What

A

Disgrace

#AnyoneButSanders

Default Re: Bernie Sanders: "I'm a Racist"

[COLOR="White"]:[/COLOR]#MAGA

Banned

"Whites don't know what it's like to live in a ghetto" Yeah, because whites don't turn neighbourhoods into ghettos. No matter how much $$$ the government throws at improving the living standards of blacks, they somehow manage to fvck it up.

That being said, blacks in America today are the richest, most educated, highest standard of living, longest living blacks in the history of the world.

I'd say a "thank you white people" is in order.

BLM is a joke. 7 percent of the population is black male whom commits over 50 percent of the crime. But point the finger at whitey.

   

i watched parts of the debate last night, and it pretty much cemented what a loop-job sanders is. the dude seems stuck in a 60's mentality, repeatedly throwing out 'power to the people', fringe-activist-type bullshit.

he seems to have no idea what the actual office of the president has influence over, or maybe he's just saying what all the bernie bros want to hear.

what a farce.

Bernie is in panic mode. The Hillbot has the old man by the neck... Slowly oozing the life out of him. Natural Born Killer.

Quote Originally Posted by Cactus-Sack
    "Whites don't know what it's like to live in a ghetto" Yeah, because whites don't turn neighbourhoods into ghettos. No matter how much $$$ the government throws at improving the living standards of blacks, they somehow manage to fvck it up.

That being said, blacks in America today are the richest, most educated, highest standard of living, longest living blacks in the history of the world.

I'd say a "thank you white people" is in order.
    Of the 17 poorest counties in the US, 16 of them are in the SE. Don't know about the rest of the counties, but I can almost guarantee you that the two counties from KY are probably 99% white.

Yeah, whites don't know nothing about being po'.

More Democrat delusion.

Quote Originally Posted by gigantes
    i watched parts of the debate last night, and it pretty much cemented what a loop-job sanders is. the dude seems stuck in a 60's mentality, repeatedly throwing out 'power to the people', fringe-activist-type bullshit.

he seems to have no idea what the actual office of the president has influence over, or maybe he's just saying what all the bernie bros want to hear.

what a farce.
    I've said it many times. In a presidential race that includes Donald Trump, Bernie Sanders is by far the most ridiculous candidate.

Bernie is by far the most radical candidate. He's totally unelectable. Panders to minorities, the poor, the lazy the uninspired. Attracts the emotionally charged youth driven by warped media, education and internet pencil neck philosophy. He essentially just collectively called blacks ghetto trash. Tell me who the racist is again CNN? Pathetic.

   

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    I've said it many times. In a presidential race that includes Donald Trump, Bernie Sanders is by far the most ridiculous candidate.
    How could Colonel Sanders POSSIBLY be more ridiculous than Donald Trump?

At least SANDERS spent his life on activist causes, actually trying to help people out and work for equality, year after year. I mean, cmon, the dude gave everything he had to that cause. If you can't respect that, then I can't respect you.

True, I think he kind of lost it at some point, but it seems pretty clear that he really does believe in what he's saying. And i'm willing to respect that.

By comparison, Trump is an incompetent con-artist. Look at his financial history, look at the way he buys up cheap properties, stamps his name on things, and then vacates his shares... but also, look at what type of person that thinks Trump would be a good POTUS.

The world is ALREADY paying a huge price because conservatives of the USA elected a dipshit president (Bush Jr) who equated anti-terrorism with marching in to Iraq... directly leading to Muslim extremism, like da-esh (ISIS)... which is now bringing Europe to its knees.

Now an incompetent buffoon like Trump is going to bring us OUT of this mess...? Right.
    Last edited by gigantes; 03-07-2016 at 02:25 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Im Still Ballin
    Bernie is by far the most radical candidate. He's totally unelectable. Panders to minorities, the poor, the lazy the uninspired. Attracts the emotionally charged youth driven by warped media, education and internet pencil neck philosophy. He essentially just collectively called blacks ghetto trash. Tell me who the racist is again CNN? Pathetic.
    Bernie and Hillary "Superpredators must be brought to heel" Clinton are both mega racist-no surprise coming from the party that created the KKK and interned Japanese Americans in concentration camps and fought [COLOR="Red"]AGAINST [/COLOR]the great Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.'s Civil Rights movement in the 50s.

That's just rhetoric by Bernie - look at the idiotic question asked by the emotional dude at the mic. When emotions are brought into the question, you only have 2 choices: not answering the question (like Hillary did) or try to draw an emotional connection (Bernie attempts this).

Keep in mind that emotional people, such as minorities, dealing with issues like with the police are looking for hope through emotional connections when they listen. Black voters are looking for answers to questions like "What will he do for us? He is a old white man. Does he give a shit about us?" Bernie is trying to reach those folks specifically with that answer. That was who the question was from and who it was concerning. You have to consider all that because that is politics, my friend.
    Last edited by bladefd; 03-07-2016 at 06:18 PM.

On Trump level of racism man

Quote Originally Posted by Cactus-Sack
    "Whites don't know what it's like to live in a ghetto" .
    Then he goes on to say how his fathers family were all killed during the Holocaust, were in concentration camps. Is that not a ghetto or worse?

And even in the U.S. maybe you could define ghetto to just mean inner city, but look around rural american, it's full of poor white trailer parks.

Even with the Flint water thing, look up stories about poor white towns in West Virginia that have been poisoned by big business and no one cares about or holds debates there. Not to minimize what the people in Flint are going through, it's terrible and they should be outraged. And yes, if it happened in a rich white suburb it would be a bigger story, but when it happens in poor white rural areas it is no story at all.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by dkmwise
    Then he goes on to say how his fathers family were all killed during the Holocaust, were in concentration camps. Is that not a ghetto or worse?

And even in the U.S. maybe you could define ghetto to just mean inner city, but look around rural american, it's full of poor white trailer parks.

Even with the Flint water thing, look up stories about poor white towns in West Virginia that have been poisoned by big business and no one cares about or holds debates there. Not to minimize what the people in Flint are going through, it's terrible and they should be outraged. And yes, if it happened in a rich white suburb it would be a bigger story, but when it happens in poor white rural areas it is no story at all.
    Exactly. Jewish white people experienced the worst ghettos, ghettos so bad that the modern African American cannot even imagine the level of squalor.

Not to mention Nazi murder camps.

Compared to white Jews, black people will never know what true racism and bigotry looks like.