Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-29-2007, 10:58 PM   #16
Dodonpa
I rule the local playground

Default Re: Why is it that Asian chicks dont like to give their boyfriend blow jobs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatZNasty
how is it much different from the nasty **** they eat anyways?
racist much?
Step your culture and respect game up.
Dodonpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 11:05 PM   #17
gb8
Extra Cheese

Default Re: Why is it that Asian chicks dont like to give their boyfriend blow jobs?

In my personal experience I have found women of colour, that I have dated i.e black, mixed race, indian (from the subcontinent), arab.iranian girls are a lot more fussy then white broads in terms of playing the meat flute.
gb8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 11:06 PM   #18
J_Rock3ts
The Truth

Not true man. I met an Asian chick who blew me AND my cousin like the first party the 3 of us went to together. Dated her afterwards and it got EXCLUSIVE after that. Girl was a frrrreeeaaakkk.
J_Rock3ts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 11:09 PM   #19
heavensdevil
Michael Lee

Quote:
Not true man. I met an Asian chick who blew me AND my cousin like the first party the 3 of us went to together. Dated her afterwards and it got EXCLUSIVE after that. Girl was a frrrreeeaaakkk

u dealt with a chick that sucked ur cousins d1ck?
heavensdevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 11:14 PM   #20
YAWN
Very good NBA starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Rock3ts
Not true man. I met an Asian chick who blew me AND my cousin like the first party the 3 of us went to together. Dated her afterwards and it got EXCLUSIVE after that. Girl was a frrrreeeaaakkk.

And that wasnt a red flag that she was not girfriend material?
YAWN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 11:21 PM   #21
gb8
Extra Cheese

Quote:

Thats not cool man you need to value yourself more and stop being with broads that sucked off two dudes the night yo met her. Thats not wifey material. I refer everyone to this track by a british grime artist called bashy who shall list the no's and the yes's when it comes to wifeying up a broad.
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=0xlbcL_Ob9w
gb8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 11:36 PM   #22
FashionIssues
Smooth Operator

Quote:
the audacity of you thinking one should be proud of this
FashionIssues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 11:41 PM   #23
DatZNasty
College superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodonpa
racist much?
Step your culture and respect game up.
yes

Last edited by DatZNasty : 07-29-2007 at 11:51 PM.
DatZNasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 12:14 AM   #24
reppy
Apparently likes anime

I had some of this awesome rice + something else (stir fry? I really don't know) at my Cambodian friend's house. It was some of the best rice I've ever had.

I don't know why us white folk are so terrible at making rice. I guess we should just stick to like, making hot dogs and cheese Danishes or something.
reppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 12:36 AM   #25
J_Rock3ts
The Truth

Obviously, she wasn't exactly GF material. But when you're 18 and just looking for some handome, a tag team with your best friend since birth is a sweet time. I meant I was seeing her for a bit, nothing more than a little action. Jeez, you guys miss out on your teens?
Old 07-30-2007, 12:47 AM   #26
CAAIDN
High School Varsity 6th Man

CAAIDN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 12:55 AM   #27
BradMiller52
Kings fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavensdevil
u dealt with a chick that sucked ur cousins d1ck?

Yeah that's pretty fucked up... I assume you also made out with the chick who still had your cousin's jizz in her mouth?

Last edited by BradMiller52 : 07-30-2007 at 12:57 AM.
BradMiller52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 01:14 AM   #28
J_Rock3ts
The Truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradMiller52
Yeah that's pretty fucked up... I assume you also made out with the chick who still had your cousin's jizz in her mouth?

Yeah man that's exactly what I did.
Old 07-30-2007, 01:37 AM   #29
BradMiller52
Kings fan

Quote:
Yeah man that's exactly what I did.

So wait, who did she blow first? You or your cousin? Because whoever got blown 2nd it's pretty nasty IMO, but if she blew you 1st it's not as bad IMO...
BradMiller52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 01:40 AM   #30
-primetime-

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradMiller52
So wait, who did she blow first? You or your cousin? Because whoever got blown 2nd it's pretty nasty IMO, but if she blew you 1st it's not as bad IMO...
same time?
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: