Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Minnesota Timberwolves Forum

Minnesota Timberwolves Forum Minnesota Timberwolves forum - Minnesota T-Wolves message board

Old 11-06-2006, 09:06 PM   #1
jrt1584
High School JV MVP

Default 11-6-06: T-Wolves @ Kings

This will be the Kings home opener so they'll be pumped. Lucky for the Wolves, they've won 5 in a row at ARCO and 9 of the last 11. The Kings used to be my favorite team to watch the Wolves go up against because of the KG/C-Webb matchups, but with him gone u cant really call it a rivalry anymore. Both teams will be somewhat rested. Besides Kevin Martin, the Kings haven't gotten off to a good start offensively. Artest has been forcing too many shots and Bibby just hasn't found his shot yet. If Brad Miller plays, he definitely wont be 100% so that'll help the Wolves out. The key for this game, like most games for the Wolves, is that Davis and especially James give KG some help. KG always has good games against Sacramento so u can pretty much bet he'll get in the neighborhood of 25/12 tonight. And along with a T-Wolves win, it'd be nice to see Randy Foye get some playing time tonight and maybe get his first basket as a pro. Still angry over losing a very winnable game to the Blazers, I think the Wolves bounce back tonight and play their best ball game of the season so far. Wolves win 107-97.
jrt1584 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2006, 09:15 PM   #2
04mzwach
NBA sixth man of the year

See, you know me and you know I love KG. But Davis needs to drive the lane and get buckets early in 4th quarter, same with James and even post up with Smith. KG can take the minutes and I know the guy can. It's the way Casey plays him. He's going to have to give him more rest in the 3rd quarter or something because we need KG to have his groove going into the end of the game. That's why everytime you give him the ball at the end of the game, he misses. Let's try something different for a change Casey. And yeah, Foye isn't as good of a decision maker as I'd like him to be...did you guys see that easy ally-oop he could of made to garnett on the pick and roll??? That was tailor made for the highlight reel but Foye didn't pass it. And what kind of passes were we making in that last game? What the ****? Give me a break.

Though I'm hating Casey a little bit, he does coach his defense well, just needs to learn how to get our offense going. This team has so much potential, it's not even funny. Now that we have Craig Smith turning out to be one of the second round picks and Foye soon to turn All-Star. Our future doesn't look as bad as it did before. I love it.

Prediction: 91-85 Wolves
04mzwach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2006, 01:08 AM   #3
jrt1584
High School JV MVP

Wolves down 13 with about 6 minutes to go in the 4th. James is playin good but KG isn't doin much and Davis is doin even less. 21 turnovers... Time to get ready for the Lakers. The Wolves keep turning the ball over like this and we'll be 2-3 by the end of tomorrow night. And the game is outta reach, get KG outta there already!

Last edited by jrt1584 : 11-07-2006 at 01:13 AM.
jrt1584 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2006, 01:51 AM   #4
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

Randy Foye is in the books.

Not a BAD game for him...too bad they lost though.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: