Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Cleveland Cavaliers Forum

Cleveland Cavaliers Forum Cleveland cavaliers message board - cleveland cavaliers fan forum

Old 06-11-2018, 09:26 AM   #3886
BigShotBob
Local High School Star

Default Re: 2018 NBA Finals: (4) Cleveland Cavaliers vs (2) Golden State Warriors Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingwillball
From a cavs fan funny stuff but sums it up.,

**** this entire organization. What a miserable end to that game. Here come the **** you awards to the Cavs.

**** you Chris Grant...You were shit at your job. Literally made 1 decent draft pick in Kyrie and could have done better if you were a monkey throwing darts. Oh and you hired Mike ****ing Brown again? And gave big contracts to Jarrett Jack and Bynum? You ****ed us,

**** you Dan Gilbert...for creating a culture of fear, a culture of chaos, and for being a miserable drunken dwarf. Stay out of the basketball decisions. You think you can build a team without LeBron? You think you don't need him? **** you man. You and Truck Stop Jimmy prey on the poor. You ain't getting a dollar out of my ass. I hope your empire crumbles.

**** you Ty Lue. You have no plan, no system, no fire. Why in ****s sake are we posting up TT when down 12 in a Finals game? Is that the ****ing plan? Why do guys stand around on offense? Why can't we know our defensive assignments in June? Why do you give guys rope, bad shot after bad shot, bad pass after bad pass, lazy defense, out of control ball movement? I want your ass gone.

**** you David Griffin...I don't know what happened, but why didn't you trade Kyrie for CP3, knowing what you knew? Why isn't Delly on this team?

**** you Koby Altman....just **** you. What were you possibly thinking? Of course this was going to be a year the Nets played hard while 10 other teams tanked. Of course IT was damaged goods. You got conned by Danny and fleeced by the Lakers. Moron.

**** you Kyle Korver....for being a giant ***** choke artist in the Finals. You took your game 3 2017 performance and decided to try that shit out for 4 games in 2018. You suck. Why would you even attempt that pass to Nance Jr who was double teamed in the post?

**** you Clarkson. You steaming pile of horseshit. Tunnel vision, can't hit an open shot to save your life, out of control, and shit on defense. I can't believe you make what you make.

**** you Kevin Love. Show some ****ing fire. You big stay-puft soft piece of shit. Bang bodies, get ****ing pissed.

**** you Jeff Green. Why do you take so many bad shots? Why do you move like you are in quicksand? Why do you show no emotion?

**** you George Hill...I saw you shitting yourself. You don't want the shot. You don't want this moment. You are an 80% FT shooter but when they count, little George fills the diaper. Thanks for costing us game 1.

**** you JR...I love you man, but it's time for a break up. We just want different things. I want a high IQ basketball player. You just want to put up shots outside of a system.

**** you TT...why haven't you learned to shoot in 8 years? Just put up 1000 shots a day. Sigh.

**** you Kyrie Iriving...you are a snake and you totally ****ed us. And for what?? You aren't even the man in Boston now! That is a Tatum/Brown team!. They are not going to respond to you BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT A LEADER. **** off.

**** off Kevin Durant. You still have 0 championships as far as the old heads are concerned. You get no respect from the basketball fans.

LeBron...ok you're still cool. You are too good at the game to deserve us, but why string us along? Just sign a 5 year max and let's retool. Sure hope this isn't the end. 8 Finals in a row. You are the GOAT.

What an awful post. I can go line by line and tell you how wrong you are from top to bottom but I'd be wasting my time.

Player stans are the worst thing to happen to the league. Completely irrational.

It's a lot healthier to stan a roleplayer/winner like Horry, or Kenny "The Jet" Smith and the great James Jones.
BigShotBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2018, 12:21 PM   #3887
Kingwillball
NBA sixth man of the year

Default Re: 2018 NBA Finals: (4) Cleveland Cavaliers vs (2) Golden State Warriors Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigShotBob
What an awful post. I can go line by line and tell you how wrong you are from top to bottom but I'd be wasting my time.

Player stans are the worst thing to happen to the league. Completely irrational.

It's a lot healthier to stan a roleplayer/winner like Horry, or Kenny "The Jet" Smith and the great James Jones.

Dope first off once again didnít write it second off it is spot on maybe a bit extreme in the heat of moment but it is for most part correct.
Kingwillball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2018, 01:19 PM   #3888
PP34Deuce
NBA sixth man of the year

People forget Lue is younger than Stevens and Spoelstra. Dude is the same age as PP, Kobe, and them.

That first team with veterans needed a Popavich type coach.
PP34Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2018, 01:37 PM   #3889
kuniva_dAMiGhTy
NBA Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater
this is the most fraud title in NBA history

you guys aint running shit

GOAT conversations when LeBron surfed through the eastern rubble...only to succumb to ACTUAL competition. A team that's literally cucked your heroes legacy

Hang in there bro.
kuniva_dAMiGhTy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2018, 01:40 PM   #3890
ArbitraryWater
... on a leash

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy
GOAT conversations when LeBron surfed through the eastern rubble...only to succumb to ACTUAL competition. A team that's literally cucked his legacy

Hang in there bro.

It's tough for real NBA fans these days, innit?

I can only shake my head at GSW defenders ala you who deny their luck.

Bron is safe and sound, took a game from GSW again this year (could have won barring officiating/hand injury), Kerr again said him and MJ are the GOAT's That must not have sit well with you
ArbitraryWater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2018, 01:46 PM   #3891
kuniva_dAMiGhTy
NBA Legend

Quote:
It's tough for real NBA fans these days, innit?

I can only shake my head at GSW defenders ala you who deny their luck.

Bron is safe and sound, took a game from GSW again this year (could have won barring officiating/hand injury), Kerr again said him and MJ are the GOAT's That must not have sit well with you

I had no idea LeBron fans were actual "real NBA fans".

Going by what you read on here, most of them are teeny boppers with little to no grasp on basketball history.

Quote:
took a game from GSW again this year (could have won barring [/b]officiating/hand injury)

You're coping right now and I sympathize with that, but LeBron's team actually lost 4-0. KD shoved a broomstick up his ass and everything.
Old 06-11-2018, 01:49 PM   #3892
ArbitraryWater
... on a leash

yeah yeah okay seems you're fine with what KD did and you enjoy it cause of a nonsensical personal vendetta with lebron

go ahead

LeBron ends the year with a better season, post-season, and finals than KD again...

Old 06-11-2018, 01:51 PM   #3893
kuniva_dAMiGhTy
NBA Legend

You'll be alright man.

Which supersteam do you see LeBron joining next???
Old 06-11-2018, 02:58 PM   #3894
ArbitraryWater
... on a leash

PHI/HOU/BOS(be hilarious if Kyrie was traded that alpha sucker)

Be the first super team he'd join. Not sure PHI qualifies as one.

Gotta level out KD's move.
Old 06-11-2018, 03:43 PM   #3895
MJistheGOAT
Kwisatz Haderach

Quote:

Dont be salty brah, you have had a terrific season
- Madrid threepeat in CL
- Nadal n1 and 11th RG destroying the tour in clay
- Baldie had an amazing postseason, one of the ATG finals game and the confirmation of at least top 3 GOAT status. Even with the sweep, not bad at all.
MJistheGOAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2018, 04:00 PM   #3896
TheMan
Repping mis Mexicanas!

Quote:

I don't expect Bron to go to HOU, too much competition out west.

He's going to either BOS or Philly, whichever team he feels gives him the best chance to chase rings.

When his new team flops in the Finals again sometime next year after getting past the lEastern Conference and because instead of playing the style that made his new team successful before Bran and with his style of playing which is hogging the ball and making his new teammates glorified spot up shooters, all of you LeC*nts will be whining that he needs MOAR help and that his new teammates suck.

Rinse and repeat...
TheMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2018, 04:13 PM   #3897
NBAGOAT
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMan
I don't expect Bron to go to HOU, too much competition out west.

He's going to either BOS or Philly, whichever team he feels gives him the best chance to chase rings.

When his new team flops in the Finals again sometime next year after getting past the lEastern Conference and because instead of playing the style that made his new team successful before Bran and with his style of playing which is hogging the ball and making his new teammates glorified spot up shooters, all of you LeC*nts will be whining that he needs MOAR help and that his new teammates suck.

Rinse and repeat...

honest question? Name one team where Lebron has ruined a team's style of play. All you have are individual players. Mostly guys who scored more but less efficiently on bad teams. This stuff about turning guys into spot up shooters is true but it's not even all a bad thing. lebron's the best ever at turning 3/d role players into a formidable team
NBAGOAT is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: