Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Confessions Of A Prison Rape Victim

shit is f[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]cked up

Quote Originally Posted by ~primetime~
    Part of me thinks something needs to be done about this, we need to separate the rapists from the non-rapists in jail. But another part of me thinks that stories like this is what ultimately terrifies US citizens about prison and that keeps us all in check. These stories can be seen as a good thing in that people SHOULD be scared to death of prison.
    lol just the regular people get screwed over. the real scum could give a fck about prison.

either go all the way with instilling fear in people (and in a roundabout way, enforcing against rape and shit like this) or don't waste resources happily throwing benign people into that environment
    Last edited by BasedTom; 11-13-2015 at 01:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by UK2K
    You would think experiences like this would make you want to AVOID prison, but the truth is...

Some people just DGAF and prefer it in prison where they have 'status'. No job, no work, free food and clothes, TV, unlimited free time.
    Free regular sex too.

~the original p.tiddy~ ~primetime~'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BasedTom
    lol just the regular people get screwed over. the real scum could give a fck about prison.
    You mean non-violent criminals get screwed over? 'Regular people' don't break the law.

If prison was a vacation resort no one would fear breaking the law. Perhaps right now it is 'too scary' lol, but I do feel like the general public should fear prison. I also think that is why there is no rush by the gov to fix this issue, they like the fact that US prisons are viewed as Hell on Earth.

yes obviously a pot dealer doesn't deserve repeated rape, that is a crime in itself. Separation of criminal types should be in place, and honestly it doesn't -seem- like it would be that difficult. Most prisons are huge places, just devote one 'sector' to those who committed violent crimes and one sector to non-violent criminals like pot dealers. Let the rapists rape each other all day and the pot dealers can spend their time complaining about pot laws.
    Sounds fair enough.

You mean non-violent criminals get screwed over? 'Regular people' don't break the law.

If prison was a vacation resort no one would fear breaking the law. Perhaps right now it is 'too scary' lol, but I do feel like the general public should fear prison. I also think that is why there is no rush by the gov to fix this issue, they like the fact that US prisons are viewed as Hell on Earth.
    possession of drugs? Yes something as arbitrary as that is broken every single day, to the point where many people don't even consider the possibility of getting in trouble for it until it actually happens to them. And if someone accuses you of something, even if in the end you're "exonerated" you're still thrown to the wolves and forced to waste considerable time and money fighting it.

Your second paragraph just leads into what I'm saying. For the true scum, prison basically is a resort. It's their element, nearly a rite of passage. They know they can fck around and get away with it. And who suffers for it?

US prisons aren't viewed as hell on earth...otherwise you wouldn't have rappers and the like bragging about going to it. Otherwise you wouldn't have gangs and protection services operating from within. If it were truly made a hell on earth they wouldn't have the legs to stand on.

damn, good information to know. If you ever go to prison, hire protection right away.

possession of drugs? Yes something as arbitrary as that is broken every single day, to the point where many people don't even consider the possibility of getting in trouble for it until it actually happens to them. And if someone accuses you of something, even if in the end you're "exonerated" you're still thrown to the wolves and forced to waste considerable time and money fighting it.
    The guy in the OP was distributing pot, and one of the guys he supposedly supplied for free ratted him out. It wasn't like he was some regular Joe who was pulled over smoking a joint.

Most possession offenses don't result in hard time unless the amount is so large it is considered intent to sell, or if the person has priors.

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
    damn, good information to know. If you ever go to prison, hire protection right away.

Just like in American History X. That's why he joined the Aryan Brotherhood.

The guy in the OP was distributing pot, and one of the guys he supposedly supplied for free ratted him out. It wasn't like he was some regular Joe who was pulled over smoking a joint.

Most possession offenses don't result in hard time unless the amount is so large it is considered intent to sell, or if the person has priors.
    well if the story is accurate, it seemed mostly like a personal thing for him and his friends...not exactly a mass scale drug trafficking operation

weed is such a harmless thing that it baffles me that you would ruin lives over it

well if the story is accurate, it seemed mostly like a personal thing for him and his friends...not exactly a mass scale drug trafficking operation

weed is such a harmless thing that it baffles me that you would ruin lives over it
    I assumed one of the guys he supplied got arrested and ratted him out to the police as a drug dealer in a plea deal.

I agree selling pot shouldn't result in this...

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjizzle

Forreal, 500/month is completely worth being safe without having to get your own hands dirty and possibly stay in jail longer.

I hate that prison is so racially segregated, I get along better with black people, but now all of a sudden I have to be part of a racist skin head group just because the black people won't take me in?

I assumed one of the guys he supplied got arrested and ratted him out to the police as a drug dealer in a plea deal.

I agree selling pot shouldn't result in this...
    HE WASN'T SELLING IT, READ DUDE.

Quote Originally Posted by Bosnian Sajo
    HE WASN'T SELLING IT, READ DUDE.
    just says -

the guy is an engineer and seemingly regular dude all around, then one day a friend who he supplied with free weed blabbed

edit...okay

I never sold anything. I got caught because a friend of a friend claimed I was some major league dealer. My house was raided and they found all 10 of my plants.

'10 plants' is probably 'intent to sell' by law
    Last edited by ~primetime~; 11-13-2015 at 03:30 PM.

Your second paragraph just leads into what I'm saying. For the true scum, prison basically is a resort. It's their element, nearly a rite of passage. They know they can fck around and get away with it. And who suffers for it?

US prisons aren't viewed as hell on earth...otherwise you wouldn't have rappers and the like bragging about going to it. Otherwise you wouldn't have gangs and protection services operating from within. If it were truly made a hell on earth they wouldn't have the legs to stand on.
    US prisons are hell on earth for the petty criminals like the aforementioned, who can't defend themselves, and are generally treated like property; but for the gangsters, murderers, rapists and such, the career criminals, it's often a playground with no rules but their own. It rewards barbarity: no prison system should do that.