LOJ never said anything about him sucking a dick. WTF you talkin' 'bout Wheel'iz? How long did it take you to write that mess? Admittedly, it was a very enteresting and intertaining entertaining read, less-none-the.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoodlum Science
    Theoo, LOJ never said anything about him sucking a dick. WTF you talkin' 'bout Wheel'iz? How long did it take you to write that mess? Admittedly, it was a very enteresting and intertaining entertaining read, less-none-the.
    dude i have af k** photographs memory dont try ruin my reputation man. do i need find a fk** source for your ass becuse i know for a damn sure that he say this thing man now get out this thread

Deity ★ Persona Hoodlum Science's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Theoo
    dude i have af k** photographs memory dont try ruin my reputation man. do i need find a fk** source for your ass becuse i know for a damn sure that he say this thing man now get out this thread
    No, we straight, fine as cool. The only problem initial thought when you comment "damn sure" conversation not every polite a'boot ass taking pictures when I'm not even into posing for snaps of behind no what time of day it is. You mention one you frequent strip vip bar but only bring apple juice and expected friends to supply all the boozes 'cause you mention you have enough game to lure half a dozen tables full of honey's buzzin' like bees.

I found that offensive highly. Highly in fact so much high I wanted to take a nap but you say in a hurry "we're blocking this guy door moving furniture "LIVINGROOMS - BEDROOMS - OH YEAH! - WE GOT IT!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjz04nzKvig

Was like you were,