Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-18-2011, 03:49 PM   #166
LJJ
Extra Cheese
 
LJJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 15,017
Default Re: Diss The Poster Above You (4 bars)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilbill
LJJ: Euro-faag callin a poster gay?
Pot kettle black is all I got to say
Tryin to get attention like Bron with the decision
Only a true homo listens to Television

Lilbill on here acting a little too happy
LJJ going to wrap this up fast and snappy
You trynna thrill me, but afraid to use ya real name?
That's the type of shit you find in the thesaurus under "Bitch-made".
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 05:53 PM   #167
Legend of Josh
Deity ★ Persona
 
Legend of Josh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Alch|e|mist
Posts: 10,021
Default Re: Diss The Poster Above You (4 bars)

LJJ, watch yo mouf, before I kick ya face in ...
Waste ten rounds blast you up & down, now you underground like a mas-en

Tryin' tell me Blue Dragon garbage, baby doo doo shit ...
Nah bitch, bow to the Nike's phaggot, did I stutter? just just do it

Last edited by Legend of Josh : 07-18-2011 at 05:55 PM.
Legend of Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 05:57 PM   #168
lilbill
Darkness
 
lilbill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: On The Edge Of Town
Posts: 953
Default Re: Diss The Poster Above You (4 bars)

Josh the legend in is own mind
Best stay wif your own fakkit kind
My verbal punches hit ya harder than my fist taped
Yeah biitch ya heard right: mind raped
lilbill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 06:06 PM   #169
D12"Magic"
College superstar
 
D12"Magic"'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: N. Jersey
Posts: 4,009
Default Re: Diss The Poster Above You (4 bars)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilbill
Josh the legend in is own mind
Best stay wif your own fakkit kind
My verbal punches hit ya harder than my fist taped
Yeah biitch ya heard right: mind raped
Im bout to kill bill
Claimin you ill?
You are sick in the head
I slept withcha mom now theres a prick in my bed
D12"Magic" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 06:27 PM   #170
Legend of Josh
Deity ★ Persona
 
Legend of Josh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Alch|e|mist
Posts: 10,021
Default Re: Diss The Poster Above You (4 bars)

Lil B, shouldn't be runnin' that lip, double-barrel sawed-off make you back flip
Act quick, 'cause I'm ri-dic-u-lous, murda all yallz with these, gatz I trust

Ultramodern, next level, meanest genius ...
Trojan fitted droppin' bombs on ya moms with this cleanest penis
Legend of Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 06:30 PM   #171
Theoo
maimi heat fan sinc'89
 
Theoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: icealand
Posts: 2,767
Default Re: Diss The Poster Above You (4 bars)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend of Josh
Lil B, shouldn't be runnin' that lip, double-barrel sawed-off make you back flip
Act quick, 'cause I'm ri-dic-u-lous, murda all yallz with these, gatz I trust

Ultramodern, next level, meanest genius ...
Trojan fitted droppin' bombs on ya moms with this cleanest penis
lmao you do a kid me those rhyme like tat your rhyme like chris BOSH
chris bosh a not that rhymer not raper and not your legend of JOSH
man your a rhymes so posh
what your a girl tg do a rhyme like that gosh
Theoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 06:47 PM   #172
ace23
*****
 
ace23's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 9,488
Default Re: Diss The Poster Above You (4 bars)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theoo
lmao you do a kid me those rhyme like tat your rhyme like chris BOSH
chris bosh a not that rhymer not raper and not your legend of JOSH
man your a rhymes so posh
what your a girl tg do a rhyme like that gosh
You played around drew a Ace, (good) night man
LeBron ain't got a ring but I put one on yo wife hand
Flow freer than Free's, check the price and
You think you cold but you can't even spell Iceland?
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 07:02 PM   #173
KingBeasley08
World's Finest
 
KingBeasley08's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: State College
Posts: 6,771
Default Re: Diss The Poster Above You (4 bars)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace23
You played around drew a Ace, (good) night man
LeBron ain't got a ring but I put one on yo wife hand
Flow freer than Free's, check the price and
You think you cold but you can't even spell Iceland?
kid, Im like a Tupac who came back to life
u a virgin, never gonna get a wife
while i be chillin wit a couple hoes in ma bed
u tryna get other men to give ya head
KingBeasley08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 07:10 PM   #174
Theoo
maimi heat fan sinc'89
 
Theoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: icealand
Posts: 2,767
Default Re: Diss The Poster Above You (4 bars)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingBeasley08
kid, Im like a Tupac who came back to life
u a virgin, never gonna get a wife
while i be chillin wit a couple hoes in ma bed
u tryna get other men to give ya head
your favourites player beasly who do a nothing smoke weed
dude you never to a post succeed
your brain have no thinking because all there weed
your to your familey a bad seed
Theoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 07:15 PM   #175
bluechox2
#knickstape
 
bluechox2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: NYC
Posts: 11,041
Default Re: Diss The Poster Above You (4 bars)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevaeh
These kind of lines are the kind that blows minds, at no time
Did my man even try to make one rhyme
Instead he wasted his, and mine, and your time
Fantasizing bout n!ggas who sh!t inside Dimes
bluechox2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 07:17 PM   #176
Theoo
maimi heat fan sinc'89
 
Theoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: icealand
Posts: 2,767
Default Re: Diss The Poster Above You (4 bars)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluechox2
man thats not there diss all to do is CLAP
man you dont make no thinking CLAP = a good diss = bad do think man thats a crap rap
snap
i should to a to your ass a cap
Theoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 07:17 PM   #177
8BeastlyXOIAD
3-time NBA All-Star
 
8BeastlyXOIAD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 10,283
Default Re: Diss The Poster Above You (4 bars)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theoo
your favourites player beasly who do a nothing smoke weed
dude you never to a post succeed
your brain have no thinking because all there weed
your to your familey a bad seed

nigg@ you dissing Beasley,
about 2 throw the ball off your head,
like off the heezy, than make you feel breezy,
fvck you and weezy


SWAG
8BeastlyXOIAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 07:25 PM   #178
TylerOO
NBA sixth man of the year
 
TylerOO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: NJ
Posts: 6,696
Default Re: Diss The Poster Above You (4 bars)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilbill
Josh the legend in is own mind
Best stay wif your own fakkit kind
My verbal punches hit ya harder than my fist taped
Yeah biitch ya heard right: mind raped

kauii is back wit a new name. fakkit/
TylerOO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 07:28 PM   #179
8BeastlyXOIAD
3-time NBA All-Star
 
8BeastlyXOIAD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 10,283
Default Re: Diss The Poster Above You (4 bars)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerOO
kauii is back wit a new name. fakkit/

freestyle or GTFO

moving on the squares like a chess piece I'm deadly/
even if you are super natural, I'm OG
Jesse James meets Jet Li/
8BeastlyXOIAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 07:34 PM   #180
KingBeasley08
World's Finest
 
KingBeasley08's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: State College
Posts: 6,771
Default Re: Diss The Poster Above You (4 bars)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8BeastlyXOIAD
freestyle or GTFO

moving on the squares like a chess piece I'm deadly/
even if you are super natural, I'm OG
Jesse James meets Jet Li/
lets be real buddy im the real beas fan
ur just an overrated stan
niggahs come to talk shit
not with u, bro u got no wit
KingBeasley08 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:13 PM.




NBA BASKETBALL FORUM KEY LINKS:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
Search Site

FOLLOW US
Twitter
Facebook


















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy