Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: isidewith Political Quiz

Quote Originally Posted by JerrySeinfeld
    How would you compare the electoral climate in 2016 to 2012? Do you think the democrats have the same advantage going in as 2012, more, or less? Or will it depend more on the final 2 candidates than anything?
    I would say on the economic front, things are better for the incumbent party than 2012.
    It's still hard to win three straight terms.

I think right now, the leading Republicans are likely to be a liability come the general election.
    Have you heard about predictions markets that aggregate many people's predictions?
    PredictWise has it almost 60/40 for a democratic victory and even money that Clinton is the next President
    http://www.predictwise.com/politics/2016president

If you were here in 2012, a few days before the election, I correctly predicted the electoral vote. At the time people were claiming it was wishful thinking, but I turned out to be more objective than them........

Or I was paying attention to more accurate sources of information than them. That's probably a better way to put it. Remember how shocked the Fox News room was when it was an early election night in 2012? They were listening to bad sources.
    Last edited by KevinNYC; 10-18-2015 at 07:24 AM.