Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Default Re: I Give You William Cooper, UFO's, Aliens, JFK, Bilderberg, & a 9/11 Prediction

Quote Originally Posted by RoseCity07
    Anyone interested in UFO's needs to google Billy Meier.

That guy has had contact with aliens, filmed them, and has recorded the sound of a alien ship.

It's really insane.
    \

i cant find a decent page with his contact logs, apparently he met alien jesus

got a good link?

Default Re: I Give You William Cooper, UFO's, Aliens, JFK, Bilderberg, & a 9/11 Prediction

Quote Originally Posted by IcanzIIravor
    I go by what Al Jazeera and other outside sources say. I'm looking for the video that Al Jazeera showed of OBL admitting to 9/11. Here are some links I've found so far:

link to pbs article

link to cbs article

article about OBL and the 9/11 hijackers

link from al jazeera

The tape certainly could be fake, but there is a ton of evidence outside of that. Now if you tell me Al Jazeera is in on the conspiracy then I think we will have to agree to disagree from there.

Wait a second... I requested videos of al queda admitting the plot before they went to die.

Combine that with the video's of the hijackers themselves, taped before they went to die
    what do you mean by this? they have videos of the alleged hijakers? what does this prove?

Quote Originally Posted by Riddler
    Wait a second... I requested videos of al queda admitting the plot before they went to die.

what do you mean by this? they have videos of the alleged hijakers? what does this prove?
    You're kidding right? You have AQ sending tapes and videos to Al Jazeera owning up to 9/11. You have video of OBL with some of the 9/11 hijackers. Are you saying this doesn't prove that OBL and AQ plotted and carried out 9/11? Is that what you are telling me? You realize to that AQ has never disputed the tapes and video and contacts Al Jazeera says they have received from AQ right? So are you telling me that Al Jazeera is faking the information as well?

The videos show the 9/11 hijackers last testements and why they are carrying out the attacks. My question to you is what do they not prove?

You're kidding right? You have AQ sending tapes and videos to Al Jazeera owning up to 9/11. You have video of OBL with some of the 9/11 hijackers. Are you saying this doesn't prove that OBL and AQ plotted and carried out 9/11? Is that what you are telling me? You realize to that AQ has never disputed the tapes and video and contacts Al Jazeera says they have received from AQ right? So are you telling me that Al Jazeera is faking the information as well?

The videos show the 9/11 hijackers last testements and why they are carrying out the attacks. My question to you is what do they not prove?

First off... I have not seen every video of some random muslim supposedly in AQ taking credit for 9/11 (nor have I seen any for that matter)... which ones are you talking about specifically.

As for OBL... you just agreed that the December 13th tape could be a fake. Well do you think it is or isn't, because that's a pretty big f*cking deal if it is.... and clearly, judging from my perspective and using my two eyes... that video is a fake... which concludes that somebody in our government is a lying piece of $hit.

Also if the December 13th tape is a fake... why is it stupid to think that the 2004 and 2007 tape of him isn't fake as well?

Needless to say that admission of guilt does not prove anything. If I admitted that I killed JFK does that prove it? The FBI currently has no evidence that OBL orchestrated any aspect of 9/11.

Also... regardless of what any Muslim or Middle Eastern Person says... I believe that there is no way in the bloody pit of Haiti that Building 7 because of fire.

You do realize that many victims families have taken it upon themselves to make sure the public knows about Building 7? I can assure you from my own experience the average person doesn't even know this building fell on 9/11 and they should because it's clear as day that it was a controlled demolition.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYJ8nsDmBQ8

So if you want to know why people are skeptical such as myself... I think i've answered your question.

Quote Originally Posted by Riddler
    First off... I have not seen every video of some random muslim supposedly in AQ taking credit for 9/11 (nor have I seen any for that matter)... which ones are you talking about specifically.

As for OBL... you just agreed that the December 13th tape could be a fake. Well do you think it is or isn't, because that's a pretty big f*cking deal if it is.... and clearly, judging from my perspective and using my two eyes... that video is a fake... which concludes that somebody in our government is a lying piece of $hit.

Also if the December 13th tape is a fake... why is it stupid to think that the 2004 and 2007 tape of him isn't fake as well?

Needless to say that admission of guilt does not prove anything. If I admitted that I killed JFK does that prove it? The FBI currently has no evidence that OBL orchestrated any aspect of 9/11.

Also... regardless of what any Muslim or Middle Eastern Person says... I believe that there is no way in the bloody pit of Haiti that Building 7 because of fire.

You do realize that many victims families have taken it upon themselves to make sure the public knows about Building 7? I can assure you from my own experience the average person doesn't even know this building fell on 9/11 and they should because it's clear as day that it was a controlled demolition.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYJ8nsDmBQ8

So if you want to know why people are skeptical such as myself... I think i've answered your question.
    You don't have a significant portion of the world trying to kill you so you refusing to admit that you didn't kill JFK has no consequences. Now you have video of OBL with many of the 9/11 hijackers and the information that AQ has given to Al Jazeera (you know about them, correct and how the USA has had many clashes with Al Jazeera broadcasting information from AQ]. So you have the video testimonials of the 9/11 hijackers, OBL and al Zawahiri praising the hijackers actions and the words of OBL and al Zawahiri in regards to 9/11, yet you think they had nothing to do with it?

What evidence do you have that the USA brought down the towers in an elaborate conspiracy? Do you have evidence explosives where planted? Some evidence of US agents admitting they conspired? Anything outside of a gut feeling or the odd way tower 7 went down?

The 9/11 hijackers where not supposed random members of AQ, so I find that dismissive response to be odd. Are you saying they where not confirmed members of AQ?

Indeed that tape could be fake, but a fake video does not mean all the videos and audio tapes are fake, correct? Building 7 has been debated multiple times on this board and others, yet when I ask for what evidence there is that the USA did it I have yet to find this evidence that we planted explosives. Perhaps you can be the one to show that.

You don't have a significant portion of the world trying to kill you so you refusing to admit that you didn't kill JFK has no consequences. Now you have video of OBL with many of the 9/11 hijackers and the information that AQ has given to Al Jazeera (you know about them, correct and how the USA has had many clashes with Al Jazeera broadcasting information from AQ]. So you have the video testimonials of the 9/11 hijackers, OBL and al Zawahiri praising the hijackers actions and the words of OBL and al Zawahiri in regards to 9/11, yet you think they had nothing to do with it?
    OBL would be the type of guy to praise an attack on the United States... that's why he would be an excellent patsy... But praising an attack isn't an admission of guilt... and as I know, the only admission of guilt that I know of from OBL exists in the form of three separate video tapes... one released december 13th 2001 which served as the sole reason to invade Afghanistan.
    Another was released in 2004, ironically enough it was 4 days before the Presidential election (but I'm sure that was just a coincidence for Bush)... and the other was released in 2007.

Unfortunately I believe all three of these video tapes are fake.

The only thing I think is real is that OBL denied any involvement in 9/11 right before he died.

CNN even reported that OBL denied involvement.

http://articles.cnn.com/2001-09-16/u...-omar?_s=PM:US
    Bin Laden says he wasn't behind attacks

in a statement issued to the Arabic satellite channel Al Jazeera, based in Qatar, bin Laden said, "The U.S. government has consistently blamed me for being behind every occasion its enemies attack it.

"I would like to assure the world that I did not plan the recent attacks, which seems to have been planned by people for personal reasons," bin Laden's statement said.

I'll get back to you on the rest of your post in a second.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

I also think that the Real Osama Bin Laden passed away in 2001. A Book claimed that Bin Laden died of Kidney failure in late 2001.

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    I also think that the Real Osama Bin Laden passed away in 2001. A Book claimed that Bin Laden died of Kidney failure in late 2001.

Yep... December of 2001 would be the correct answer.

as soon as the OBL was confirmed to be dead they were able to release a fake video tape of his confession.

Fox News accidentally ran with this report. (or had to report it because Pakistan was)

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,41576,00.html
    Report: Bin Laden Already Dead

Usama bin Laden has died a peaceful death due to an untreated lung complication, the Pakistan Observer reported, citing a Taliban leader who allegedly attended the funeral of the Al Qaeda leader.
    I think there is a reason why they spelled his name with a "U" instead of an "O" but I can't say specifically for what.
    Last edited by Riddler; 12-07-2010 at 06:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stuckey
    \

i cant find a decent page with his contact logs, apparently he met alien jesus

got a good link?
    My brother was showing me some site that has some prophecies, I'll try and post later.

Here is the recording of the Alien ship.

http://www.iigwest.com/investigation...struction.html

It's pretty creepy.

Not airballing my layups anymore 7forever's Avatar

Default Re: The driver killed Kennedy

Quote Originally Posted by Scoooter
    That's what I said. The driver's hand never goes over his shoulder.
    It absolutely does cross his right shoulder in the nix film which completely debunks and exposes the silly alterations committed to the zfilm to hide those movements that killed Kennedy. Three points of fakery covered the movements of Greer's gun, hand and arm for the zfilm.

Default Grey streak fake out by CIA GOON SQUAD

OVER, THEN ACROSS=FAKE.

ACROSS WHEN IT'S NEEDED.

Bill Greer was jfk's real assassin. Sad but true, irrefutable fact.

Default The Driver Killed Kennedy

THIS IS MOST LIKELY THE CLOSEST EYEWITNESS ACCOUNT PLACING THE GUN IN GREER'S HAND.

COUNTY OF DALLAS, TEXAS
    Before me, the undersigned authority, on this the 22 day of November A.D. 1963 personally appeared Hugh William Betzner, Jr., Address 5922 Velasco, Dallas, Age 22 , Phone No. TA 7-9761
    Deposes and says:
    I was standing on Houston Street near the intersection of Elm Street. I took a picture of President Kennedy's car as it passed along Houston Street. I have an old camera. I looked down real quick and rolled the film to take the next picture. I then ran down to the corner of Elm andHouston [sic] Streets, this being the southwest corner. I was standing back from the corner and had to take the pictures through some of the crowd. I ran on down Elm a little more and President Kennedy's car was starting to go down the hill to the triple underpass. I was running trying to keep the President's car in my view and was winding my film as I ran. I was looking down at my camera to see the number of the film as I ran. I took another picture as the President's car was going down the hill on Elm Street. I started to wind my film again and I heard a loud noise. I thought that this noise was either a firecracker or a car had backfired. I looked up and it seemed like there was another loud noise in the matter of a few seconds. I looked down the street and I could see the President's car and another one and they looked like the cars were stopped. Then I saw a flash of pink like someone standing up and then sitting back down in the car. Then I ran around so I could look over the back of a monument and I either saw the following then or when I was sitting back down on the corner of Elm Street. I cannot remember exactly where I was when I saw the following: I heard at least two shots fired and I saw what looked like a firecracker going off in the president's car. My assumption for this was because I saw fragments going up in the air. I also saw a man in either the President's car or the car behind his and someone down in one of those cars pull out what looked like a rifle. I also remember seeing what looked like a nickel revolver in someone's hand in the President's car or somewhere immediately around his car. Then the President's car sped on under the underpass. Police and a lot of spectators started running up the hill on the opposite side of the street from me to a fence of wood. I assumed that was where the shot was fired from at that time. I kept watching the crowd. Then I came around the monument over to Main Street. I walked down toward where the President's car had stopped. I saw a Police Officer and some men in plain clothes. I don't know who they were. These Police Officers and the men in plain clothes were digging around in the dirt as if they were looking for a bullet. I walked back around the monument over to Elm Street where they were digging in the dirt. I went on across the street and up the embankment to where the fence is located. By this time almost all of the people had left. There were quite a few people down on the street and crowded around a motorcycle. I was looking around the fence as the rumor had spread that that was where the shot had come from. I started figuring where I was when I had taken the third picture and it seemed to me that the fence row would have been in the picture. I saw a group of men who looked like they might be officers and one of them turned out to be Deputy Sheriff Boone. I told him about the picture I had taken. Deputy Sheriff Boone contacted superiors and was told to bring me over to the Sheriff's Office. Deputy Sheriff Boone took my camera and asked me to wait. I waited in the Sheriff's Office and some time later, an hour or two, he brought my camera back and told me that as soon as they got through with the film and they were dry that they would give me the film. A little later he came in and gave me the negatives and told me that they were interested in a couple of pictures and implied that the negatives was all I was going to get back. To the best of my knowledge, this is all I know about this incident. /s/ Hugh William Betzner, Jr.
    http://www.jfk-online.com/betzner.html

Default Greer places gun in left hand at frame 242

http://www.assassinationresearch.com/zfilm/
    FRAME 241 showing both hands close together right before he passes gun.

Greer passes gun and frame 258 showing covered gun by driver's door.

Default The Driver Killed Kennedy

I love you, 7Forever! You are the STUFF that reality is made of.

You solved it and I'm embarrassed to say that I don't even know about the
    "Nix film".

Please inform about this, I have seen shots from that side that intrigued me very much. Good animated gif work.

Computerman
    Technical Assistant
    Hawaiian-TV