Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Default Re: ESPN: NBA Players Performance Overseas Already Damaging NBA Brand

Quote Originally Posted by Go Getter
    Yet you watched it all the way up to the last game and predicted that Spain's zone would baffle the US. Only AFTER Spain lost did you come up with this theory of yours.

Not true. Look, 2008 was rigged. Mainly the final. And it was predetermined. However, what took place in 2010 was beyond ludicrous. I am done with FIBA tournaments involving US after that.

They took rigging games for USA and Turkey to a whole new level. Every single game involving them was like watching Kings-Lakers 2002, or Rockets-Mavs 2005. It was absolutely ridiculous. It had NBA rigging and scripting written all over it. They used all the same exact methods and tactics that the NBA uses to fix games. Then they even rigged the Spain-Greece game just for the hell of it.

And frankly, the fact that Americans, rather than admit it was rigged, instead bragged about winning...showed a real true lack of class and sportsmanship, and more than that, showed just how much they do not know basketball.

Any true fan would have denounced that tournament, no matter if they were from USA or Turkey, or any other country. The fact that Americans still accept that tournament as legit is totally pathetic and sad.
    Last edited by Euroleague; 10-15-2011 at 07:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    Not true. Look, 2008 was rigged. Mainly the final. And it was predetermined. However, what took place in 2010 was beyond ludicrous. I am done with FIBA tournaments involving US after that.

They took rigging games for USA ad Turkey to a whole new level. Every single game was like watching Kings-Lakers 2002, or Rockets-Mavs 2005. It was absolutely ridiculous.

And frankly, the fact that Americans, rather than admit it was rigged, instead bragged about winning...showed a real true lack of class and sportsmanship, and more than that, showed just how much they do not know basketball.

Any true fan would have denounced that tournament, no matter if they were from USA or Turkey, or any other country. The fact that Americans still accept that tournament as legit is totally pathetic and sad.

You are a liar and a pathetic human being. You sat your ass in front of that computer and told me Spain would win the WC because Americans have never seen a zone. Only AFTER Spain lost did you come up with the rigged crap....still haven't pointed to specific plays or given any facts on the matter but I digress because that's your M.O.

Quote Originally Posted by Go Getter
    You are a liar and a pathetic human being. You sat your ass in front of that computer and told me Spain would win the WC because Americans have never seen a zone. Only AFTER Spain lost did you come up with the rigged crap....still haven't pointed to specific plays or given any facts on the matter but I digress because that's your M.O.
    Whatever man. Everyone in the world outside of USA and Turkey said 2010 tournament was rigged. Just keep in denial.
    Last edited by Euroleague; 10-15-2011 at 08:23 AM.

Good college starter

Default Re: ESPN: NBA Player's Performance Overseas Already Damaging NBA Brand

A hard look with some of Europe recycled scrubs from NBA and NCAA.

Anthony Parker - 2 time MVP, 2 Euroleague title named to 35 Europe greatest player

Nate Huffman - Europe MVP was a complete garbage .

Joseph Blair - Euroleague MVP. FTW. I can't believed this.

Trajan Langdon - Final Four MVP. All Decade team .Can't even make it to Clips.

Ariel mc Donald - Final Four MVP. Where did this fool came from

Marcus Brown - the guy can't even play in the NBA. And he became all time leading scorer of modern Euroleague.

Mike Batiste- another casualty from Clippers cut. A scrub who became one of Euroleague best big man.

All in all, American scrubs who need to go to Europe because they can't make a living in NBA are name in all Euroleague team 33 times. More than any nation in Europe.

I also forgot the corpse of Bob mcAdoo Dominated Europe with a 26 and 10 and the complete wash up version of Dominique Wilkins too.

It's funny how a player like Farmar getting a starting gig with Maccabi, one of premier Euroleague team. The guy was a Lakers garbage.

Also Sasha Vujacic who is posterizing in Euroleague. Euroleague is paying him like he's one of their top 15 players. Lakers could hardly wait to getting rid of
    him last year.

Then there's Omar Cook, Acie Law, Paul Davis, Antonie Wrigt, Daniel Ewing, Ammo and countless scrubs who keep getting recycled in Europe.

Actually Euroleague is the 2nd best league and it's a good thing because if a player can't hang with a grown man NBA- NoBoysAllowed . Euroleague is good alternative and good competition.

Maybe they can mature and be a good NBA role player like Anthony Parker.

Or maybe they will be a good waterboy and passed some towels to NBA stars like TMac like VSpan.

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster

Anthony Parker - 2 time MVP, 2 Euroleague title named to 35 Europe greatest player

Marcus Brown - the guy can't even play in the NBA. And he became all time leading scorer of modern Euroleague.

Mike Batiste- another casualty from Clippers cut. A scrub who became one of Euroleague best big man.

All in all, American scrubs who need to go to Europe because they can't make a living in NBA are name in all Euroleague team 33 times. More than any nation in Europe.

I also forgot the corpse of Bob mcAdoo Dominated Europe with a 26 and 10 and the complete wash up version of Dominique Wilkins too.

It's funny how a player like Farmar getting a starting gig with Maccabi, one of premier Euroleague team. The guy was a Lakers garbage.

Also Sasha Vujacic who is posterizing in Euroleague. Euroleague is paying him like he's one of their top 15 players. Lakers could hardly wait to getting rid of
    him last year.

Then there's Omar Cook, Acie Law, Paul Davis, Antonie Wrigt, Daniel Ewing, Ammo and countless scrubs who keep getting recycled in Europe.

Actually Euroleague is the 2nd best league and it's a good thing because if a player can't hang with a grown man NBA- NoBoysAllowed . Euroleague is good alternative and good competition.

Or maybe they will be a good waterboy and passed some towels to NBA stars like TMac like VSpan.
    Huffman was never Euroleague MVP.

McDonald was never Euroleague Final Four MVP.

The fact that you keep posting this untrue bullshit proves what a troll you are.

Local High School Star mrhoopfan's Avatar

He would be an epic disaster in Euroleague. So would guys like Russell Westbrook and Tyreke Evans. FYI, you claimed that Ty Lawson would be "the best point guard in Europe" and already fans of his team want him off the team.

In other words, you don't know what the hell you are talking about.

I actually agree with you on this............Rose was average at best in the last FIBA tourney

Whatever man. Everyone in the world outside of USA and Turkey said 2010 tournament was rigged. Just keep in denial.

Statements like this give us all a glimpse of your child-like mind.

Quote Originally Posted by mrhoopfan
    I actually agree with you on this............Rose was average at best in the last FIBA tourney

All of what 5, 6 games? Wow.....what a sample of FIBA games.

him last year.

Dwight would average 30 in the Euroleague.

Good college starter

Huffman was never Euroleague MVP.

McDonald was never Euroleague Final Four MVP.

The fact that you keep posting this untrue bullshit proves what a troll you are.

Let's take this 2 out of the equation because of different names like SuproLeague even though Europe recognized them as such.

This player

Anthony Parker
    2 Euroleague MVP
    2 Euroleague title
    Named as one of 35 greatest Europe players

Enough said

Let's take this 2 out of the equation because of different names like SuproLeague even though Europe recognized them as such.
    SuproLeague was NOT the Euroleague. It was a separate league genius.

It's like claiming the ABA was the same league as the NBA. That the ABA MVP was also the NBA MVP. Stop being such a douche bag.

Good college starter

SuproLeague was NOT the Euroleague. It was a separate league genius.

It's like claiming the ABA was the same league as the NBA. That the ABA MVP was also the NBA MVP. Stop being such a douche bag.
    Who gives a crap. Julius Erving won ABA MVP and he was just as good as anyone in NBA.

Euroleague MVP = NBA Role player

Who gives a crap. Julius Erving won ABA MVP and he was just as good as anyone in NBA.

Euroleague MVP = NBA Role player
    NBA MVP = Euroleague scrub

Good college starter

NBA MVP = Euroleague scrub

Wheres your proof.

Anthony Parker

2 timed MVP =NBA role player,