Page 1 of 13 123411 ... LastLast
    Decent college freshman bruceblitz's Avatar

Default Lakers fans cheering for the Magic have a reality check coming...

The Lakers fans who are cheering for the Magic are retards. If I was a Lakers fan I would want to face the Cavs but they are blinded by their hate for LeBron, they just want to see LeBron's team fail even though he's the only player in NBA history to put up 40+ 8+ 8+ in a series, which he's doing so far in this series. Should be cheering for the Cavs. IF the Magic close this series out, which it looks inevitable, you guys will get what you wished for. Be careful what you wish for.

-Lakers suck at defending the pick n roll, the Magic are great at getting open 3 point shots off a high screen

-Lakers will not have an answer for Dwight Howard

-Lakers bigs will be neutralized by Dwight

The Magic will crush the Lakers if LeBron doesn't pull a historic performance to bring the Cavs back in this one (cavs are down by 15 points in the first half as I type this)

Fresh Kid Turned Rotten Lamar Doom's Avatar

Default Re: Lakers fans cheering for the Magic have a reality check coming...

I just want home court and pleezebelieve to leave.

Quote Originally Posted by bruceblitz
    The Magic will crush the Lakers...
    nah. i don't see that. sorry.

although, it'll be a great finals

The Lakers fans who are cheering for the Magic are retards. If I was a Lakers fan I would want to face the Cavs but they are blinded by their hate for LeBron, they just want to see LeBron's team fail even though he's the only player in NBA history to put up 40+ 8+ 8+ in a series, which he's doing so far in this series. Should be cheering for the Cavs. IF the Magic close this series out, which it looks inevitable, you guys will get what you wished for. Be careful what you wish for.

-Lakers suck at defending the pick n roll, the Magic are great at getting open 3 point shots off a high screen

The Magic will crush the Lakers if LeBron doesn't pull a historic performance to bring the Cavs back in this one (cavs are down by 15 points in the first half as I type this)
    Maybe Laker fans aren't afraid to go against a good Magic team. You're throwing out your opinion as if it is fact the Lakers will get crushed by Orlando.

Good High School Starter

End yourself already.

Another Laker Dynasty? bleedinpurpleTwo's Avatar

just like the Lakers didn't have anyone to defend Melo.
    just like the Lakers didn't have an answer for Billups.

3 words for the simple-minded: Home Court Advantage.

if that doesn't work for ya, 1 more word: Kobe.

Fresh Kid Turned Rotten Lamar Doom's Avatar

they're both good teams, we have matchup/defensive problems with both teams. It's the NBA finals, it's going to be one of the best teams in the league either way. Having a preference between the two doesn't imply we're under rating anyone. I don't see a lot of "Lakers are about to sweep the Magic" threads, just you telling us what we think and why we're wrong.

High School Varsity 6th Man justin43's Avatar

Nothing, but your opinion. We will see.

Banned

You probably also said this.

Lakers have no answer for Yao Ming
    Lakers have no answer for the Denver Nuggets.

I remember this other guy on another site who was massive Heat hater, who said this in the 2006 playoffs.

-Heat will lose to the Bulls
    -Heat will lose to the Nets
    -Heat will lose to the Pistons
    -Heat will lose to the Mavericks.

Guess what happened?

Lakers are going to win, they have no answer for Gasol or Kobe.

I just want home court.

Banned

I haven't seen any Laker fans cheering for Orlando. They know whats coming.

Decent college freshman bruceblitz's Avatar

All of the butt-hurt Lakers fans who post in this thread are just the type of fan I'm talking about. You should have been pulling for the Cavs but you proved your bias against LeBron by cheering for the better team, the Magic, who's gonna smack your boy Kobe right out of his shoes by scoring up and down on that Lakers defense.

It's official, after seeing how much you guys cheered against LeBron, I'm cheering for the Magic in the finals. That's if LeBron doesn't pull some crazy crap here in the second half.

NBA sixth man of the year Indian guy's Avatar

Orlando's terrific, but LA is light years ahead of Cleveland from a standpoint of size and athleticism. They won't have anywhere close to the trouble defensively that Cleveland had. And that's all they need to do, really. Their league-best offense will take care of the rest.

Local High School Star EllEffEll's Avatar

If you want a legit title, you want to play and defeat the best, whomever that is. . . PERIOD.

I don't really care which team proves itself to be the best even if the Magic match up better against the Lakers. Put the best against the best and let the chips fall where they may.

The only reason I would get a kick out of the Cavs losing is to see how someone may try to dispose of a DNA splattered Fathead with it's head cut off.

Value Ape.

This message is hidden because bruceblitz is on your ignore list.
    What reality?