Default 2 of those 3s in the 4th by Curry tonight were just mind-blowing

I am more impressed/surprised that he even took them than the fact that he made them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrDHBTp0anw

Just nuts.

Default Re: 2 of those 3s in the 4th by Curry tonight were just mind-blowing

Nothing like eating at the delly....
    shit gets cornier by the minute...

it was impressive, as a kobe fan thats the kind of skill and spectacle i expect to see during crunch time from a superstar. bulldozing to the rim just to miss a point blank layup just doesn't cut it for me

That one he hit right after Bran's deep three was huge.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jabbar
    it was impressive, as a kobe fan thats the kind of skill and spectacle i expect to see during crunch time from a superstar. bulldozing to the rim just to miss a point blank layup just doesn't cut it for me

Undefeated

bro you fell off hard without the curse. what is this? what are you doing here?

had delly on skates, wavin his arms around

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jabbar
    F#@king Amen right !

He went ham in the 4th... Great to watch.

Dellavedova played great defense but Curry was just on his element. I mean, even if Delly was a foot taller Curry would still have drained those 3s over him. LOL

It's pretty crazy. Dude throws up shots where you're like "who would toss up such a garbage shot?" But they go in. It's nuts.

The thing is, the guys release is so ridiculously quick combined with the handle to get open, all he needs is a split half-second to get off a shot.

He is a chucker, but he can definitely make them at a decent enough % for the team to be OK with him taking those whenever he wants. He wasn't making them in the first 2.5 games and it was killing the Warriors.

4th quarter of game 3 really was the momentum changing moment in the series. Comeback led by Curry, yeah they didn't win but they made the Cavs shit their pants. It also got Curry going in that he started making these ridiculous shots.