Banned

Default Watcha gonna do brother, when the new James O'Keefe video runs wild on you?

James O'Keefe ‏@JamesOKeefeIII 23m23 minutes ago

UPDATE ON SECOND VIDEO: It will be live in about an hour. Keep the pressure on the MSM to cover these videos. And thank you @seanhannity
    https://twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/s...18438389755904

Banned

Default Re: Watcha gonna do brother, when the new James O'Keefe video runs wild on you?

Roger Stone @RogerJStoneJr
    [COLOR="Red"]Wednesday@HillaryClinton is done. #Wikileaks.[/COLOR]

Banned

Default Re: Watcha gonna do brother, when the new James O'Keefe video runs wild on you?

Quote Originally Posted by Im Still Ballin
    Yo Nicky

Did you vote? Got my early bird special in for DJ T.
    Of course he didn't vote. Paid Putin shills don't actually vote. But you sir, are a true Patriot. Misguided, but a Patriot nonetheless.

For some reason, yesterday's 2,315,123 view @HillaryClinton @YouTube is trending in the UK but not in the USA #Veritas

Shocking!

Banned

Yo I'm Still Balling, I'm currently in Cali and will be here for the elections. I'm going to vote for Donald J Trump and cast my first ever vote in the physical polling station. Hopefully they use paper ballots and not rigged Soros machines.

In the second video of James O'Keefe's new explosive series on the DNC and Hillary Clinton campaign, Democratic party operatives tell us how to successfully commit voter fraud on a massive scale. Scott Foval, who has since been fired, admits that the Democrats have been rigging elections for fifty years.
    I have yet to watch the video.

Here it is

SPREAD THIS LIKE WILDFIRE, PATRIOTS