Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Godzuki Rising

NBA Superstar

Default Godzuki Rising

Okay going to start off here saying thanks to all of the ISH'ers who stood up for me and the ridiculousness of this most recent ban of mine. If it ever happens to any of you i'll have your back i promise Not to get too gay but y'all earned some points in my book since obviously i wasn't able to defend myself...and how the mod did it while leaving the threads critical and attacking me up while deleting the rest speaks volumes. but i'll get to that later....especially when that mod writes something to the effect of "stop fighthing/insulting with people, be a normal poster, etc. etc." for reason for my banning lol..again keep in mind he leaves up the ones attacking me and allows them to keep doing so... ok sure Mister Unbias Mod

I've never had a ban this fukked up and caving to the pressure of these little rats that scurry around here every day gnibbling at people(see how they're gnibbling at jameer now with the anime thread but you've seen its every day with them)....they start shit with people a lot then pretend they're on some soap box keeping the forum clean the next second...just like how they pretended they weren't phased by Yellow Teeth..., Y.T. Snitch kid went from trying to jones with me... to trying to lecture me on how to insult people in some HUGE Wall of txt(LOL)...w/ his 'MATE' Alex Chiu jumping in ....to the 'we're laffing at you' card....and as i persisted in calling him/them Yellow Teeth they then call it racist ROFL getting super serious and then snitching to the mod acting like it was so wrong to say that

...Y.T. snitch kid started with me btw in the thread about Abortion i believe where i was being a 'normal poster'(at least my blunt self)...he had no idea what a liberal was LOL, and he attacks me saying i have no original opinions because of the pro Israel, pro Choice, etc, etc. LIBERAL positions i take I've already quoted Y.T. Snitch kids quote a few times so i'm sure you've seen it, but thats how our whole beef started. Tbh it came out of nowhere imo.

Heres another thing...what do Y.T. Snitch kid, Step Fakk, IAMRAMBO, and many of the ones coming out of the woodwork attacking me have in common? i'll give you the answer later but think about that...thing that bothers me tho is some of them could've said those things when i was here but they only came out after i got banned to talk their shit. I engaged in civil discussions with some of you, not my fault you're so bias you can't see straight and i call you out on it...and i emphasize i did it civilly in my book at least.

and no Mailman, i do not have any other alt accounts, or remember the PW's for for that matter other than Godzuki, Poodle, and Smokee of which are all banned. IDC to make another account, i've never hidden or played the alt game with any of you mf'ers ever here despite you pretending to know everything about me makinig up so much shit all of the time, even still altho i can feel the contempt in your tone for me GOBBS after all of these years, just like Rufus, you both will never get over the scarring i left you with and i'm okay with that

I wish i knew which mod banned me tho, since i think Jeff usually signs his name. I just hope its not RBA because i know he has issues with me after i called him out for condescending snobbery in the MAyweather thread he jumped in with, of which he seemed very stubborn to acknowledge or own up to....and i know from that he would make very bias decisions with those powers.

i like Jeff even after all of the bans he's given me, but he was always a super laid back guy in all of my interactions with him...not cheesing here its just true. If it was Jeff i can only assume he's pretty clueless about ISH OT, what has always made this place entertaining with the variety which does include wars, insult slinging, etc. basically like a zoo but also a variety of serious topics and interests as well mixed in. He reminds me of a windshield replacement business owner i sort of knew where he'd only come in once a month to collect checks, would say his hi to people, and then leave. thats all his employee's saw of him.

Almost forgot, what do many of those people that came out of the woodwork as soon as i'm banned to talk shit have in common, other than yellow teeth? they were pro Palestine. Alex Chiu aka IAMRAMBO was a blame America for everything conspiracy retard that doesn't follow current events. I called them out very bluntly, imo deservedly so....I wouldn't even be surprised if Y.T. Snitch kid was SacBShady ...anyways if you read thru that thread you will see the some of the correlations and the main reason why they despise me so much. I make them explain their arguments for why we should side with Palestine, i make the argument/reasoning why i currently side with Israel, and i don't tolerate long ago history justifications that have ZERO relevance to fixing the current issues of the world today they ALWAYS use(Modern day Islamic Extremists/Crusades...Israel protecting themself/they took Palestines land)...its always impractical arguments and history justifications with them in comparison to me expecting practical reality logic. I'm very blunt in that regard and they don't like it

Its not over yet...Revenge of Godzuki coming soon
    Last edited by Godzuki; 07-29-2014 at 08:19 AM.

Default Re: Godzuki Rising

tl; dr

You are annoying.

Gentleman Desperado East_Stone_Ya's Avatar

Hustle Loyalty Respect Knicks101's Avatar

Local High School Star Magic731's Avatar

Wait you think Iamrambo is Alex Chiu?

Quote Originally Posted by Knicks101

ain't no way in hell i'm reading that.

Where are the cliffs?

Quote Originally Posted by bballer
    ain't no way in hell i'm reading that.

Where are the cliffs?

YouGotServed
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Quote Originally Posted by Godzuki
    Okay going to start off here saying thanks to all of the ISH'ers who stood up for me and the ridiculousness of this most recent ban of mine. If it ever happens to any of you i'll have your back i promise Not to get too gay but y'all earned some points in my book since obviously i wasn't able to defend myself...and how the mod did it while leaving the threads critical and attacking me up while deleting the rest speaks volumes. but i'll get to that later....especially when that mod writes something to the effect of "stop fighthing/insulting with people, be a normal poster, etc. etc." for reason for my banning lol..again keep in mind he leaves up the ones attacking me and allows them to keep doing so... ok sure Mister Unbias Mod

I've never had a ban this fukked up and caving to the pressure of these little rats that scurry around here every day gnibbling at people(see how they're gnibbling at jameer now with the anime thread but you've seen its every day with them)....they start shit with people a lot then pretend they're on some soap box keeping the forum clean the next second...just like how they pretended they weren't phased by Yellow Teeth..., Y.T. Snitch kid went from trying to jones with me... to trying to lecture me on how to insult people in some HUGE Wall of txt(LOL)...w/ his 'MATE' Alex Chiu jumping in ....to the 'we're laffing at you' card....and as i persisted in calling him/them Yellow Teeth they then call it racist ROFL getting super serious and then snitching to the mod acting like it was so wrong to say that

...Y.T. snitch kid started with me btw in the thread about Abortion i believe where i was being a 'normal poster'(at least my blunt self)...he had no idea what a liberal was LOL, and he attacks me saying i have no original opinions because of the pro Israel, pro Choice, etc, etc. LIBERAL positions i take I've already quoted Y.T. Snitch kids quote a few times so i'm sure you've seen it, but thats how our whole beef started. Tbh it came out of nowhere imo.

Heres another thing...what do Y.T. Snitch kid, Step Fakk, IAMRAMBO, and many of the ones coming out of the woodwork attacking me have in common? i'll give you the answer later but think about that...thing that bothers me tho is some of them could've said those things when i was here but they only came out after i got banned to talk their shit. I engaged in civil discussions with some of you, not my fault you're so bias you can't see straight and i call you out on it...and i emphasize i did it civilly in my book at least.

and no Mailman, i do not have any other alt accounts, or remember the PW's for for that matter other than Godzuki, Poodle, and Smokee of which are all banned. IDC to make another account, i've never hidden or played the alt game with any of you mf'ers ever here despite you pretending to know everything about me makinig up so much shit all of the time, even still altho i can feel the contempt in your tone for me GOBBS after all of these years, just like Rufus, you both will never get over the scarring i left you with and i'm okay with that

I wish i knew which mod banned me tho, since i think Jeff usually signs his name. I just hope its not RBA because i know he has issues with me after i called him out for condescending snobbery in the MAyweather thread he jumped in with, of which he seemed very stubborn to acknowledge or own up to....and i know from that he would make very bias decisions with those powers.

i like Jeff even after all of the bans he's given me, but he was always a super laid back guy in all of my interactions with him...not cheesing here its just true. If it was Jeff i can only assume he's pretty clueless about ISH OT, what has always made this place entertaining with the variety which does include wars, insult slinging, etc. basically like a zoo but also a variety of serious topics and interests as well mixed in. He reminds me of a windshield replacement business owner i sort of knew where he'd only come in once a month to collect checks, would say his hi to people, and then leave. thats all his employee's saw of him.

Almost forgot, what do many of those people that came out of the woodwork as soon as i'm banned to talk shit have in common, other than yellow teeth? they were pro Palestine. Alex Chiu aka IAMRAMBO was a blame America for everything conspiracy retard that doesn't follow current events. I called them out very bluntly, imo deservedly so....I wouldn't even be surprised if Y.T. Snitch kid was SacBShady ...anyways if you read thru that thread you will see the some of the correlations and the main reason why they despise me so much. I make them explain their arguments for why we should side with Palestine, i make the argument/reasoning why i currently side with Israel, and i don't tolerate long ago history justifications that have ZERO relevance to fixing the current issues of the world today they ALWAYS use(Modern day Islamic Extremists/Crusades...Israel protecting themself/they took Palestines land)...its always impractical arguments and history justifications with them in comparison to me expecting practical reality logic. I'm very blunt in that regard and they don't like it

Its not over yet...Revenge of Godzuki coming soon
    tl;dr

Negged.

NBA Superstar

all talk, not like there is a ton of other shit to read here that isn't beat down and repeated over and over again every month threads

its been years i bet since this place has probably seen forum battles like the old days...

thx for the negs btw

NBA sixth man of the year knickballer's Avatar

OP just confirmed himself to be a borderline psychopath with serious mental issues. Go get help dude and not the help you'll get at the local food trucks...

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by knickballer
    OP just confirmed himself to be a borderline psychopath with serious mental issues. Go get help dude and not the help you'll get at the local food trucks...

knick kid working a food stand hustling hot dogs....envy will get you nowhere scrub

National High School Star dr.hee's Avatar

You got banned because you were racist. End of story. What is the difference between calling a race yellow teeth and a black person nappy head? Nothing. Both are meant to demean the races. You think you're smart, but sorry dude, you're just one dumb f*ck if you can't figure out what you can and cannot post. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out any sort of racism is off limits around here.

I would hate to see you perm ban but you're just asking for it saying the same sh*t that got you banned in the first place AND ATTACKING THE MODS AT THE SAME TIME. Idiot. The asian gene pool took an evolutionary step backwards with your dumba*s.