Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Good college starter Agent_Zero's Avatar

Default Re: Misconceptions About Islam

Quote Originally Posted by poorlilrich
    Wow i never knew that; so is it prohibited to report a crime to the cops or to testify in court?

no no that stuff is not prohibited. it's just like little things, such as if you a fellow muslim smoking or cursing during ramadan, it would be good if you told them to stop, but they will get punished in the day of judgement. but only little things, if it's a felony, then of course, you have to.

Banned

Do you actually believe in a magical kingdom where you get the finest selection of pu$sy on offer?

This sounds crazier than scientology.

Quote Originally Posted by sydneyking
    Do you actually believe in a magical kingdom where you get the finest selection of pu$sy on offer?

This sounds crazier than scientology.

it's not like it's handed to you on a silver platter. you have to work for it. do good deeds, be a good person.

it's called religion, and i'm sorry if you don't agree.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Why is your religion true and the others arent? I am not religious btw.

Quote Originally Posted by poorlilrich
    all muslims may not be arabs, but all arabs are terrorists and Atthedrivin is a temperamental son of a *****.
    Yeah, that's it man. All Arabs are terrorists. Do these guys look like terrorist to you?

Get your **** right before you go ahead and talk like a redneck.

Quote Originally Posted by AtTheDriveIn
    Yeah, that's it man. All Arabs are terrorists. Do these guys look like terrorist to you?

ATthedrivein...they are being sarcastic.

-primetime-
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Quote Originally Posted by Hawker
    the place still isnt any better then it was.
    less people are dieing...

I have seen reports that Sadam's regeim was killing hundreds of his own citizens every day...

they were also very big on torture....when Iraqi olyimpic athletes failed to win a medal he would drag them around tied to a horse and drag them through broken glass and then he would throw them in raw sewage so that all the cuts would get infected...that was not a happy place to be.

here you go:

As president of the Iraqi National Olympic Committee, Uday allegedly tortures athletes for losing games. He sticks them in prison for days or months at a time. Has them beaten with iron bars. Caned on the soles of their feet. Chained to walls and left to stay in contorted positions for days. Dragged on pavement until their backs are bloody, then dunked in sewage to ensure the wounds become infected. If Uday stops by a player's jail cell, he might urinate on his bowed, shaven head. Just to humiliate him.

http://espn.go.com/oly/s/2002/1220/1480103.html

the problem now though is that even democrates don't beleive we should leave Iraq...right now only 20 -30 people die every day but they predict that once the US pulls out that number will be around 30,000 a day due to complete civil war....we are in a pickle, that is for sure.

but don't for one second think that taking out Saddam was a bad thing...

Why is your religion true and the others arent? I am not religious btw.

That is a good question. To be honest, i really don't know. Mainly i think it's true, because i grew up learning and being influenced by it just like Jews, Christians, Mormons, Buddhists grow up thinking their religion is right and the rest of us are fools. I could be wrong, my parents could be wrong, the entire religion could be wrong. But there's a strong possibility it's not. We'll just have to wait and see.

Banned

it's called religion, and i'm sorry if you don't agree.
    Have you ever asked yourself whether it could all be bullsh!t? I mean, doesn't it sound totally ****ing stupid?

Quote Originally Posted by AtTheDriveIn

If you go back to the village, I guarantee the house behind them is no more, so is the cameraman.

Those little rascals are probably hiding weapons of mass destruction in their hat and hood.

What a bunch of sneaky bastards. We should blow up that ***** and be done with it.

[COLOR="White"]I hope to God no one is actually believing me[/COLOR]

ATthedrivein...they are being sarcastic.
    I don't care, it's nothing to joke about in the first place. Sarcasm is a form of joking.

Quote Originally Posted by -primetime-
    less people are dieing...

I have seen reports that Sadam's regeim was killing hundreds of his own citizens every day...

they were also very big on torture....when Iraqi olyimpic athletes failed to win a medal he would drag them around tied to a horse and drag them through broken glass and then he would throw them in raw sewage so that all the cuts would get infected...that was not a happy place to be.

here you go:

As president of the Iraqi National Olympic Committee, Uday allegedly tortures athletes for losing games. He sticks them in prison for days or months at a time. Has them beaten with iron bars. Caned on the soles of their feet. Chained to walls and left to stay in contorted positions for days. Dragged on pavement until their backs are bloody, then dunked in sewage to ensure the wounds become infected. If Uday stops by a player's jail cell, he might urinate on his bowed, shaven head. Just to humiliate him.

http://espn.go.com/oly/s/2002/1220/1480103.html

the problem now though is that even democrates don't beleive we should leave Iraq...right now only 20 -30 people die every day but they predict that once the US pulls out that number will be around 30,000 a day due to complete civil war....we are in a pickle, that is for sure.

but don't for one second think that taking out Saddam was a bad thing...
    Ya, he was a bad person but why choose Saddam? There are other leaders/terrorists out there we could be taking out.

At least there was control in iraq before we went there and not an all out civil war. This **** has turned against us more than once.

Quote Originally Posted by sydneyking
    Have you ever asked yourself whether it could all be bullsh!t? I mean, doesn't it sound totally ****ing stupid?

i have and it sounds flat out unbelievable but far from ridiculous.

-primetime-
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Ya, he was a bad person but why choose Saddam? There are other leaders/terrorists out there we could be taking out.

At least there was control in iraq before we went there and not an all out civil war. This **** has turned against us more than once.
    who?

there is only one that is even comparable and that is that midget in north Korea...

he might get the same that saddam did though.....give it some time.

exactly. if we withdraw now, they will think we are vulnerable and will attack us more.